Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding (71358 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Nwanta Anayoeze Sprays Money From A Briefcase At Wedding Event. Photos / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Babaken(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
This marriage already get expire date.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by lildush(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
She will just kill dis man one day... See him happy spraying money.. I pity him... If na me I go leave her alone OOO. Women way like wedding. Like say tomorrow no dey.. y she no go dance on her wedding day? Day ls to show u day dere is problem.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Godsspeed: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Oh, poor girl. They are marrying her against her will...
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by perpeling22(f): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
post=104542635:
Loveless marriage.....

We still remembered the wedding below some years ago,
Up till now, we never fit go collect our balance for the Barbecue catering.......

Balance for wia
Please where was this marriage held cos the man look like my distance cousin

Oh okay.
We understand better now,
We never knew twas a game.
Thanks for taking the time out to explain this to us and many people here.
Appreciate.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by perpeling22(f): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
post=104542635:
Loveless marriage.....

We still remembered the wedding below some years ago,
Up till now, we never fit go collect our balance for the Barbecue catering.......

Balance for wia

Oh okay.
We understand better now,
We never knew twas a game.
Thanks for taking the time out to explain this to us and many people here.
Appreciate.
Please where was this marriage held cos the man look like my distance cousin
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by HoneySwag(f): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
The people that usually bring these type of videos are not always telling us the whole story.
The couple are playing a game to entertain the guests.
And the rule of the game is that, once the woman smiles and her teeth appears, the man will stop spraying her with the money.
So, she's deliberately (and with some sort of difficulty deep within her) trying to maintain her mean face.
One thing is, I really don't know why MCs usually introduce such games.
Is it to test how long the lady can stay angry when angered?
Or to know if money can move the lady?
I really don't know.
If I were the guy, even before I spray the first cash, I would just do something that usually makes her laugh - which she could never resist.
And boom her teeth would appear.!!
Then I would throw in all the cash I wanted to spray on her so that she won't be having zero naira after the game.

It's not a game but a tradition in my place Bayelsa, Nembe precisely. The husband, his friends and families will spray the bride till she smiles. A woman that knows her husband doesn't have much, won't stress or embarrass him on that day

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by manmustwac(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
She's obviously not happy about something
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by mechanics(m): 4:53am On Aug 10, 2021
Hmmmm, she's even sad and not happy.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by 77star: 2:24am On Aug 16, 2021
alright

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Man Wore Igbo Traditional Clothes To His Church Wedding / Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.