Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars (9611 Views)

Inside APC: Is There Another Conspiracy Against Tinubu By Buhari’s Men? / Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 / Rigging Kano Election May Set Nigeria On Fire, Babatope Warns INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by nairavsdollars(f): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Chief Ebenezer Babatope, a former Minister of Transport on Sunday said that the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) would have been saved from its current political crisis if the party stakeholders had allowed Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the party to become the national chairman in 2017.

Speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Babatope said the powerbrokers in the PDP then conspired against Bode George because they wanted a national chairman they can easily dictate to and control.

He also said that aside from the conspiracy against Bode George, many of his associates in the party were victimised while he, who was the Director-General of Bode George’s Campaign Organisation was removed as a member of the party’s Board of Trustees (BoT).

“It is a pity that people have lost political vision. If they had not lost it, they would have discovered that the PDP would have been saved from the current disaster it is facing if they had allowed Bode George to emerge as the national chairman of the party. But they won’t because they want a national chairman they can control and dictate to”.

“They conspired against him and all of us who are his friends. All those who they alleged are loyalists of Bode George were removed from all the PDP offices they were holding. For example, I was kicked out of the Board of Trustees of the PDP and Bode George was not allowed to run the party”.

“Now, we are now facing a major political disaster. The election is only about one and half years and now we have members of the NWC resigning their positions. Honestly, we are faced with a political disaster.

“All of us are all guilty of the crime of visionlessness whereby we allow things to degenerate and the PDP is now left like a political beggar,” he said.
https://independent.ng/how-conspiracy-against-bode-george-has-reduced-pdp-to-a-political-beggar-babatope/

4 Likes

Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by Bola146(f): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
You old men talk too much! Pack well undecided

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by Ayo2004: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
A

For the person above me that stole my chance at FTC for the first time in my Nairaland career,e no go better for u

Sha,make I manage silver medal angry

1 Like

Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by gasparpisciotta: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
A fool and his money are soon parted

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by alojourdin: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by snoopanddre(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pdp = Apc+Buhari - (Osibande) + Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by Commentor: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
The jailbird.
Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by babyfaceafrica: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pdp should forget Lagos... No grassroot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by Fishout(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ok ,baba
Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
hmmm alright
Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by AmazingELixir: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
grin

Which Bode Gorge...I'm not understanding is it thesame one that OBJ nearly ended in prison.

I'm sure this same man would have said same if he were in APC when Adam's Oshiomhole was ousted.

Opportunistic commentators.. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by OlujobaSamuel: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ayo2004:
A

For the person above me that stole my chance at FTC for the first time in my Nairaland career,e no go better for u

Huh, wetin be dis, on top FTC wey no bring money na em u dey curse?
It is well ooo.
@topic, I've nothing to say, no useful political party in Nigeria for now

2 Likes

Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by Chrsbenn(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Too bad
Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by Jabar2017: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pdp hmmm,dead party,same that will happen to apc after dey have lost d 2023 election...
Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by thedio(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Imagine this from Abacha boy turn politician. I can remember vividly when this useless Babatope said Abacha was our God chosen head of state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by bolaayenimo: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
ntoor Wike. shebi u want a houseboy national chairman that you can be ordering about abi?
Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by tonysunkan: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
In the words of Jegga, both PDP and APC have failed the nation.
Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by sirmustyla(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
These acient men are they not tired? Hym.
Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by Bola146(f): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ayo2004:
A

Back to sender! Monkey

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by Slurity(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
It's a pity PDP HAS FINISHED

1 Like

Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by adekolaelect(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
Bola146:
You old men talk too much! Pack well undecided
you young man has foolish comments !! Pack well .
Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by adekolaelect(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jabar2017:
Pdp hmmm,dead party,same that will happen to apc after dey have lost d 2023 election...
As if Nigerians voters have voting igeology !!!!! If APC lost election who will win it or this pdp that has reduced to only wailing members party ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by bigdammyj: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
Noted
Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by hadelany(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
post=104572058:

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

Like you said 2015 and brought APC on us..

Fear humans
Re: Babatope: How Conspiracy Against Bode George Reduced PDP To Political Beggars by Horbar1: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable company and hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

Check my signature.

We deliver nationwide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment / Ogunlewe: Those Abusing Tinubu For Consulting With IBB Are Politically Ignorant / Lagos Floods: Todays Flooding Is Heavier Than That Of July 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.