Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

"My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out (1241 Views)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
"My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out

Nigerian man who identified himself as Bright Ben on Facebook has revealed that his Pastor married his wife, Igbere TV reports.

According to the man, "...My wife ran away, just for me to see her being married to my pastor, who said holy spirit told him to marry her".

See pictures below

https://igberetvnews.com/1397417/church-pastor-married-wife-man-cries/

Re: "My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out by Blakjewelry(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lol fear God of men
Re: "My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out by money121(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sorry ooo angry angry
Re: "My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out by Tomilola360: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Jesus is lord. Hallelujah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out by annisy(f): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chai
I feel your pain
Re: "My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out by ERockson: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bad
Re: "My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Omoooo nothing wey no dey happen for Nigeria oh,...what? Make your pastor collect your wife...I give up on Nigeria matter
Re: "My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Maybe he was treating her bad and physically abusing her,no woman leaves a good husband, if a man's wife leaves check well you will see its all because of the man's misdoings
Re: "My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out by pyyxxaro: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
She wants to be a Mummy G.O
Re: "My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out by Freestainworld(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
This is hilarious, so holy spirit didn't show him a single lady, that is the spirit of deception not holy spirit, the man will pay dearly for it, if not now, in the later future.
Re: "My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out by Nonpartisan1: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
Rozcol:
Maybe he was treating her bad and physically abusing her,no woman leaves a good husband, if a man's wife leaves check well you will see its all because of the man's misdoings
[/s]

Why didn't she file for divorce and let the court dissolve their marriage, before going to marry the randy pastor?
Re: "My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out by Oracleforce: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Probably the husband is irresponsible and the pastor is capable...of taking adequate responsibility for the lady...

Naija ladies no dey wait for God will.do it....you can only have their trust when you have enough cash but the moment you are broke...another rich dude is servicing the engine of your wife's car somewhere.

Money opens the laps of any woman either married or single...
Re: "My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out by 360degreess(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Why are you complaining? Since you people are worshipping your pastors instead of the God the creator Himself..Una never see anything.

Re: "My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out by cassidy1996(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
these so called men of .........
Re: "My Church Pastor Married My Wife!!!" - Man Cries Out by 2kurupt(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2021
My colleague know the so-called husband on a personal level and he's known to be irresponsible & she has divorced him since 3 years ago. He is just pained she moved on.

You guys should stop jumping into conclusions. It seems some Nairalanders are just waiting for any negative news in order to blast pastors.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Plus For Sale / Please Help My Business Is Going Down Because Of My Family / How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.