Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pls Reply - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Reply (1194 Views)

Ese’s Letter (unedited): Pls Read & Reply Me Inusa / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Reply by ennyluv6(f): 1:16am On Sep 13, 2011
Pls answer me I beg. A married woman driving an old car was hit by a single lady driving a posh new car. D woman clld her husband & he said he was very busy. D lady also clld her boyfriend & in 10min he arrived & turned out 2 be d woman's husband. If u re d woman, wot ll u do
Re: Pls Reply by Dyt(f): 1:32am On Sep 13, 2011
Jejely drive d posh car hm
Re: Pls Reply by obowunmi(m): 2:21am On Sep 13, 2011
Nothing. Nothing wrong in having two wives.
Re: Pls Reply by Smilenw(f): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2011
If it was an accident first, do it deliberately this time and make sure her car is far from looking posh and beyond repair--then scoot- - both from the spot and from the yeye man's life angry
Re: Pls Reply by ifyalways(f): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2011
Ennyluv is back.Iyawo Debosky.

@Topic,whats there to do but go home and wait for the cheat?
Re: Pls Reply by Iranoladun(f): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2011
Not probable but if it happen. I will take pictures of the two car, girl and husband, take all my stuff from the car take a cab to the Police station to report the accident or go to the nearest hospital or go home depend on the degree of damages. I will then go home take my stuff and my kids then move on with my life minus the cheat
Re: Pls Reply by ronkebp(f): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
Dyt:

Jejely drive d posh car hm

NA SO!!! LOL, grin grin grin, DEM NO BORN THAT WOMAN MAKE SHE NO RELEASE THAT KEY !!!! wink wink, WE WILL FINISH THE REMAINING TALK AT HOME.
Re: Pls Reply by Roland17(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2011
There is nothing to prove anymore, simply walk away, go home and have serious talk with him on the future of ur marriage.
Re: Pls Reply by nassiwa: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2011
Would ask him for a divorce. If he is too busy for me his wife and not busy for the girl friend implies that he doesn't love me and doesn't even care about me. Why would i stay around such kind of a person.
Re: Pls Reply by horny4u(f): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2011
Apologize to Sisi mi leko and the husband . Go home and draw up a siphon the mutherfker plan with a 4 years completion plan,
Take him for all you can from Aeroplane to remote control, find yourself the best plastic surgeon fix your nose and get another man

Donot get mad get even- Mrs Trump.
Re: Pls Reply by Cipriani(m): 12:33am On Sep 15, 2011
Damn it!!! Women have a lot of issues. All those who made comments here are just ladies except for 2 guys and me.  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Thank God I was not born a woman.  cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

ennyluv_6:

Pls answer me I beg. A married woman driving an old car was hit by a single lady driving a posh new car. D woman clld her husband & he said he was very busy. D lady also clld her boyfriend & in 10min he arrived & turned out 2 be d woman's husband. If u re d woman, wot ll u do

If I were her, I would wait to hear what my husband has to say. If he says I should pay for the repairs, I will. After 2 weeks, I will get a special poison that kills a person a week later after ingestion. I will put it in my husband's food. Then get a hired assassin to kill the girlfriend. Remarry after a year and a half to start a new life.  cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Pls Reply by outletonli: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2011
Almost no one can resist the temptation of LV Bags.There established many online louis vuitton outlet recently with the aim of making people's shopping more convenient.

(1) (Reply)

How To Relate With A Stammerer. / I Dont Know What To Do / Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.