Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos (1558 Views)

80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by Whiteangel1234: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Part of River states complied with today Sit at Home , Obigbo

2 Likes

Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by SLAP44: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by Chris525: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
You took these photos before 7 am. Even if they complied, there’ll be people out on the street at least. You can only fool your fellow ESN/UGM rats. The rest of us are wiser.

Deception & propaganda will get you no where.
Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by colorsofrainbow: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chris525:

You took these photos before 7 am. Even if they complied, there’ll be people out on the street at least. You can only fool your fellow ESN/UGM rats. The rest of us are wiser.

Deception & propaganda will get you no where.

All these crycry babies flooding nairaland today wishing the sit-at-home home was not successful.
More tears to your eyes grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by Chris525: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
And more frustration & pains to your life.

colorsofrainbow:

All these crycry babies flooding nairaland today wishing the sit-at-home home was not successful.
More tears to your eyes grin grin
Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by colorsofrainbow: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chris525:

You are already a frustrated soul son.
I hope you recover soon grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by positivelord: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No such nonsense happen in Rivers State.......snapping pictures on Sunday morning to post as sit-at-home. We know
how useless IPOB criminals are....
Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by Danjikanbauchi: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chris525:

Bros why the thing deh pain you like this, say pH comply with the order ?

9 Likes

Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by Chris525: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
And I hope you never recover from the struggles in your life.

colorsofrainbow:

You are already a frustrated soul son.
I hope you recover soon grin
Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by colorsofrainbow: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chris525:

And I hope you never recover from the struggles in your life.

Who dash monkey banana??
Hungry man claiming to be alright.
Better humble yourself so that you don't confuse your helpers. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by Chris525: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
I’m the helper broke asses like you pray fervently about and see in their dreams.

colorsofrainbow:

Who dash monkey banana??
Hungry man claiming to be alright.
Better humble yourself so that you don't confuse your helpers. grin
Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by colorsofrainbow: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chris525:

I’m the helper broke asses like you pray fervently about and see in their dreams.

Kikiki noisemaking brose ass nigga
Help yourself first.You need it more grin

1 Like

Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by Chris525: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
You’ve been on here talking about help and you claim you don’t need help LOL. Okay, I’m broke and you’re a billionaire, can you now focus on the topic

colorsofrainbow:

Kikiki noisemaking brose ass nigga
Help yourself first.You need it more grin
Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by abouzaid: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
God bless IPOB.
Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by colorsofrainbow: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chris525:

You’ve been on here talking about help and you claim you don’t need help LOL. Okay, I’m broke and you’re a billionaire, can you now focus on the topic

Na u first change the topic because you had nothing reasonable to say other than trying to use fake achievements to digress from the main issue. grin grin
Fake life no go help you

2 Likes

Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by Chris525: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Haha! Quote where I was faking achievements and I’ll duly apologize

colorsofrainbow:

Na u first change the topic because you had nothing reasonable to say other than trying to use fake achievements to digress from the main issue. grin grin
Fake life no go help you
Re: Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos by DoggoneDogg: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
OP you want to give OyigboUpdate heart burn? grin

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Suit: US Court Summons Blinken For Selling Fighter Jets To Buhari Governmen / Where Did This Osinbajo Perception Come From? / Effium The Largest Igbo Community In Ebonyi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.