Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Oba Of Benin Gives Birth To 4 Quadruplets - Watch Dance Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oba Of Benin Gives Birth To 4 Quadruplets - Watch Dance Video (412 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" / Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Gives Birth To 4 Quadruplets - Watch Dance Video by oshaga(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oba Ewuare II made the announcement at 4:57p.m in his palace when he received the national leadership of old students of Immaculate Conception College (ICC).

The monarch gave the sexes of the babies as three boys and one girl.

THE ANCIENT CITY OF BENIN IS IN GREAT JOY
[flash=425,344]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvO8OJNd1w0[/flash]
Re: Oba Of Benin Gives Birth To 4 Quadruplets - Watch Dance Video by thorpido(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
.....gives birth to quadruplets not 4 quadruplets.
Re: Oba Of Benin Gives Birth To 4 Quadruplets - Watch Dance Video by chatinent: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
You mean sixteen children?

(1) (Reply)

Maria And Jackie B Nearly Throw Punches At Each Other During Arguments / Liquorose ‘seductively’ Tells Emmanuel That She Wants To Rap* Him / 2face And Pero Adeniyi Secret Wedding: Annie Idibia’s Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.