Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: (1696 Views)

Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by leofab(f): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2021
Angela4life:
God is still speaking from the holy spirit and from the mouth of genuine men of God loaded with holy spirit which manifests it self through love around them and by practicing what they preach and not from satanist, evil and negative people like oyedepo and winners chapel that are filled with darkness and demons which manifests its self by wickedness around them and manipulations instead of practicing what they preach
yet again you are just speaking on his behalf… Bleep it
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Angela4life(f): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
If you have the holy spirit he will still speak directly to you
leofab:
yet again you are just speaking on his behalf… Bleep it
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Angela4life(f): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Please i must be honest with you if you know anybody ever withdrawn from oyedepo or winners chapel if anything ever happens to him just hold oyedepo or winners chapel accountable for that even is police arrested him for any reason just disregard anything police are saying anything hold oyedepo and winners chapel accountable for that.

We must be very careful this people are evil, they are master manipulators and desperately looking for how to setup and victimize their targets and confuse everybody
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Angela4life(f): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Please everybody do you know that oyedepo and winners chapel are trying to hack my phone so i stop exposing them

Please we should be very careful of this people
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by cubah00: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yes your saying the truth because out of my personal experience as a winners chapel member i know they are occult group evil men!
Angela4life:
Please everybody do you know that oyedepo and winners chapel are trying to hack my phone so i stop exposing them

Please we should be very careful of this people
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Linderbalogun(f): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Please can't we report them to the authorities or maybe the police
cubah00:
Yes your saying the truth because out of my personal experience as a winners chapel member i know they are occult group evil men!
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Linderbalogun(f): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Reporting them to the authorities and exposing them to the world
Linderbalogun:
Please can't we report them to the authorities or maybe the police
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Angela4life(f): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yes that's a good idea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? / Appreciate Small Blessings & Bigger Ones Will Follow / Judas Iscariot-a Traitor Or An Angel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.