Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Abba Kyari's Indictment And SARS Brutality That Leads To Endsars Protest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Indictment And SARS Brutality That Leads To Endsars Protest. (277 Views)

Tinubu Appeals To EndSARS Protesters To Call Off Protests / Kufre Carter: Governor Emmanuel Gave N4m To #EndSARS Protesters, I Got N500k / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Indictment And SARS Brutality That Leads To Endsars Protest. by OmoOshodi(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2021
EndSars Protest :It is a clear indication that wherever the leadership is faulty the followers act without caution.

Now the whole world can now see that one of the leadership of the disbanded FSARS, Abba Kyari has proven further that the call for the disbandment was not out of order.

A situation where 1 out of 1000 policemen in Nigeria may not be corrupt today is a clear indication that Nigeria has never had it this bad in our history.

My conclusion is, total overhaul or declaration of state of emergency in the Nigeria security outfit Army, Airforce, Navy, Police DSS and the paramilitaries with immediate effect.

I'm seeing another uprising coming soon that Endsars protest will look like a child's play to.
Thanks
Re: Abba Kyari's Indictment And SARS Brutality That Leads To Endsars Protest. by AdeniyiA(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2021
That last statement is shown to you by heaven, we can't continue like this... The anger building up in me now is indescribable angry
Re: Abba Kyari's Indictment And SARS Brutality That Leads To Endsars Protest. by Wawelexy(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2021
My conclusion is, total overhaul or declaration of state of emergency in the Nigeria security outfit Army,

I'm seeing another uprising coming soon that Endsars protest will look like a child's play to.
Thanks[/quote]..................@ your last statement, When it happens, lets focus on the main culprits(politicians), and not the innocent citizens, defence agencies, private businesses, social infrastructures and finally not using it has an avenue to loot and cause havoc just like that of END SARS.... IT'S EITHER THEY STEP DOWN IN PEACE FOR PEOPLE THAT HAS VISION FOR THE NATION OR THEY ALLOW US HAVE OUR OWN NATION IN PEACE............. ONLY IF NIGERIA COULD HAVE A SOUND AND ACTIVE JUDICIAL SYSTEM, NIGERIA WOULD HAVE SURPASS SOUTH AFRICA AND MAY BE COMPETING WITH THE LIKES OF US, CHINA, U.A.E, GERMANY E.T.C IN TERMS OF TECHS CAUSE THE NATION ACTUALLY HAS RESOURCES(BOTH HUMAN AND MINERAL), BUT CAN'T MANAGE THEM DUE TO GREED OF POLITICIAN AND CITIZENS............ MAY GOD HELP US.....................

(1) (Reply)

Kalu Congratulations Senator Uche Ekwunife On Her Appointment As Chairperson / FG Approves Over N4bn For Fuelling Of Police Vehicles / 2021 Youth Day : "Remain Focused And Eschew Negative Tendencies" - Sen. Ogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.