Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination (25352 Views)

Kingsley Kanu: IPOB Suspends Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother / Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate / IPOB Suspend Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination Is Fake.Disregard Such News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
The planned sit-at-home ordered by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) scheduled to have commenced tomorrow (Monday) has been suspended due to the just began National Examination Council (NECO) Exam for junior secondary schools.

A new date for the commencement of the sit-at-home order, IPOB said would be announced later.

The pro Biafra group had penultimate week, in what appeared to be in solidarity with it’s detained leader, Nnamdi Kanu, ordered for sit-at-home that would be observed every Monday throughout Igbo land, starting from August 9, until when his trial would end.

However, in a statement the IPOB leader’s younger brother, Kanunta Kanu said the group arrived at the decision, after listening to pleas from well meaning individuals and groups within and outside Biafra land that the order be suspended to allow students from Igbo land to participate in the NECO Exam.

“IPOB has listened to pleas from well-meaning individuals and groups within and outside Biafra land that we consider the fate of our children who will be involved in the NECO Exam and based on that, we decided to shift grounds over the sit-at-home order”.

The statement added that IPOB on its part, having realized the academic deprivation the already marginalized Biafra students who entered for this year’s NECO would suffer, decided to suspend the sit-at-home order to a later date, to allow the students take their exams.

Kanu equally made it clear that allowing the sit-at-home to go ahead as earlier announced, in the face of the NECO Exam would amount to assisting enemies of Biafra to inflict more injuries on her children.

“As a group fighting for the liberation of her people from oppression from her enemies, we realized that it would amount to assisting the said enemies to inflict more harm on our children if we do not suspend the sit-at-home order to allow Biafra students take their exams”.

While making it clear the sit-at-home order has not been cancelled, but only suspended for the sake of Biafra students taking this year’s NECO Exam, the statement called on all IPOB global family members and Biafrans at large to await further directives in this regard.

SOURCE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by veeceesynergy: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
just laughing in Swahili........

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Winningbot: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by LamidiCownu: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
After all the noise.
They are now hiding behind NECO grin

95 Likes 13 Shares

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Samfloxin(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Let's wait and see

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Izumarock70(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
This is fake news by sun newspaper to deceive the gullible. Monday is sacrosanct.
Moreover Emma Powerful is the spokesperson for IPOB
Nnamdi Kanu's brother didn't grant any interview

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by kasheemawo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fake news
We have concluded to lockdown all the south east states tomorrow

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Monogamy: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
That would be a good development if I may say

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Lamasta(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Na dem sabi even if dem sit at home for one month

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by sreamsense: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
Haba! IPOB you are coward after all gra-gra. Is NECO Biafran Exam? Why will you participate in zoo's exams? Why will you cancel this and cause more pain to Nnamdi Kanu eating watery meal in detention? Coward IPOB! Able Nigeria army have already prepared your food for tomorrow sit-at-home so they can force you to eat it in the language you understand but now you run away. People will not take you serious another time you declare it because is like you want Kanu to be forgotten in detention so he can have enough time to carry out research about Jubril Buhari left and right ears

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Jostoman: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Original fake News from zombie

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Muna4real(f): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
When did NECO start organizing exams for junior secondary school?

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by BSsniffer: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fvckers grin

Honestly what's the difference between these fvckers and the nigerian government they're fighting.... you're planning to do sit-in protest but failed to check important dates and how it would affect your protest. Act first, think later is the strategy of ipob.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Anago55: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fake news

Fergie, even you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Jostoman: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
veeceesynergy:
just laughing in Swahili........
This is Original Fake news

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Anago55: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Muna4real:
When did NECO start organizing exams for junior secondary school?
. Fergie fall my hand on this one I swear

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Jostoman: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Anago55:
. Fergie fall my hand on this one I swear

don't mind the slowpoke with his fake news
Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by kestolove95(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
So ipob dey write exam set by d zoo abi..funny people

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by deji17: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Awon werey Alaso.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Aloof: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Bandits kidnaps students, Boko-haram kills students, Herdsmen kill Both students and their parents.
But IPOB suspends a solidarity sit at home order for their great leader MNK, only because they want students to go to school and write exam.

Wow, just wow.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by patriotic007: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Easterners don't play with education and that's why they would lead Africa in education and innovation when they get their dream country cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Iliveforever(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Any directive from the great IPOB is fully welcome.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Nonybb: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kanunta is a criminal. No wonder his name is "Kanu-nta" Meaning Small Kanu. Of what benefit is it for our people to leave their economic livelihood because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu at the DSS custody? I AM A BIAFRAN AND LET ME REITERATE IT, IT WON'T WORK. WE ARE WAITING FOR THEM TO RESCHEDULE IT AND DISAPPOINT THEM MASSIVELY

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by IgweOfNnewi: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Over zoo NECO? these people are unstable like the sea, never serious and certainly not in the proper state of the mind

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by johncallidon(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
That's Good

1 Like

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Nikkganc08(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2021

Let's assume that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is wrong

And the Elzaky guy is wrong

Sunday igboho is wrong

Soworo is wrong

And all Nigerians #EndSARS are wrong

NOTE: They are all wrong despite court orders that said they are right.

FINALLY, only our darling president is right.

The only correct man in Nigeria.

Lol...!!!

If there are 999 MAD MEN in a room and only 1 SANE man, The real 'mad man' is actually that one man that's in d midst of d mad crowd. (Albeit Einsten, 1895)

If u buy 10 cups of beans and u find one Maize in it,
automatically, that maize would be considered as 'dirt' and should be removed.

If Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal,
And Sunday Igboho, Elzaky, soworo , Nigerians, etc are all CRIMINALS and our president is the only SAINT from heaven,

By now, u should be thinking what I'm thinking.

Please, I love my President,
I love my country Nigeria,
I love myself.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by bigdammyj: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Noted
Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by yanabasee1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Better for them.....
Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Baawaa(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
“As a group fighting for the liberation of her people from oppression from her enemies, we realized that it would amount to assisting the said enemies to inflict more harm on our children if we do not suspend the sit-at-home order to allow Biafra students take their exams”.
Biafra students writing Nigeria exams,who is fooling who

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination by Cherrybae(f): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Useless ipob chest beaters. Our military were prepared to give Igbos frog jump tomorrow while rolling many on dirty waters.

Bloody terrorists. They are lucky escaping the trap set for them by our gallant soldiers.

Ndi Ara

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms / Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Lawan, Gbajabiamila Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.