Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? (3310 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Recently I interacted with a family whose little girl was always recalling her past lives , these parents unfortunately are your typical Nigerian religious family , so as you can imagine they have subjected this little angel to imaginable horrors . Multiple deliverances , labelling her a witch INA coven, it's safe to say they have destroyed this little angels self esteem and I am really concerned for her future.

This is what made me go online gather materiels and write about this listing stories of parents all over the world who have had similar experiences hoping it helps a couple guide their actions.

Kids often have vivid “memories” of their past lives. Some scientists believe this isn’t just fantasy.

“We were out on a shopping trip when my daughter, Lilly, turned to me,” says Julie, a 32-year-old mother in St. Louis. “She pointed at one of the cars in the parking lot. She said, ‘That car hit me.’”

For Julie, it was an unusual situation; she knew for certain that 4-year-old Lilly hadn’t been hit by any vehicles (that’s the sort of thing a mother would remember).

“I asked her what she meant. She said, ‘Before I lived with you and Daddy, I lived with another Mommy and Daddy.’ My blood ran cold.”

Over the next hour or two, Lilly spouted off other details about her “death.” She’d seen a red car; she remembered ambulances. Her feet hurt. With every new recollection, Julie became more uncomfortable.

“It was freaky, in the way that kid stuff can be really freaky,” she says. “There’s a reason that horror movies use creepy little kids. I was weirded out.”

We decided to look into the science of reincarnation memories. Strap in, because this gets pretty weird.

One thing’s for sure: Many children seem to recount past lives.
We couldn’t find exact statistics—it’s not the type of thing you’d find in a Pew Research poll—but we easily found a few parents whose kids told stories like Lilly’s. Their stories are remarkably similar; they’re going about their normal business when suddenly, their kid remarks on a memory.

“When my daughter was around four years old, she told me that she had died and gone up to the stars and the moon,” Jill Howell, a licensed professional counselor, tells HealthyWay. “I am very open to [the concept of reincarnation], so I calmly asked her questions (though I was so excited to hear this).”

Howell began to believe her daughter was recounting real memories when the girl brought up specific details about her “death.”

“She told me that she was in a store and reaching for something on a shelf and she fell,” Howell says. “She stated that her kids were there telling her that she needed to come back, so she did.

To Howell, that was evidence that reincarnation could be real. How could her daughter invent specific details about a death when she wasn’t mature enough to understand the concept?

“We had never discussed the possibility of afterlife, [and] she knew nothing about death at all,” she tells us.

For decades, his team has been assembling evidence to show that some kids are recounting true memories—not fantasies.

“We look at whether there are any behaviors or birthmarks that link to the ‘deceased’ person, and if we identify a previous person whose life seems to match that description, we get the details of that life as carefully as possible to see just how well things match up,” he said.

Some real-life cases add credence to Tucker’s claims.
Take the case of the teenage boy who seemingly remembered a past life when visiting his parents’ hometown in India (first reported in National Post in 2009.

The boy—unnamed in the case due to his age—suddenly had strong memories of his past life and said that he saw his parents as “aliens.” His memories matched up with descriptions of a man who lived in the Indian town of Jaipur; a psychiatrist who interviewed the boy found no signs of mental illness and noted that the child recalled events “with a strong, emotionally charged tone.”

—like the boy who said, ‘I used to drive a big truck,’ he told The San Francisco Gate. “If you have got one where the children have made numerous statements about another life that is quite some distance away, including proper names and everything else, and it all checks out, then unless you are going to say, ‘It’s all one heck of a coincidence,’ you can’t really just blame all of that on fantasy.”

Cases of possible reincarnation tend to have common characteristics.
According to Tucker, reincarnation memories tend to start when a child is about 3 years old. The memories usually leave around age 6 or 7, but occasionally, adults report remembering past lives. In many cases, children remember violent or unusual deaths, but Tucker says that’s not true for all of the cases he’s studied.

Despite his research, Tucker says that reincarnation isn’t part of his personal belief system. He’s open to the possibility, but he’s trying to maintain a scientific perspective. To that end, he believes that quantum physics could explain reincarnation—again, if the phenomenon actually exists.

Stevenson investigated thousands of cases of this kind in cultures as disparate as Alaska (among the Tlingit), Lebanon, India, Sri Lanka, Burma, and even the U.S. and Europe. His findings were published, not in New Age books or magazines, but in scientific journals and university presses.

One fascinating research outcome of these investigations was his development of a hypothesis regarding unexplained phobias in very young children. Stevenson believed that the phobia was often related to something that had happened in the child’s previous life. Children, for example, who had a deep-seated fear of guns, often reported having been killed in a past life by firearms.

Another remarkable finding of Stevenson’s research related to his work concerning birthmarks and birth defects. Stevenson wrote a two-volume 2268 page work for the academic publisher Praeger, documenting instances where birthmarks and birth defects could be traced to identifiable events in a child’s previous lifetime that seemed to explain them. A Tlingit (Alaskan) child, for example, who had a birthmark on his back said he had been killed in a fishing accident. When Stevenson investigated the individual reported by the child to be the person he had been in the earlier lifetime, it was discovered that sure enough he had been a fisherman who had been speared and killed in that precise location of the body.

What parents, relatives, and child care workers should understand, however, is that when very young children (2 to 5 or 6) start making these claims, they should not be told ”oh, that’s just your imagination” or ”stop making up things!” Neither should you encourage these memories (if that’s what they are). Simply listen to what the children are saying, and acknowledge their words (or pictures if they draw or paint their memories) and do it in a gentle and kind way. From a developmental perspective, the years between two and six represent a unique window in the life of a human being that will never come again, because it’s a time when children are close enough to birth to see a much wider horizon than most people see, and at the same time they are old enough to be able to represent these experiences in words, or through art, drama, or song. Cherish this time in your child’s life even if you think it’s all a bunch of nonsense.

Remembers Details About the Titanic

"When I was twelve, I woke up with the distinct feeling of a rocking ship. I was laying in my bed but it felt as if I was on a rocking ship. I also got very claustrophobic, as if I was in a small room. That same afternoon, when I got home from school, I watched a history program about the Titanic. It was really odd. I was watching it all alone and I was seeing footage with people I had never seen before but I would remember their names. The narrator would tell the names a while after and I was right!

Last year I was attending a Titanic exhibition in Copenhagen and I got this weird feeling when I walked inside. When I saw the reconstructions of the second class cabins, I had this feeling like if I was on a rocking ship again, claustrophobia bubbled up in me and I felt really seasick. I hurried into the next room, where I saw a piece of jewelry. I immediately knew that it was mine. I read the sign and it said that the ring had belonged to one of the female second class travelers, whose body had been found but not identified.
there was no name. It was believed to be an engagement ring, and now I keep getting the feeling that I belong somewhere else.

It is really odd, I know things about the Titanic that I have never been told and I am really afraid of closed spaces. When I saw the Titanic film, I began to freeze really badly and my hands have never been warm since that."

My Three-Year-Old Grandson Recalls Past Life Death

"One day while myself and two others were having a conversation, my little grandson was behind us sitting on a step. I immediately stopped talking and listened to him because he was looking down in his lap and announced loudly "I died... I died in this house... I cried." Then he proceeded to rub his eyes with his two fists, dramatizing his crying.

I immediately got up and put him on my lap... and proceeded to ask him "why did you say that Elijah?" You're right here." He just wanted to get down and play, he wouldn't talk anymore. It appeared to me as if he had a sudden memory and just blurted that memory out loud, to himself.

He also acted very oddly one day while visiting a cemetery of a loved one. We were walking through the graves and came across a freshly buried gravesite. He pointed to it and asked about why it was different. I proceeded to explain someone must have been buried, that they had just died maybe. I will never forget how he backed away in fear immediately and started mumbling "died" "hurt." It was about one year prior to the above incident, he was just learning how to talk.

I have tried to gather more information from him but he refuses to talk about it."

Kindergartner Struggles with Learning Alphabet

"When my daughter was in kindergarten, she had the hardest time with letters. Mixed up B's with V's and H's with N's, for a few. Her teacher didn't know how such letters could be mixed up, and neither could I until I was helping her read one night. She kept asking me what sounds the letters made. She kept saying: "I don't remember those." I showed her an H and asked her if she remembered that one. She nodded, and said, confidently, that makes an 'N' sound. She kept saying how she thought there were more letters. I asked her what kind of letters she thought there were and she wrote some out for me: П, Л, Я, Ч, Й, Ц. "More than that, too," she said. I asked her where she learned those. "Vlad taught me before he disappeared," I asked her who Vlad is. She claimed he was her brother. She kept telling me that he disappeared, and the next day, a man came and killed her family."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcsqOBUdK28

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Four-Year-Old Daughter Asks to Go Home

"My daughter told me she wanted to go home. Of course, I asked her where 'home' was. She told me her family lived by the water before the waves came. I asked her what happened after the waves came. She told me quite frankly, "I died." She quite often draws pictures of waves and houses that she says she remembers. She often refers to me as "Pah" and says she wants to go home to her 'Mæh'."

Remembers Details About the Titanic

"When I was twelve, I woke up with the distinct feeling of a rocking ship. I was laying in my bed but it felt as if I was on a rocking ship. I also got very claustrophobic, as if I was in a small room. That same afternoon, when I got home from school, I watched a history program about the Titanic. It was really odd. I was watching it all alone and I was seeing footage with people I had never seen before but I would remember their names. The narrator would tell the names a while after and I was right!

Last year I was attending a Titanic exhibition in Copenhagen and I got this weird feeling when I walked inside. When I saw the reconstructions of the second class cabins, I had this feeling like if I was on a rocking ship again, claustrophobia bubbled up in me and I felt really seasick. I hurried into the next room, where I saw a piece of jewelry. I immediately knew that it was mine. I read the sign and it said that the ring had belonged to one of the female second class travelers, whose body had been found but not identified.

there was no name. It was believed to be an engagement ring, and now I keep getting the feeling that I belong somewhere else.

It is really odd, I know things about the Titanic that I have never been told and I am really afraid of closed spaces. When I saw the Titanic film, I began to freeze really badly and my hands have never been warm since that."

My Three-Year-Old Grandson Recalls Past Life Death

"One day while myself and two others were having a conversation, my little grandson was behind us sitting on a step. I immediately stopped talking and listened to him because he was looking down in his lap and announced loudly "I died... I died in this house... I cried." Then he proceeded to rub his eyes with his two fists, dramatizing his crying.

I immediately got up and put him on my lap... and proceeded to ask him "why did you say that Elijah?" You're right here." He just wanted to get down and play, he wouldn't talk anymore. It appeared to me as if he had a sudden memory and just blurted that memory out loud, to himself.

He also acted very oddly one day while visiting a cemetery of a loved one. We were walking through the graves and came across a freshly buried gravesite. He pointed to it and asked about why it was different. I proceeded to explain someone must have been buried, that they had just died maybe. I will never forget how he backed away in fear immediately and started mumbling "died" "hurt." It was about one year prior to the above incident, he was just learning how to talk.

I have tried to gather more information from him but he refuses to talk about it."

Kindergartner Struggles with Learning Alphabet

"When my daughter was in kindergarten, she had the hardest time with letters. Mixed up B's with V's and H's with N's, for a few. Her teacher didn't know how such letters could be mixed up, and neither could I until I was helping her read one night. She kept asking me what sounds the letters made. She kept saying: "I don't remember those." I showed her an H and asked her if she remembered that one. She nodded, and said, confidently, that makes an 'N' sound. She kept saying how she thought there were more letters. I asked her what kind of letters she thought there were and she wrote some out for me: П, Л, Я, Ч, Й, Ц. "More than that, too," she said. I asked her where she learned those. "Vlad taught me before he disappeared," I asked her who Vlad is. She claimed he was her brother. She kept telling me that he disappeared, and the next day, a man came and killed her family."

Four-Year-Old Daughter Asks to Go Home

"My daughter told me she wanted to go home. Of course, I asked her where 'home' was. She told me her family lived by the water before the waves came. I asked her what happened after the waves came. She told me quite frankly, "I died." She quite often draws pictures of waves and houses that she says she remembers. She often refers to me as "Pah" and says she wants to go home to her 'Mæh'."

Daughter Describes Egyptian Pyramids

"My daughter used to dream about the Egyptian pyramids. It wasn't until the age of 8 that she truly could describe the inside of Pharaohs' tombs in great detail. She used to describe the wonder in the relationship between members of the royal family and their subjects. These included many female royals secret discussions with their lady's maids, and the battles between them and other women for the Pharaohs' affections. She vividly recalls conversations outside hieroglyphics held in secret between one female whom she describes as a goddess and her protector."

Brother Says He Misses His Old Mom

"My brother whom I have practically raised told me about his past life when he was four years old. My little brother would suddenly blurt out that he missed his old mom. He would repeat this several times during the week. I would ask him what happened to his mom and he would get sad and say that he missed his family, because they died in a fire. He remembered walking across the street as the house was burning. Coincidentally, a few months after that we had the fire department called because of a small fire that was contained to our boiler room and that boy was so traumatized he didn't sleep for days.

Any beeping sound similar to that of a fire alarm and especially sirens or seeing police or fireman would scare him almost to death. At seven years old he has no memory of ever saying that to me, but occasionally he'll tell me that he can't wait for us to have a new family."

Daughter Remembers Drowning

"Several years ago, when my daughter was about three or four years old, she approached me while I was reading a card sent by a family member. The picture on the front was a watercolor reproduction of a little boat on a lake. She pointed to it and said, "I've been on a boat like that." I said, "Really?" (knowing she had never been out on any boat.) She said (in a somber tone), "Yeah. I died there." I know my mouth must've fallen open!! So, I asked her to explain what she meant. She said, "I was in the boat, hit my head and fell in the water. I kept falling and falling, but then I went to God." She raised her arms up in the air and looked up. I was speechless!! I got chills all over. She's now 12 years-old and has no memory of what happened that day. But, I do!! She loves boating and has no fear of it."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by TheEnygma(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Op, I know you copied this from somewhere and I'll like to know the site so u can read up some more on this topic.

Up until when I became an Agnostic and started opening my mind more did I realize that I must have been reincarnated many times before.... For some reason unknown , I tend to love and enjoy everything associated with Japan and all it's culture also sometimes I feel a kind of deja Vu whenever I listen to carribean music or languages.... Also the dreams I have seem to be with so much accurate detail about some strange places that somehow feel so familiar.

I think that there's a possibility that maybe reincarnation is true.... After watching a movie called "infinite" my curiousity about everything increased.

3 Likes

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
TheEnygma:
Op, I know you copied this from somewhere and I'll like to know the site so u can read up some more on this topic.

Up until when I became an Agnostic and started opening my mind more did I realize that I must have been reincarnated many times before.... For some reason unknown , I tend to love and enjoy everything associated with Japan and all it's culture also sometimes I feel a kind of deja Vu whenever I listen to carribean music or languages.... Also the dreams I have seem to be with so much accurate detail about some strange places that somehow feel so familiar.

I think that there's a possibility that maybe reincarnation is true.... After watching a movie called "infinite" my curiousity about everything increased.

The internet is filled with information as I stated clearly

Just do a Google search you would be amazed.

Unfortunately in Nigeria we attach witchcraft to anything that doesn't align with our religion

About your experiences, yes you are recalling past life places and events that left a strong mark on you

6 Likes

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by Divoc19(f): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Our borrowed religion you meant?

African Tradition minced with science the the best religion way of life in the world
Oops! They killed it cry

GofuckYourself:

The internet is filled with information as I stated clearly

Just do a Google search you would be amazed.

Unfortunately in Nigeria we attach witchcraft to anything that doesn't align with our religion

About your experiences, yes you are recalling past life places and events that left a strong mark on you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Divoc19:
Our borrowed religion you meant?

African Tradition minced with science the the best religion way of life in the world
Oops! They killed it cry

Interesting perspective

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by Afamsi: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
The theory of humans re-incarnation is a devilish theory. It is only demons that re-incarnate. I dont know how to explain this, but demons actually are living among us. The are traceable to an ancestry, they have everything physically and bodily that humans have and look 100% humans yet they are sent on a mission from the pit of hell.
**People who marry without consulting God are usually the victims of marriage with a demon... Children born into a marriage with demon are 100% demons some of whom might have reincarnated into various families in the past. Some of those demonic children have lived hundreds of years before the human parent was even born.
** Another group of people that need to be careful are those who go to different places in search of fruit of the womb. They are mostly the ones promoting demonic reincarnation by having a demon planted in their wombs in the name of solution to their plight.
*Note it is only God that can reveal these demons. You can never know them by human ability.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by Divoc19(f): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Did you watch the movie online?

TheEnygma:

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by TheEnygma(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Divoc19:
Did you watch the movie online?

No , I got the movie from a friend via Xender.
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by TheEnygma(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Afamsi:
The theory of re-incanation is a devilish theory
What makes it devilish ?

Simply because it isn't in the Bible or the Christianity doesn't support it in any way makes it devilish.

You really need to break away from "mental slavery" that Religion has put you in.

8 Likes

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by Aditkd(f): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
My brother, don't mind them, I believe re- incarnation was even discussed a little bit in the bible.
I think vwhen John the Baptist was asked if he is Elisha. Isn't that reincarnation, isn't he been asked if he was Elisha in his previous life.
Because a lot of things were removed from the bible a lot of Christians believe it doesn't exist. As you rightly said, he should better emacipate himself from mental slavery.
quote author=TheEnygma post=104539594]
What makes it devilish ?

Simply because it isn't in the Bible or the Christianity doesn't support it in any way makes it devilish.

You really need to break away from "mental slavery" that Religion has put you in.[/quote]

8 Likes

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Aditkd:
My brother, don't mind them, I believe re- incarnation was even discussed a little bit in the bible.
I think vwhen John the Baptist was asked if he is Elisha. Isn't that reincarnation, isn't he been asked if he was Elisha in his previous life.
Because a lot of things were removed from the bible a lot of Christians believe it doesn't exist. As you rightly said, he should better emacipate himself from mental slavery.
Did you conveniently leave out the part about how Elisha became a candidate for reincarnation in the Bible? undecided

How many other persons, even in the Bible, where lifted off the face of the earth, without dying, in similar manner for reincarnation to considered a Bible norm in the way that you suggest? undecided

You claim a lot of things were "removed" from the Bible, and I wonder what you mean by that? Are usually referring to many of the same books which are openly available for you to read even to this day? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by 22jumpstreet: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Morgue has a lot of video on this subject....it is 1000% true..

"Before your where formed in your mothers womb, I knew you....I guess it referred to prophet Ezekiel or Jeremiah..
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by 22jumpstreet: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by Afamsi: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
TheEnygma:

What makes it devilish ?

You really need to break away from "mental slavery" that Religion has put you in.
It is you that is under mental slavery, you may argue with your keypad. Knowledge is not appreciate by f

1 Like

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by TheEnygma(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Afamsi:
It is you that is under mental slavery, you may argue with your keypad. Knowledge is not appreciate by f
Unlike you bro... I've liberated myself, as much as I still believe in God , I have come to realize that Religion as a whole is nothing but a farce.

Ever since I came to that realization, my life has never been the same .

Go and read a book called "Da Vinci code" by Dan Brown and you'll never look at Christianity the same way again.

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by Afamsi: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
TheEnygma:

Unlike you bro... I've liberated myself, as much as I still believe in God , I have come to realize that Religion as a whole is nothing but a farce.

Ever since I came to that realization, my life has never been the same .

Go and read a book called "Da Vinci code" by Dan Brown and you'll never look at Christianity the same way again.
People that are not matured christains shouldn't read demonic books. See what the book has turned you into- 'a potential hell fire inmate'. I pray God deliver you
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
TheEnygma:

But that book was a work of fiction. How do you reasonably base your understanding of Christianity on that which is known to be a work of fiction? undecided

1 Like

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by leofab(f): 2:35am On Aug 08, 2021
Many a time
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 3:37am On Aug 08, 2021
Afamsi:
The theory of re-incanation is a devilish theory

What makes it devilish sir? The evidence is overwhelming. The church will fight it because
it removes power from them of course.

When people realize that their actions can make them return then instead of focusing on pleasing the church they focus on pleasing God the father

4 Likes

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 3:39am On Aug 08, 2021
Aditkd:
quote author=TheEnygma post=104539594]
What makes it devilish ?

Well said indeed

1 Like

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 3:40am On Aug 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you conveniently leave out the part about how Elisha became a candidate for reincarnation in the Bible? undecided

How many other persons, even in the Bible, where lifted off the face of the earth, without dying, in similar manner for reincarnation to considered a Bible norm in the way that you suggest? undecided

You claim a lot of things were "removed" from the Bible, and I wonder what you mean by that? Are usually referring to many of the same books which are openly available for you to read even to this day? undecided

You misunderstood her completely. Stop shutting your mind closed

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by Kobojunkie: 3:48am On Aug 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You misunderstood her completely. Stop shutting your mind closed
Quick to inform me I misunderstood without responding to any of the questions I asked her? undecided
Maybe you ought to worry more about your mind there instead. undecided
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 3:49am On Aug 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Quick to inform me I misunderstood without responding to any of the questions I asked her? Maybe you should worry more about your mind there instead.

Why are yo being so aggressive? Seems you need to see someone about your emotional stress.

Have a good day

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by Kobojunkie: 4:22am On Aug 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Why are yo being so aggressive? Seems you need to see someone about your emotional stress.

Have a good day
Answer the questions asked!

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 5:09am On Aug 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Answer the questions asked!

Are you confusing me with someone else ?

Again I advise you calm your emotions and check properly whom you are quoting

1 Like

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by Cashio(m): 5:46am On Aug 08, 2021
Afamsi:
People that are not matured christains shouldn't read demonic books. See what the book has turned you into- 'a potential hell fire inmate'. I pray God deliver you
and you are sure making heaven yourself? Stop being stupid my friend?
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by Afamsi: 6:31am On Aug 08, 2021
Cashio:
I am not stupid, how can I stop being what I'm not.
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2021
Cashio:

Why are you being so rude ? What I don't understand is why you people are so.quick to descend to insults so fast?

It's a shame really
Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by Davoneskay(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by HelpYourself(m): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2021
Davoneskay:
Read 'Journey of Souls' and 'Destiny of Souls' both written by Michael Newton. Your cloudy eye will become opened. Re-incarnation is very real. I spoke in French in one of my past lives. I also have a friend in this present life who happened to be a close friend/relative in several previous lives. So many spiritual instances confirmed this.

So glad to here from one who is enlightened such as yourself

3 Likes

Re: Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? by benodic: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
By 4 years of age i awakened. It was like a veil was lifted from my eyes and i started remembering my past live.

My saving grace was that i kept my memories to myself as i was surrounded by a christian doctrine that claimed that you live once and after that judgement and after judgement heaven or hell.

I quietly asked questions to verify the memories i had and proved to myself that the memories were authentic.
So i knew something was definitely wrong with the christian doctrine of life after death
So i started searching through other religions to find the one that was compatible with what i know already
That was how i found ECKANKAR, The Path of Spiritual Freedom.
Eckankar taught me how to remember other past lives that i have lived and how i can even visit my loved ones who had translated.
One of my happiest experience in Eckankar was escporting my mother who was even a Pastor to the Astral plane and watching her prepare to reincarnate as my sisters daughter.

I was so happy when my sister told me she had a lucid dream experience where my mother came to her and told her she is coming back to be with her.
My sister though a christian now knows that reincarnation is real.

In Spirituality you don't bother yourself whether someone believes or not. At the point of translation all the scales will clear from your eyes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group / Prophecy about who will 2019 Election in Nigeria / The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.