Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) (52438 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Programme For Ademola Adeleke's Swearing-In Ceremony As Osun Governor (Photo) / Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Newsmic: 4:40am On Aug 08, 2021
BBNaija star Kiddwaya's mother, Susan Waya, on Saturday, August 7, took to her Instagram handle to declare her intention in becoming the next governor of Benue state, IgbereTV reports.

The wife of the billionaire declared her interest under on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). She shared a photo of her election campaign advert.

She captioned the photo;

"Who is coming with me? There’s no right time to do this, #togetherwerise"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSRwHl_DiMd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:44am On Aug 08, 2021
I command Ortom to handover to her

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by DDfruitful: 4:59am On Aug 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I command Ortom to handover to her
I think he will respond faster if you add Buhari to it.

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Chicagoesontop: 5:11am On Aug 08, 2021
Krichoco to anything that will stop her from achieving this goal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Princeton92(m): 5:16am On Aug 08, 2021
Lol, this got me laughing silly

DDfruitful:

I think he will respond faster if you add Buhari to it.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 5:16am On Aug 08, 2021
sad Orthom is still struggling /running from those blood tasting beast.Can Mrs Waya run/protect her pipu from the baztardz sad?

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by joliva(m): 5:17am On Aug 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Hangmnk: 5:35am On Aug 08, 2021
Ortom will come out and blame Buhari for this

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Wawelexy(m): 5:44am On Aug 08, 2021
Keep dreaming....

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by IJOBA11: 5:45am On Aug 08, 2021
HOW MANY POLITICIANS SHE WAN USE HER KPEKUS SETTLE BEFORE SHE GO BECOME GOVERNOR undecided

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 5:50am On Aug 08, 2021
What a dry joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 5:51am On Aug 08, 2021
IJOBA11:
HOW MANY POLITICIANS SHE WAN USE HER KPEKUS SETTLE BEFORE SHE GO BECOME GOVERNOR undecided
Pervert spotted

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by michlins(m): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2021
From Orthom to the Waya family, Benue people wetin una do the gods

19 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 6:43am On Aug 08, 2021
She's beautiful

21 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:44am On Aug 08, 2021
Benue has never been lucky sha. Their governors are always incompetent morons. From George akume to this current clown with a fake PhD.

And just look at this new clown that wants to takeover from ortom.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Benue is one of the Nigerian states with useless governors since 1999. This one will bring BB9ja studios to Benue state.

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Monogamy: 6:54am On Aug 08, 2021
Money dey now.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Aganju849: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2021
APC big dicks wigs go fûck this one taya

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Benue has never been lucky sha. Their governors are always incompetent morons. From George akume to this current clown with a fake PhD.

They are all bunch of circus clown.

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Kyase(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

Akume did well for the civil servants in the state
Suswam also did well in his first Tenure
But you see that ortom
Nothing he’s doing that’s right
The next cry about herdsmen will happen towards the end of the month

22 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2021
Kyase:

Akume did well for the civil servants in the state
Suswam also did well in his first Tenure
But you see that ortom
Nothing he’s doing that’s right
The next cry about herdsmen will happen towards the end of the month
So paying civil servants is now an achievement? Na wa ooh

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Manolo213: 7:12am On Aug 08, 2021
Wow
Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by greenie77: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2021
Probably wants to be settled with a Senatorial seat. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by PENNYSWAP: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Orthom is still struggling /running from those blood tasting beast.Can Mrs Waya run/protect her pipu from the baztardz sad?

Mr waya can lobby a safe benue for the wife

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Kuriosmynd: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2021
Strong men never geh power to stop the killing in Benue and drive out Fulani terrorising Benue, so na woman go kon do am. We joke a lot
Remember the countless times the present Benue state governor got narrowly lucky from being kidnapped by bandit, while his security were murdered.
I hope she won't end up being kidnapped and raped by those Fulani if she eventually become the governor.
Benue state is not a state for jokes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by TGM2015: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2021
Will she win the primary? I hope she will win.

Then, considering the value system and traditional beliefs of the state, will the state voters her to become their next governor?

She should know that most of the state voters are not BBN fans.

Good luck to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Skyfornia(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2021
I'm sure she will win if she contest under APC...they will rig it for her. As long as her husband send Ghana must go to malami

Malami seem to be our current president

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Cokahot: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2021
Woman wey diff men dey fu k upandan. Abegi
Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Penguin2: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2021
When Kiddwaya appeared in the BBNAIJA house, I knew the WAYAs were up to something politically.

The only thing is that I was suspecting the father or Kiddwaya himself.

I thought they wanted to position Kid for House of Representatives for a start, not knowing it’s the Mum that had her eyes on a big apple.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) by Kingluqman(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2021
E make sense na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State / Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano / Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.