Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: (1710 Views)

Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by OkCornel(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
leofab:
the Bible said the Koran said the pastor said.. when will God speak to all his creations… how comfortable is he with the global confusion

God has no religion. He speaks truth to each man through the Spirit, Conscience, Intuition.

Sadly, most of humanity are deceived by religion because it’s a corrupted truth (truth mixed with lies, errors and traditions of men). Only God is true. Every religion under heaven is fraud.

God will direct you to Himself, not to any religion or Pastor or Imam or Bible or Koran!

All these are useless without the Spirit of Truth (God)
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Cabble4(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
Sugardick:
I still love Papa notwithstanding what, his sermons dey always touch my spinal cord
This goes to show how gullible Nigerians are. These are the kind of people who will still vote for Buhari if there is any possibility for him to contest in 2023(If there will ever be an election self). Some people are just lost forever.
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by budaatum: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

A fraudulent person that duped people of their money is right because he didn't capture his victims, put chains around their neck and forced them to give him their money. Your logic.

No. Though I knew soneone would come to the conclussion you have!

Oyedepo is not "right", just as God enslaving Adam and Eve in a garden is not right, but what's wrong is you seeking employment with a bad employer as if you have not got a choice to go seek employment elsewhere!
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by budaatum: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

What are the bills the church has to pay? Just being curious.

Electric. Water. Salaries. Paying for olive oil and candles. Return of investment. Interest on investment.

Need I go on?
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by budaatum: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Angela4life:
The truth is when you found out that some one is way too smart, excellent or good for you appreciate and reward the person well but if you can't do so then allow the PERSON GO HIS WAY IN PEACE and get BUSY with more INTERESTING PEOPLE with his LIFE and don't try to paint the person black, blackmail his reputation or make him feel less which is what oyedepo and winners are guilty of because that is the foundation on which oyedepo built winners chapel so stop supporting evil because no human being in this earth is Jehovah almighty

If I were a good person, I'd do what you suggest, but you yourself have informed us of the shenanigans that go on in this organisation so why expect good from a heart full of badness?

Must satan now bless people, I wonder.
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by budaatum: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Angela4life:
There is no chain or imprisonment worst than psychological imprisonment or chains. And that is what oyedepo and winners chapel use to wreck people's life. Relationship is not by FORCE.

Need I repeat how evil it was to psychologically imprison Adam and Eve? They were told they would surely die on the day that they ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but when they did eat it, did they die?

That is psychological imprisonment without chains! And the wise will do as Eve did and free themselves, I pray.
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Angela4life(f): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Please stop comparing oyedepo an ordinary man with Jehovah almighty and God never manipulate Adam or Even he gave them instructions and they disobeyed him and that resulted to spiritual death to man because immediately man disobeyed God man fell short of his glory. So please do not misplace or misunderstood all these truth
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by leofab(f): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
OkCornel:

God has no religion. He speaks truth to each man through the Spirit, Conscience, Intuition.

Sadly, most of humanity are deceived by religion because it’s a corrupted truth (truth mixed with lies, errors and traditions of men). Only God is true. Every religion under heaven is fraud.

God will direct you to Himself, not to any religion or Pastor or Imam or Bible or Koran!

All these are useless without the Spirit of Truth (God)
let’s keep deceiving us

1 Like

Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
budaatum:

Electric. Water. Salaries. Paying for olive oil and candles. Return of investment. Interest on investment.

Need I go on?

In other words, irrelevant bills placed due to treating the church like a corporate biz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by budaatum: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Angela4life:
Please stop comparing oyedepo an ordinary man with Jehovah almighty and God never manipulate Adam or Even he gave them instructions and they disobeyed him and that resulted to spiritual death to man because immediately man disobeyed God man fell short of his glory. So please do not misplace or misunderstood all these truth

I expect you to defend the God of the garden of Eden, and not see how that God was manipulating Adam and Eve by lying to them that they would surely die when they eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Defenders of Oyedepo are doing the exact same thing here!

Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by desiredhome: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
budaatum:

Need I go on?
What then is their source of income?.......by manipulating the already poor society?.....
No wonder there ate crime everywhere....... people no longer have conscience.......

"Operation by all means".....bring the money, irrespective of how it was gotten.......
god of Mammon........
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by budaatum: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

In other words, irrelevant bills placed due to treating the church like a corporate biz.

You call it "irrelevant bills" but I am certain you would not find it irrelevant if he refused to pay his electricity bill or his pastors. Or did the Oyedepo tell you God will pay his bills?

"Treating the church like a corporate biz", is where you are misguiding yourself. Some churches are corporate businesses. They sell you, or rather, you pay ten percent of your income to feel good that you "suffer suffer for world" with the promise you will enjoy in some imaginary heaven. And it's bills are not irrelevant. It's profit, as in what it generates after paying its bills, is definitely not irrelevant as Oyedepo is now showing you.
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by budaatum: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
desiredhome:

What then is their source of income?.......by manipulating the already poor society?......

Your pocket now! Abi ten percent of your income is not a suitable source?

Perhaps we should not be poor (in spirit, which means, in understanding) so that we are not manipulated. If we accept Jesus in our lives, as in if we bother to understand Christ teachings instead of ignorantly just believing what some pastor says we must be believe, we would not so easily be manipulated to provide the church with a source of income.
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Angela4life(f): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
You sound like someone who never had any bible class before- how can you say God was manipulating man that's ignorance: death occurred at the realms of the spirit and man never had such dominion God bestowed upon him from the beginning
budaatum:

I expect you to defend the God of the garden of Eden, and not see how that God was manipulating Adam and Eve by lying to them that they would surely die when they eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Defenders of Oyedepo are doing the exact same thing here!

Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by budaatum: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
Angela4life:
You sound like someone who never had any bible class before- how can you say God was manipulating man that's ignorance: death occurred at the realms of the spirit and man never had such dominion God bestowed upon him from the beginning

As in, Bible class where they tell one the meaning of what one reads for oneself?

You are correct. I never had that sort of Bible class where some know it all stood in front to manipulate me by telling me the meaning of what I can read with my own God given eyes and which the Holy Spirit that Christ sent into me assisted me to understand. I have never been so stupid to pay ten percent of my income to them neither and would rather spend it on a book that I can read for myself.

A God who created humans to “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground”, and who gave "you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it", can not then enslave you in a garden and preserve the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil from you with a lie about it killing you on the day that you eat of it!

That is what creators of alimanjeri do, and not an Almighty God whom alone must one worship.

The Bible is not God. It is a book written by human beings, and some of them were doing exactly what Oyedepo is doing, which is why Christ said "[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2023&version=ESV]seven woes[/url]!"
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Angela4life(f): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
I understand you brother very very well and i also understand your perspective and also agree with you that Oyedepos defenders/flying monkeys will be here to defend him but what am saying is God is not a manipulator of man or a lier
budaatum:

As in, Bible class where they tell one the meaning of what one reads for oneself?

You are correct. I never had that sort of Bible class where some know it all stood in front to manipulate me by telling me the meaning of what I can read with my own God given eyes and which the Holy Spirit that Christ sent into me assisted me to understand. I have never been so stupid to pay ten percent of my income to them neither and would rather spend it on a book that I can read for myself.

A God who created humans to “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground”, and who gave "you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it", can not then enslave you in a garden and preserve the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil from you with a lie about it killing you on the day that you eat of it!

That is what creators of alimanjeri do, and not an Almighty God whom alone must one worship.

The Bible is not God. It is a book written by human beings, and some of them were doing exactly what Oyedepo is doing, which is why Christ said "[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2023&version=ESV]seven woes[/url]!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by budaatum: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Angela4life:
I understand you brother very very well and i also understand your perspective and also agree with you that Oyedepos defenders/flying monkeys will be here to defend him but what am saying is God is not a manipulator of man or a lier

God is indeed not a liar nor a manipulator. And that is why we are given the story of the garden of Eden, not to manipulate, but so we can understand how we can be manipulated and lied to if we rely on getting our understanding from Bible class or a pastor, and not from God alone whom one should worship.

Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Angela4life(f): 5:18am On Aug 11, 2021
Your projecting two ideas at the same time as a confusionist or oyedepos flying monkey
budaatum:

God is indeed not a liar nor a manipulator. And that is why we are given the story of the garden of Eden, not to manipulate, but so we can understand how we can be manipulated and lied to if we rely on getting our understanding from Bible class or a pastor, and not from God alone whom one should worship.

Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by budaatum: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Angela4life:
Your projecting two ideas at the same time as a confusionist or oyedepos flying monkey

If you can imagine your entire self as a [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+10%3A34-38&version=KJV]household[/url], you might understand how confusion is enmity between you and your own mind, or between that which you learn and that which you believe.

It is written in the Gospel of Thomas, that

Jesus says:
(1) “The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
(2) And when he finds, he will be dismayed.
(3) And when he is dismayed, he will be astonished.
(4) And he will be king over the All.”

It should be very obvious that Oyedepo is deceiving his congregation the same way Adam and Eve were deceived to believe that they would surely die on the day that they eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, despite what the oyedepos (priests) have convinced you that you must believe.

Read here how khia is proposing to miseducate her own children to understand how much damage is done just because she believes what the oyedepos have told her she must.

You are confused indeed, but you must take responsibility for your confusion instead of projecting it on to others.
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by CodeTemplar: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2021

Even Jehovah almighty who created human beings never for once said people are not going to survive because of their sins. But here see what an ordinary human being is talking condemning innocent people to deat...
The moment I read to the above point, I realized hatred can dull the mind as well as trigger strong delusory tendencies. Never knew sack letter was a death sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by khia: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
budaatum:

If you can imagine your entire self as a [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+10%3A34-38&version=KJV]household[/url], you might understand how confusion is enmity between you and your own mind, or between that which you learn and that which you believe.

It is written in the Gospel of Thomas, that

Jesus says:
(1) “The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
(2) And when he finds, he will be dismayed.
(3) And when he is dismayed, he will be astonished.
(4) And he will be king over the All.”

It should be very obvious that Oyedepo is deceiving his congregation the same way Adam and Eve were deceived to believe that they would surely die on the day that they eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, despite what the oyedepos (priests) have convinced you that you must believe.

Read here how khia is proposing to miseducate her own children to understand how much damage is done just because she believes what the oyedepos have told her she must.

You are confused indeed, but you must take responsibility for your confusion instead of projecting it on to others.

Leave my name out of your crap.
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by budaatum: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
khia:

Leave my name out of your crap.

No can do Khia. Especially not when I can use your name to illustrate my so called crap.
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Image123(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
budaatum:

No can do Khia. Especially not when I can use your name to illustrate my so called crap.

cheesy cheesy cheesy i've been laughing nonstop for about 10mins. They say when two madmen meet, one must give way. cheesy cheesy Buda buda, your theology na world class grin grin
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by budaatum: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Image123:

cheesy cheesy cheesy i've been laughing nonstop for about 10mins. They say when two madmen meet, one must give way. cheesy cheesy Buda buda, your theology na world class grin grin

I swear, that khia will make me burn in hell for getting furiously angry! I must consider fast and pray for her.

Imagine someone telling me they will almanjerise their own child because they love said child and expect me not to use them as an example! Don't we have enough almanjeris for parents not to be adding to the pool of the ignorants?
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by khia: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
budaatum:

You haven't illustrated anything just given your own personal opinions, now stop your trolling and calling me into these topics I have no interest in. Your whole argument was off topic anyway.
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

A fraudulent person that duped people of their money is right because he didn't capture his victims, put chains around their neck and forced them to give him their money. Your logic.

That guy is another issue.

He once said everyone negatively affected in Nigeria by the nature of the government deserves it as a result of their inability to stop them(those in the government) from contesting or/and winning elections or getting those positions.
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by budaatum: 12:26am On Aug 12, 2021
khia:

You haven't illustrated anything just given your own personal opinions, now stop your trolling and calling me into these topics I have no interest in. Your whole argument was off topic anyway.

Everyone only gives their own personal opinion, khia, even, nay, moreso those who claim to speak for the Gods, and fools are they who believe them. So make sure you use your own eyes to see and your own mind to reason instead of stupidly believing what you are told by others, for they are no more holy than thou art.

Kindly do not endeavour to tell buda what buda may or may not do, as you are in no way the God of buda who gets to command buda. For even buda's God is wise enough to not dare be so daring as to assume command of buda!

As for your interests, I would trust you to determine what they are, just as I trust myself to determine mine.
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Angela4life(f): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Please watch the first video and listen well from beginning to end and hear oyedepo saying because they didn't do what he want they should not survive and he was not just saying it but he meant it because that was how he structured the foundation of winners chapel to wreck and frustrate the life of any pastor winners chapel ordained that is not posted or sacked after posting
CodeTemplar:

The moment I read to the above point, I realized hatred can dull the mind as well as trigger strong delusory tendencies. Never knew sack letter was a death sentence.

Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by CodeTemplar: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2021
Angela4life:
Please watch the first video and listen well from beginning to end and hear oyedepo saying because they didn't do what he want they should not survive and he was not just saying it but he meant it because that was how he structured the foundation of winners chapel to wreck and frustrate the life of any pastor winners chapel ordained that is not posted or sacked after posting

So what is the case of the remaining over 20,000 pastors? Use your brain if it is functioning. Just like any cooperate organisation will drop those not delivering according to goals, winner will sack unproductive pastors. You cannot be a light bearer(pastor) in a world filled with darkness and be producing undifferent result. There is no tone of a death sentence in that video except you are just looking for something to hang onto.
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Angela4life(f): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Well is obvious your one of oyedepos flying monkeys meaning your brain is already damaged thats why your talking like this. Your asking of 20000 remaining flying monkeys oyedepo is feeding and housing because they chose to be his puppet. We know that oyedepo and you do not know the meaning of a church or a pastor thats why he has succeeded in building a huge witchcraft coven called winners chapel and think he can do anything he like with pastors, see ignorant entity like you calling church a corporate organization without any respect for God, you suddenly start thinking as if pastors are bankers because they dress alike or maybe oyedepo has blind folded you thats why you cant see or hear clearly CANAL MAN you need repentance and deliverance from the sackles of oyedepo
CodeTemplar:

So what is the case of the remaining over 20,000 pastors? Use your brain if it is functioning. Just like any cooperate organisation will drop those not delivering according to goals, winner will sack unproductive pastors. You cannot be a light bearer(pastor) in a world filled with darkness and be producing undifferent result. There is no tone of a death sentence in that video except you are just looking for something to hang onto.
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Angela4life(f): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2021
God is still speaking from the holy spirit and from the mouth of genuine men of God loaded with holy spirit which manifests it self through love around them and by practicing what they preach and not from satanist, evil and negative people like oyedepo and winners chapel that are filled with darkness and demons which manifests its self by wickedness around them and manipulations instead of practicing what they preach
leofab:
the Bible said the Koran said the pastor said.. when will God speak to all his creations… how comfortable is he with the global confusion
Re: Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: by Angela4life(f): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Is only in winners chapel and from oyedepo you will see this kind of madness because he is mentally sick and all winners chapel are posess with demons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elucidating The Symbols Used In Daniel & Revelation / Why Do Some Pastors Preach The Word With A Laptop Instead Of The Holy Bible? / Atheists!!!! What If There Is A God?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.