Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

After Banning Nigerians, UAE Signs Visa-free Agreement With Ghana - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After Banning Nigerians, UAE Signs Visa-free Agreement With Ghana (1987 Views)

Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts / Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE / Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Banning Nigerians, UAE Signs Visa-free Agreement With Ghana by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:
This is not government's fault but our brother's over there. Most of those guys are not representing us well...if they don't rob, they will attack and kill themselves. No I won't blame our government for this.

This is the plain truth. Nigerians, with their criminal tendencies, are solely to be blamed here.
These guys blaming the government here should tell us the last time they heard about a Ghanaian citizen being caught or accused of committing crimes/frauds abroad.

1 Like

Re: After Banning Nigerians, UAE Signs Visa-free Agreement With Ghana by HRprof: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2021
cry undecided

Re: After Banning Nigerians, UAE Signs Visa-free Agreement With Ghana by DaddyYankee: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2021
brandmix:

Corruption is a natural bye product of human greed. Meaning it exist in every corner and country in this world.

The problem with Nigerian Corruption is the 'acceptabilty and normalisation' to which EVERY Nigerian who has been unfortunate to grow in this country has become infected with.

It doesn't matter who is in govt. As long as it is a Nigerian from this generation, the outcome will always be the same.

Thats the reason you are being banned from almost every country.

Its our massive tolerance and propensity to cut conners and beat a process to make gain (something Babangida realised. We dont hate Corruption, we simply want to be part of it. For it to flow)

Its our penchant for celebrating wealth irrespective of the source

Its our ridiculous societal pressure/ need to opperess and not to be financially oppressed.

There is no hope for this generation. The Only hope are the innocent kids yet to be tainted with the fuckery called Nigeria
The time you used in typing that long epistle could have been used in doing something that will better your life.

Rather you choose to be a failure and turn to blame the government.

The government didn't make you poor or made you a criminal. You did all of that to yourself.

Run along!
Re: After Banning Nigerians, UAE Signs Visa-free Agreement With Ghana by brandmix: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2021
DaddyYankee:
The time you used in typing that long epistle could have been used in doing something that will better your life.

Rather you choose to be a failure and turn to blame the government.

The government didn't make you poor or made you a criminal. You did all of that to yourself.

Run along!

The only failure here is your absolute inability to read to comprehend.
Na ur type Dey argue pass after exam after getting zero for not reading instructions.

Now do yourself, your ancestors before you, and the unfortunate generations coming after you a Favour and read my write up again and tell me where I blamed the government.

If you had any semblance of cognition you would have seen that I meant we Nigerians are responsible, because government is transient not permanent.

Now get back under the rock you crawled out from.
*spits
Re: After Banning Nigerians, UAE Signs Visa-free Agreement With Ghana by DaddyYankee: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
brandmix:

The only failure here is your absolute inability to read to comprehend.
Na ur type Dey argue pass after exam after getting zero for not reading instructions.

Now do yourself, your ancestors before you, and the unfortunate generations coming after you a Favour and read my write up again and tell me where I blamed the government.

If you had any semblance of cognition you would have seen that I meant we Nigerians are responsible, because government is transient not permanent.

Now get back under the rock you crawled out from.
*spits
Na ya papa name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which UK Cities Have The Most Cluster Of Nigerians? / Nigerian Woman Less Than 2 Years In Canada Already Battling Mental Health Issues / Pls What Steps Should I Take To Secure A Fully Funded Scholarship Abroad??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.