Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd (3537 Views)

Beatrice Agba: Buhari Appoints Minister Goddy Agba's Wife As Solicitor-General / Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) / Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by MakotoShishio: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by house10studio: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2021
lovely couple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2021
I go post my Caucasian wife wey just finish her MSC too sad

5 Likes

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by nairavsdollars(f): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2021
Igbos are close to Asians

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by WibusJaga: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2021
PhD? So she is an intellectual. I love this.

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by Zooposki(f): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by Sebastine1994(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2021
that lady is not Nigerian
Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by TeamLeader(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

And if she is?
Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by YouthAwaken(f): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Incredible.....am jealous

2 Likes

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by AfonjaConehead: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Designer couple. grin

@ below: WHAT!!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2021

her nyash get mucsules ooo!

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by helinuesIsaMumu: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
This babe Toto go wide oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by siofra(f): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Aww!!! My favourite couple much love♥️♥️♥️
Keep winning and keep making Nigerian men seethe in pain and anger grin

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by jollenbaba(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Wanna ask you something cheesy
siofra:
Aww!!! My favourite couple much love♥️♥️♥️
Keep winning and keep making Nigerian men seethe in pain and anger grin
Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by siofra(f): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
jollenbaba:
Wanna ask you something cheesy

What? angry
Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by Vickym1(f): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
This babe Toto go wide oo
Yeye

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by lagdmark(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:
She is from Kenya, Ipob will not like her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by delzbaba(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
China man don taste the black berry.

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Inferiority complex, they are not black Jew again?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by lkillbrokehoes: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by SkengRay: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
SlyDev:

Inferiority complex, they are not black Jew again?
Exactly bro that tribe is really suffering from Inferiority Complex and always seeking validation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by Spending123: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
But how will that guy be able to satisfy her with his 2 inch p*nis, just asking for a friend.

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by SkengRay: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin
Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by bukatyne(f): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
Very lovely kiss

Congratulations Doki cool

The husband is very handsome especially in the penultimate picture and has started looking like Nnamdi.

I know the wifey is not Igbo; the husband has just started resembling a fine Igbo man to me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Spending123:
But how will that guy be able to satisfy her with his 2 inch p*nis, just asking for a friend.
but penis no be everything naaa I begi get brain na brain be koko

2 Likes

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by Commentor: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Not Israel?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by TheEnygma(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
The OP's name is MakotoShishio

He must be a fan of samurai x.

As for the interracial couple... I wonder how that small chinko man with their small pencil for fit satisfy that woman's enormous Ass.
Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by Thandiubani(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nice sweet love. All those mofos making racist and sexist comments, na God go punish una.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
And she isn't even beautiful in the classical sense of the word. This is a lesson to all. Marry who makes you happy, makes you a better person, supports you and gives you peace of mind. If you marry for beauty alone or for physical attributes, last last you will come online to disturb us with "I had to create a new account to post this..."

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
bukatyne:
Very lovely kiss

Congratulations Doki cool

The husband is very handsome especially in the penultimate picture and has started looking like Nnamdi.

I know the wifey is not Igbo; the husband has just started resembling a fine Igbo man to me. cheesy

Quite handsome indeed.

Seen those irresponsible people making idiotic comments about someone's wife. Shameless mofos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by BRATISLAVA: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
This thread only reminds us of Pocohantas talking about foreign graves. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd by DoingBetter: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
That’s mazelee. They have a YouTube channel and six kids if I recall correctly. It’s been a while. Lovely couple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The bloody Gideon Orkar Led Coup Of 1990 / See How National Concord Newspaper Described Buhari's Regime In 1985 / Are We Heading To Another Civil Wqr In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.