Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,220 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere (28233 Views)

Wole Olanipekun: Why Obasanjo Almost Punched Me / Why Obasanjo Refused To Recognise June 12 / 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 143WaZoBia: 5:48am On Aug 09, 2021
OgbeniOptional:
I never knew Igboho was this smart, if he had killed during those rallies or retaliated when those assassins visited him. all these Yoruba elders won’t stand by him. Mojamosa ni a mon akikanju.
I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by ajyogbon(m): 5:49am On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=143WaZoBia post=104582912]
It is your president and buratai that are how many there brother B/H welcome home last week very soon they go back after killing how many people, continue the killing were they stop.
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Elzakzaky: 5:51am On Aug 09, 2021
OgbeniOptional:
U must be dem quota system people. Enjoy

I am more omoluabi than you tongue

1 Like

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by CapitalBank: 5:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Elzakzaky:
The same Ooni that Igboho was raining insults on is the same person working to get a soft landing for him. Where is the Alaafin that Igboho was praising to the heavens?

he apologized. I am an Igbo guy but know when not to attack your own no matter their wrong doing especially when the North protect their own, no matter their wrong.

Igboho should be protected.

4 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by OgbeniOptional(m): 5:54am On Aug 09, 2021
Elzakzaky:

I am more omoluabi than you tongue

It’s like Malami saying he’s more sound in law than Osinbajo or falana....abi u don change your Yoruba name to Hausa name in the name of federal job ni. We sabi una, enjoy your quota system m, table go turn one day

9 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 27Pushing30: 5:56am On Aug 09, 2021
143WaZoBia:

You are very stupid and lack comprehension wonder how your like make it out of school. Must be through quota system.
Stop mentioning me. You jumped into my mention without brain and I don’t know how to respond to you. Someone with a little brain will decode my comment but you never will. I don’t understand why you are still mentioning me if at 27 you can’t read to comprehend what I wrote why mentioning me or even stressing a dialogue.
Sofe pasan ni?

Oga you are a daft entity . No cap

Nothing to decode in your post . Na just data cause this wahala

It’s too cheap . People like you should be forced into night school where illiterate old people go.

Jeez what a dunce

2 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 143WaZoBia: 6:07am On Aug 09, 2021
27Pushing30:

It’s too cheap . People like you should be forced into night school where illiterate old people go.

Jeez what a dunce
Isn’t it funny how you can call someone a dunce. Just 3 columns you can’t decipher or separate. I smh for your life. From Lai Mohammed to the lowest of the BMC no single brain. Not a single brain. Very sad. You can’t decipher metaphor or sarcasm how can you defend anyone without making them seem like a joke? but you are arguing on politics section. Just go to joke or romance section. I’ve tried to educate you but you can’t be savaged. Damn. I shame for you I swear. You see I never try to explain my comment? Even the one I mentioned know not to quote me but iwo fe fi ori gbepe, o de ma gba. Sa ma ba bo.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by mamaafrik(m): 6:08am On Aug 09, 2021
DSoj:
These so called leaders are full of shiit.. Aligning with a useless secessionist? .
you are Not wise.

Southerners on Nairaland should know that many Hausa-Fulanis have been paid to disunite us,we should learn to spot and remove any antisouth comment using the report button
And stop giving their beggars alms and cash,they can't be milking and killing us at the federal level and be extorting us in the street.
let them get the message

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 143WaZoBia: 6:09am On Aug 09, 2021
27Pushing30:

Jeez what a dunce
By the way I’ve modified the comments to fits the brain of zombies. You can go and read now. If you still can’t comprehend aiye quota system baje. Na why malami go de argue with osibanjo.

1 Like

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 143WaZoBia: 6:12am On Aug 09, 2021
OgbeniOptional:

It’s like Malami saying he’s more sound in law than Osinbajo or falana....abi u don change your Yoruba name to Hausa name in the name of federal job ni. We sabi una, enjoy your quota system m, table go turn one day
I swear. I just quoted that Malami and Osinbanjo to another idiot. They’ll always argue to shame themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by OgbeniOptional(m): 6:15am On Aug 09, 2021
Someone with working brain should not even compare the two

143WaZoBia:

I swear. I just quoted that Malami and Osinbanjo to another idiot. They’ll always argue to shame themselves.
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Carlylepneuma: 6:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Sunday ur just a rat � who's spell have failed and looking for a hide out now, stupid gorilla chest beating with heart of a mice... Who's the king now

1 Like

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by mamaafrik(m): 6:29am On Aug 09, 2021
OgbeniOptional:
Someone with working brain should not even compare the two

it pain them whenever we unite against their agenda,go and write it down,malami ,the finance and Humanitarian minister will spend alot of time in Jail after this government.

5 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Powersurge: 6:33am On Aug 09, 2021
Elzakzaky:

If the government wanted to arrest him, they will arrest him and heaven will not fall

You obviously missed the point.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by adeolamighty: 6:34am On Aug 09, 2021
This is a welcome development. This country is not working. Restructuring or Yoruba Nation.

1 Like

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by funmise007(m): 6:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Are you not ashamed atall this govt are embracing repentant boko haram who kidnapped Chibok girls for the past seven years.raped them and got them pregnant. And they are here pursuing igboho & Mazi kanu..tell us who has committed treason....shame on yu and those in power
Staphylococcus:
Igboho the freedom fighter suddenly turned to a weakling and coward.

Someone that should be standing strong and screaming at the top of his voice that "Oduduwa Republic or death"

The devil really blessed this generation with fake things. From fake pastors to fake freedom fighters.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:35am On Aug 09, 2021
27Pushing30:

See this daft entity

They should invade another sovereign country lol

Maybe the brits Who couldn’t invade the ecuadorian embassy in London to retrieve Julian Asange or the US who up till now have been unable to extradite him .

It’s people like you who can’t think properly who are weakening this country

Now he's calling Britain and US as if that's not where your sovereign president goes to take injection for his malaria.
Since Buhari can't invade a sovereign country why can't he invade sambisa instead? Or is that place also sovereign? Ode

3 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:37am On Aug 09, 2021
Elzakzaky:

If the government wanted to arrest him, they will arrest him and heaven will not fall

Says a nonentity.

Akpabio who visited him with Ghana must go knows better though

2 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:37am On Aug 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
Na so

yoruba people as the great ojukwu said to Ken Saro-Wiwa and i am saying so to all yoruba people this morning

GOOD MORNING

after killing 5 million ibos today una are looking for same thing
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2021
27Pushing30:

I repeat you are a daft entity

In 2021 , they should just INVADE another country.

And you will claim buhari is clueless .

You’re a total waste of space

What does the year have to do with what's best for national security? Or does national security not supersede rule of law anymore. FYA, China is still holding Taiwan while Russia are still in Crimea in 2021.
I thought Buhari had balls.
Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 27Pushing30: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2021
143WaZoBia:

By the way I’ve modified the comments to fits the brain of zombies. You can go and read now. If you still can’t comprehend aiye quota system baje. Na why malami go de argue with osibanjo.

Oga you are daft ... plain and simple

There’s no level to explain such idiotic comments. Wtf

2 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2021
mamaafrik:
you are Not wise.

Southerners on Nairaland should know that many Hausa-Fulanis have been paid to disunite us,we should learn to spot and remove any antisouth comment using the report button
And stop giving their beggars alms and cash,they can't be milking and killing us at the federal level and be extorting us in the street.
let them get the message

we are tired of suffering in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2021
'Nigeria cannot defeat the Igbo and Yoruba at the same time"

Published By: Kazeem Ugbodaga
11th July, 2021
By Akinyemi Onigbinde

The greatest thing Nigerians accomplished in the last thirty years was electing Muhammadu Buhari as president. If he had lived and died without being president, no one would push back when politicians fall over themselves to deliver tributes and call him the greatest president that Nigeria never had.
After six years of Buhari’s administration and with only two more years to go, all is settled about the rhymes and stanzas of Buhari’s elegy. Some thirty years from now, people will stone anyone who attaches “greatest ” to any tribute at Buhari’s funeral.
You may ask if anything is worth the cost of having Buhari as president?
Before you do, there is another reason why his election was the greatest accomplishment of the Nigerian electorate in the last 30 years. If Buhari had not been president, if his incompetence had not been exposed to the uninitiated, Nigeria would have continued its zigzag path. The one-step-forward, two-steps-backwards trajectory would have continued unabated.
Thus, Buhari helped the unrestructured Nigeria to confront its foreseeable future. That is Buhari’s first legacy.
Here is Buhari’s second legacy: It may not be clear yet to the Fulani people, but Buhari’s presidency has damaged them more than any other group in Nigeria. Buhari’s inability to have an objective view of what leadership entails in a diverse country like Nigeria and his propensity to side with his Fulani people even when every donkey could see the bias undermined the Fulani deeply. He diminished whatever legitimate claim they have in what is clearly a fast-moving degenerative Nigeria’s structural carnage. The Fulani were better off in Nigeria six years ago than they are today. That is Muhammadu Buhari’s second legacy.
In the context of Nigeria’s nationhood, Buhari’s second coming was a necessary evil: He came, he saw, and he hastened its ruination for everyone.
If Buhari had not been president, Nigeria would have been ‘managing.’ The Peoples Democratic Party of Goodluck Jonathan and Sambo Dasuki and Diezani Allison-Madueke would have been paying Dangote to rob Otedola, even as the country continued the slide down the valley of death. Buhari accelerated the collapse by taking the country on a bungee jump down the deepest part of the valley using a frayed rope.
The rope is breaking. Anyone with functioning ears can hear the splitting threads from miles away. High above the deepest part of the valley, Nigeria barely holds on to Buhari’s back. Two things will happen: Either Nigeria loses its grip on Buhari’s back and falls into the valley of death, or the rope rips and both Nigeria and Buhari plunge down the valley. Either way, death is the expected end.
The only miracle on the horizon is to get Nigeria to a place where it cannot fight the Igbo and the Yoruba nations simultaneously.
Buhari salutes octogenarian Maj-Gen. Paul Tarfa
Buhari hails BUA Chairman Abdulsamad Rabiu
Buhari sympathises with Abiodun over father's death
In a one-on-one fight, Nigeria may defeat any of its components. Nigeria may defeat the Igbo. Nigeria may run over the Yoruba. Nigeria may crush the Ijaw, the Ibibio, the Tiv, the Ijaw, the Kanuri, the Fulani, the Bachama, the Idoma, the Urhobo, etc. Nigeria cannot defeat the Igbo and the Yoruba at the same time. In a fight between Nigeria on one side and an Igbo-Yoruba alliance on the other, many ethnic minority groups will take the side of the alliance.

Whether the fight is in the physical or spiritual realm, whether it is in the democratic realm or the ideological realm, Nigeria has no chance of winning a fight against the combined forces of the Igbo and the Yoruba. For a table with three legs, one leg has no chance of keeping the table standing when the other two legs take a knee. The Igbo and Yoruba need to take a combined knee. That is the ultimate way to shake the table called Nigeria.

Nigeria needs to get to a point where it faces the prospect of fighting a united Igbo and Yoruba power. It needs to happen now. That reality needs to be clear, concrete, and ironclad. It is the only magic wand that can save Nigeria.
Is it easy to achieve? No. Is it possible? Yes.
What will it take to get Nigeria to that place where it risks fighting the Igbo and the Yoruba simultaneously?
The way to achieve this is for the Igbo and the Yoruba to embrace Thomas Jefferson’s greatest philosophy. The man who drafted the U.S. Declaration of Independence said, “I admire the dreams of the future more than the history of the past.”

The Igbo and the Yoruba must admire the dreams of the future more than the history of the past. They must do it not just for their children’s children but also for all those children from East to West, North to South, trapped in prisons of mediocrity and death, which are the only gift of an unfair, unjust, and dysfunctional Nigeria.

The Igbo and the Yoruba owe this to future generations of the people currently trapped in Nigeria. It is their responsibility. Posterity will blame the Igbo and the Yoruba in Nigeria if they fail to catch the wave. Thanks to Buhari’s misadventures, the awareness of today is total and overwhelming. Severe penalties await the Igbo and the Yoruba if they fail to act now and free unborn generations from the manacles of Muhammadu Buhari’s.
By Akinyemi Onigbinde

Email: info@pmnewsnigeria.com

2 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Onepeople: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2021
OgbeniOptional:
I never knew Igboho was this smart, if he had killed during those rallies or retaliated when those assassins visited him. all these Yoruba elders won’t stand by him. Mojamosa ni a mon akikanju.
shallow reasoning ,you think igboho did not kill the fulanis? reason why the fulani led government needs his head ,think again, the yorubas are known to love their own from time immemorial has nothing to do with extents of involvement, the Kanu lead group were known to be peaceful from the beginning before choosing revenge, the igbo leaders knows that ipob have been unjustly treated but chose not to support,they are killed on daily occasions yet not a single igbo leader supported him but the common man, you see most of the igbos on this forum creating thread against Kanu, you can't see that from the west.

1 Like

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by OgbeniOptional(m): 6:41am On Aug 09, 2021
Sooner or later, they will vomit our yams

mamaafrik:
it pain them whenever we unite against their agenda,go and write it down,malami ,the finance and Humanitarian minister will spend alot of time in Jail after this government.
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by salykely(m): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/igboho-why-obasanjo-ooni-olubadan-others-intervened-afenifere/

During Obasanjo's regime as a civilian president, Asari Dokibo agitated for a Niger Delta Republic. This same hypocrite called Obasanjo locked him up in DSS detention facility in Abuja. The same person is busy undermining his own country and another person's government on the same fact. Obasanjo has a history of doing to others what he would never tolerate.

It is a fact that this same Afenifere never supported Obasanjo. They saw him as a traitor to the Yoruba cause. But today, he has suddenly become the father of Africa. What we all should realise is the fact that loving our country is the beginning of taking a concrete step protect our security.

1 Like

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by salykely(m): 6:44am On Aug 09, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/igboho-why-obasanjo-ooni-olubadan-others-intervened-afenifere/

During Obasanjo's regime as a civilian president, Asari Dokibo agitated for a Niger Delta Republic. This same hypocrite called Obasanjo locked him up in DSS detention facility in Abuja. The same person is busy undermining his own country and another person's government on the same fact. Obasanjo has a history of doing to others what he would never tolerate.

It is a fact that this same Afenifere never supported Obasanjo. They saw him as a traitor to the Yoruba cause. But today, he has suddenly become the father of Africa. What we all should realise is the fact that loving our country is the beginning of taking a concrete step protect our security.
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by focus7: 6:44am On Aug 09, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Omololu said, “Obasanjo is a Yoruba man first before becoming a president. Yoruba leaders are not noisemakers, they don’t make noise, they act. Look at the way we fought the NADECO battle, it was intellectually coordinated.

This portion caught my attention, the bolded is a coded message to the most noise making region. They knows nothing than to make noise, propagate false news, threaten, beat chest and then run into hidden. With their method their dilector MNK will be spending several years in the cage.
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 27Pushing30: 6:45am On Aug 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

What does the year have to do with what's best for national security? Or does national security not supersede rule of law anymore. FYA, China is still holding Taiwan while Russia are still in Crimea in 2021.
I thought Buhari had balls.
Zombie

Wtf another daft entity.

There’s PRC and ROC you dummy! Go read !

Read up on break up of USSR before commenting on the Crimean question

Go to school Abeg you can’t be proudly ignorant
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Brushstrokes20: 6:46am On Aug 09, 2021
undecidedTyrants /blood thirsty dictators don't end well!

Thumbs up yoruba leaders!

I don't roll with cows....

I REP ODUA REPUBLIC!
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2021
27Pushing30:

Wtf another daft entity.

There’s PRC and ROC you dummy! Go read !

Read up on break up of USSR before commenting on the Crimean question

Go to school Abeg you can’t be proudly ignorant

Lol. Such a dummy!! PRC and ROC. At least you know your alphabets. The ignorant person has been watching Olympics!! He's confused himself thinking ROC's really a country grin

Can you kindly explain what alphabets have to do with sovereignty or national security?

Now you want to lecture me on USSR. What about the 1861 Berlin conference?

You're truly a product of quota system
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Onepeople:
shallow reasoning ,you think igboho did not kill the fulanis? reason why the fulani led government needs his head ,think again, the yorubas are known to love their own from time immemorial has nothing to do with extents of involvement, the Kanu lead group were known to be peaceful from the beginning before choosing revenge, the igbo leaders knows that ipob have been unjustly treated but chose not to support,they are killed on daily occasions yet not a single igbo leader supported him but the common man, you see most of the igbos on this forum creating thread against Kanu, you can't see that from the west.

Not true -
Not true-
We dont need division.
One team! One fight! Same struggle !! One enemy (The Fulanis) No more divisions. No more Fulani propaganda's to divide us .
Let us stay focus .
We are not our parents.
We are the chosen generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle / Gunmen Kill Businessman, Edwin Umealo, In Anambra / INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.