Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge (530 Views)

Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari / Reno Omokri Accepts Pres Buhari’s Challenge : Proves He Is A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by Ade3131: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
It's just one of those quiet weekend where some crazy thoughts keeps popping up on my mind and there's one that really struck me.

How much of a true leadership traits does our president have? So I felt the need to ask y'all to know if he's got any. Here's the question:

Name any 3 attributes of a good leader you find in President Muhammad Buhari.

In my case, I'd searched deeply but couldn't find any.

Let's hear your thoughts on this guys...�

NB: I meant no harm to the personality of his supporters or the president himself. It's just an honest question that I feel it's worth asking.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by Iniobong34: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
LOL, Bmc are coming for you, jst wait and see

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by Ade3131: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Iniobong34:
LOL, Bmc are coming for you jst and see

Smiles.... It's not an attack on the president's personality. I just ask a very honest question. More like a reality check
Re: President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by socialmediaman: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Bubu’s supporters are not looking for a good leader, they want a nepotistic despot who will favor them based on ethnicity, religion, party affiliation and tribe, that’s it!

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by FarahAideed: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Those BMC clowns will say integrity cheesy cheesy but there is no single evidence of integrity on the mans path since he was born

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by FarahAideed: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ade3131:
It's just one of those quiet weekend where some crazy thoughts keeps popping up on my mind and there's one that really struck me.

How much of a true leadership traits does our president have? So I felt the need to ask y'all to know if he's got any. Here's the question:

3 attributes? You want to kill them ? Please reduce it to 1 good attribute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by Iniobong34: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ade3131:

Smiles.... It's not an attack on the president's personality. I just ask a very honest question. More like a reality check
thats to say if they sees it as u said. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by Telekinetic: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
Na tables you wan shake so... Not just one table... Oya let’s hear from Buhari cow variants first.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by MalcoImX: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ade3131:

NB: I meant no harm to the personality of his supporters or the president himself. It's just an honest question that I feel it's worth asking.

At least he defeated somebody.

What does that tell you about the one you voted?

I don't know you, but I assume you're iPoB and those are people who have a dislike for Buhari.

You can't do any worse, after all y'all have said he died last year.
Re: President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by Ade3131: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
MalcoImX:

At least he defeated somebody.

What does that about the one you voted?

I don't know you, but I assume you're iPoB and those are people who have a dislike for Buhari.

You can't do any worse, after all y'all have said he died last year.

I believe you read the short notice I wrote beneath the whole message. I'm not into partisan politics with you guys... I'm apolitical. Just a freewilled guy without any iota party or tribal affinity.

Instead of jump at the defence of the president, why not do his reputation some good and list any 3 attributes of a good leader you found in him?

I've already been foretold to expect some hits from your kind so am not surprised.

Let's reason like intellects and discuss things that bothers everyone of us objectively.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by MalcoImX: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ade3131:

I believe you read the short notice I wrote beneath the whole message. I'm not into partisan politics with you guys... I'm apolitical. Just a freewilled guy without any iota party or tribal affinity.

Instead of jump at the defence of the president, why not do his reputation some good and list any 3 attributes of a good leader you found in him?

I've already been foretold to expect some hits from your kind so am not surprised.

Let's reason like intellects and discuss things that bothers everyone of us objectively.

But how were you able to conclude that he has no any leadership qualities?

Have you done any research? And in the absence of that the will of the people is enough indicator to tell you that they've seen something good in him
Re: President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by Ade3131: 4:20am On Aug 09, 2021
MalcoImX:

But how were you able to conclude that he has no any leadership qualities?

Have you done any research? And in the absence of that the will of the people is enough indicator to tell you that they've seen something good in him

There's no point beating around the bush bro. I admit I couldn't see beyond my nose but if you can help me out, pls do. Just any random 3 traits of a good leader you find in him.

You could have ended this whole back and forth of replies by just listing any 3 of them. No need for merry-go-rounding please
Re: President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by denko(m): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2021
1.Buhari has some good quality the ability to pretend to be Mr integrity while he and his family siphoned our common wealth can you imagine poor Nigeria actually donated 100 naira each for this baastard nomination form and he still deceived Nigerian that he had to borrow 18 million for nomination form meanwhile all his children are in a high
and expensive school in London. 2 he is a successful scammer during campaign he flaunted sachets Milo and milk all over internet to prove that he was a poor fellow and he was very successful.
Re: President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by MalcoImX: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ade3131:

There's no point beating around the bush bro. I admit I couldn't see beyond my nose but if you can help me out, pls do. Just any random 3 traits of a good leader you find in him.

You could have ended this whole back and forth of replies by just listing any 3 of them. No need for merry-go-rounding please
Nobody's going any back and forth or on a merry-go-round. The issue is approached from where you're coming from.

You admitted outright that you didn't see any leadership qualities in Buhari. By this admission, who do you think would force you against your convictions, as Dale Carnegie said, "It's impossible not to believe what you want to believe.
Re: President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by Ade3131: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2021
MalcoImX:
Nobody's going any back and forth or on a merry-go-round. The issue is approached from where you're coming from.

You admitted outright that you didn't see any leadership qualities in Buhari. By this admission, who do you think would force you against your convictions, as Dale Carnegie said, "It's impossible not to believe what you want to believe.

Then at the end.... we're back to where we left off.

You've not answered the question.

I already said I admit I might be wrong due to the angle am looking at it from but you who have a better view of it should help but instead of helping to point out the attributes of quality leadership you find in him, you rather took the strength to dig up quote from Google. What's the point?
Re: President Muhammad Buhari's Challenge by wallex1983(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2021
1. Gra gra
2. Decorum/Silence
3. Executes personal agenda without fear

(1) (Reply)

Live Situation Report On The Seat-at-home Order, Akwa Anambra State / I Didn’t Disobey Osinbajo’s Directive – Malami / LG Chairman Empowers Constituents Each With One Tuber Of Yam, Hoe And Cutlass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.