Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,105 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Accept This New Offer Or Continue With My Current Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accept This New Offer Or Continue With My Current Job (503 Views)

Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad / Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Not? / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accept This New Offer Or Continue With My Current Job by KehindeOmololu: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good day great nairalander, trust you're good. Please I need your candid advice on the issue below:
I currently work with a private school within south western Nigeria and my salary is very close to 45,000. I also do some side hustling (home lesson) which make my total income to be around 91,000.
I got another offer from a school in another state but within south western Nigeria and the salary is 60,000. though I really don't know if there is other package aside from the salary.
Pls advice me on what to do.
Re: Accept This New Offer Or Continue With My Current Job by DaddyRochie1642: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Only you have the answer to your problem.

Wise people say,
"It is better to go where you're celebrated than to go where you're tolerated"

2 Likes

Re: Accept This New Offer Or Continue With My Current Job by billynoni(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Compare the expenses you will incur in both cities... You have your answer.

1 Like

Re: Accept This New Offer Or Continue With My Current Job by donPhill(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truth is, If the side hustle is your problem, I advise you go for the new job.
The side hustle of home lesson is general in almost all private schools, it will only take you like a month or two to get yourself a good one from your students and even outside your school.
Other things to consider thou, are you currently paying for accommodation, will you be paying in this new job or you have where to stay already?
Put your expenses together and see what would become of your salary.
Re: Accept This New Offer Or Continue With My Current Job by Powersurge: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2021
KehindeOmololu:
Good day great nairalander, trust you're good. Please I need your candid advice on the issue below:
I currently work with a private school within south western Nigeria and my salary is very close to 45,000. I also do some side hustling (home lesson) which make my total income to be around 91,000.
I got another offer from a school in another state but within south western Nigeria and the salary is 60,000. though I really don't know if there is other package aside from the salary.
Pls advice me on what to do.

Is this supposed to be a question?

(1) (Reply)

Job Openings At Risevest / Vacancy For Secretary / Npower: Good News Payment Failed And No Payment Data Now Pending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.