Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO (16250 Views)

Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police / I Didn’t Order Disruption Of Fg’s Tradermoni –amosun / Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by tiswell(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Zombies already spread fake news,how neco was interrupted

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Kingpele(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Good morning
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by ThickSharon123(f): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
It's a lie, I'm at the east and no Neco

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by seyz91(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Confirm!
abouzaid:
Power belongs to the people not
some few individuals in government,
that's what Igbos are about, if the
entire people in Nigeria can protest
against the government like Igbos
Nigeria won't be where it is today

*Copied*
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Aloof: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Monogamy:
If the movement is restricted, then NECO are lying

Movement wasn't restricted, it was just markets and shops that was on lockdown.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Hacowot: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wow

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Lightorder: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Pain me? How?

When no be my region dey unrest, when the students writing NECO in my region are not affected

If you guys like you can shut down your region till Kanu regain freedom, una body go tell una

Then you are a FOOOOOOOOOOOL ! Face your region and your own regional version of Nigeria problem. Once again, FOOOOOOOL ! Face your region and stop creating regional crises here. Rat!

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by samsegs(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
NECO ooo....hmmm
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Iliveforever(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
And you think ipob are not reasonable??

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Iliveforever(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
ThickSharon123:
It's a lie, I'm at the east and no Neco

Is it how naked you’re in ur profile that we will take you serious??

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Naijabad: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Illiterate. It should be Neco is lying or Neco lied.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Staphylococcus: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
IPOB is a coward

Why must they allow exams to go on..

No NECO and WAEC if Kanu is not released. That should be the message. All campuses in the east should be shut down.

Hospitals and markets halted to a stand still.

Only Mortuaries and Cemeteries should be allowed to operate.

This were Mazi Kanu's last orders
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Ayomi90: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Pain me? How?

When no be my region dey unrest, when the students writing NECO in my region are not affected

If you guys like you can shut down your region till Kanu regain freedom, una body go tell una

But u are showing that it pains you, you could av just ignored if you ain't pained.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by LadySarah: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Students wrote Neco.What is vanguard trying to ascertain.
Ipob aren't dunces, they announced it already that the exams shouldn't be disrupted.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by HundredWays(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
MadamVanessa:
I have never seen organization as well organized and well mannered as IPOB.

Our children will write their exams in a most conducive and protective atmosphere. But if any idiots aside our beautiful and handsome children who are currently writing the NECO exam flout IPOB sit at home order, what will befall them will be fatal.

God bless IPOB
God bless MNK
God bless BIAFRA.
[/s]
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by NacoAba: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Good. Igbo people is the most loving people in the whole Nigeria. They can't harm children writing exams, those bringing bad news to mock us, I believe your tears won't cause typhoon in any state you are now. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by mrvitalis(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Monogamy:
When I told u ..u can't understand igbos even if we explain u would complain

Oga if u care about igbos support Igbo presidency if not get off Igbo topics

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by matm: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Our children will write their exams in a most conducive and protective atmosphere. But if any idiots aside our beautiful and handsome children who are currently writing the NECO exam flout IPOB sit at home order, what will befall them will be fatal.

God bless IPOB
God bless MNK
God bless BIAFRA.

Referring to ur fellow human beign created in the image of God whom you don't feed nor help to survive as an idiot?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by chukel(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
People do not understand Neco. All they are saying is that their exams were not disrupted. Meaning they deployed examiners and papers to schools in south east. So if results are out, anyone without result in mathematics simply refused to write the exam. Students in south east did not write this exam. So neco will not be forced to repeat the exam for them. Neco officials, examiners and papers were present at exam halls by this release.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Monogamy: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

When I told u ..u can't understand igbos even if we explain u would complain

Oga if u care about igbos support Igbo presidency if not get off Igbo topics

mrvitalis:

Have u ever been to south east ? Or u stay in your Village say what u don't know

No man not even God can force himself on IGBOS .....igbos do what the want

https://www.nairaland.com/6693854/see-ipob-slaughter-people-didnt
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by qanda: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
How to Access FREE NECO Past Questions and Marking Scheme on Q and A App

1.Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

2. Visit the O’Level/A'Level section of the App

3. Locate and click NECO exam category

4. Access your choice subject(s).

Remember that Prayer, Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Poor Performance
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Davefed(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Igbo to to the world. We handle things with wisdom unlike one region like that where it's Haram to go to school

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by tiger28: 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Pain me? How?

I really like this. ..very objective!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Ebuka65: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Your brain is empty...and fulani will be busy Killing and destroying your farm,raping your mother's and you have the mouth to talk nonsense
TimeTraveller:
* 3 cars were set ablaze
* A man was buried alive
* Businesses were destroyed, including restaurants belonging to poor people.

All because you want to force people to do it your way.

Destroy your region all you want, but just don't move to Lagos, KD, Abuja, Kano and even PH. Stay in your region and enjoy the warmth of the fire y'all are stoking.

Ndi ara!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Throwback: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
MadamVanessa:

God bless IPOB
God bless MNK
God bless BIAFRA.

When you are caught in the act of fatally "befalling" your victims and paraded for terrorism, you would also claim you went to buy pap for your old father?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by Goodman777: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mugu, do u know how many students that missed today's exam because of fear of unknown ? But I know u don't care so far ur own northern itiboribos don't value akada
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO by GentleRay: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
I pity students who missed the exam due to the sit-at-home order given by the Online Republic. Waec has confirmed the exam held, even though only one student was present.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPPIS: PENGASSAN Declare Meeting With Government Inconclusive, Continue Strike / Emir Of Zazzau: Zaria Has Military Formations, Yet Under Siege — Ahmad Bamalli / Fayose Applauds Makinde, Oni, Others Over Ekiti PDP Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.