Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) (40867 Views)

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Enonyi Police: IPOB Attacked Us, Burnt Our Station & Four Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Brother on brother...well some enjoy being treated as slaves, seems they enjoy being controlled.
Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by deavicky(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
This how they plan to run the biafra they agitate for.
Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by Web2020: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Did I write in French?
It would have been better if you have written in French
Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by MayorMgbedike(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Fake News.

I wonder how grown up men and women allow their oppressors to manipulate, use, re-use and treat them like shit cus of a shitty token of their collective commonwealth.

Anyways, to whom brain is given, sense is expected but not in the case of these retards of BMC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by modsfucker: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
AntiBMC:
Every imported thug/hoodlum will be tagged ESN. Same stunt they pulled at d EndSARS protests. We know.

This is definitely not ESN. The attack bears the footprint of Fulani herdsmen. How can Fulanis be allowed to roam about and even launch attack while Ndigbos are observing a sacrosanct order by the almighty IPOB? This must not be allowed to repeat itself next Monday, during the next sit at home.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by taiwom33: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Will you people ever get sense ? Killing yourself is never the solution. Stop doing things in violent way.

3 Likes

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Monogamy:

You dey mind them, that video was shot in Congo,as you can see the man in the video speaking French

Can you imagine? Despite all these evidences, the idiot was still denying.

3 Likes

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
ESN and Ipob members should be caught and summarily executed by security agents..

Nonsense and useless people..

For una mind FG go release Kanu...?? Una go wait tire..

3 Likes

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by Pedro334(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
We are gradually selling our remaining land to buy trumpets ,I wonder where we will stand to blow it when the time comes,?

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by modsfucker: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Militant30:
Ibos are the last people to learn from their mistake, instead they will be chest beating like gorilla.
Can't you learn from the Yoruba skull miners who are coordinating themselves very well and doing their things strategically.
The Yorubas are showing maturity and civilization to the Ibos but they will refuse to learn because of pride.

Why will you continue to kill your people all in name of secession?

How did you think the brothers, sisters and children of those innocent people kill today will see the struggle?

Who baptise this Ipobians in the River of stupidity?

No wonder our Ijaw Fathers warn us not to associate ourselves with this madness.

Nonsense artifacts.

The difference between Igbos and Yorubas is crystal clear. There is no respect in Igbo land, as such there is no single respectable person that can call any erring person to order, hence the escalation of the agitation cum terrorism. On the other hand, even Sunday Igboho respects Yoruba elders and he listens to them, while Nnamdi Kanu insult all and sundry. Should any person no matter how highly placed, speak against IPOB in SE, the urchins would target and kill him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by Notasyouthink: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Gidgiddy notasyouthink fenibak this is another user with another video of a man in front of the burning vehicle showing the victims and testifying it was done by IPOB for those who didn't sit at home.

I was not the one who posted thism oya deny 1, 2 ready go
How did they know it was done by IPOB??

Is IPOB written on the forehead of anyone??

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by OPPPS: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
How did they it was done by IPOB??

Is IPOB written on the forehead of anyone??
Don't be silly

2 Likes

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by Seun360(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Burruchaga71:
You need to learn how to sit at home every Monday. This is for your good and for the good of your children..

Wow, I envy these guys o, they now have 3 cool days to calm their nerves. Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
They are now acting foolish oo..they are taking this too far..why attack innocent folks?
Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by Sambai65(m): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Elliot2:
Fake news. When did they start using CGI in Nigeria self?
oga go YouTube and watch the video

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by Habeyy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
No sane human will defend IPOB and the reg tag ESN after watching the video

Babarism
Killing and more killing
Instilling fear to coerce peaceful citizens

I pray the troubles,pain and anguish they cause should return to them in 10 folds

Their leader will rot in prison
The fools just dey give FG enough evidence against the fraudster

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
FuckOsuPigs:

Wetin concern us. Continue burning the entire South East. We will continue to give you land for hire in the South West. When the time comes, we will kick your ass and send you back to where you're coming from. Keep shouting Biafla and Leflendum.

Which Southwest? U cn keep trying to deceive gullible ppl here...but u a Fulani leech... Leave matters of d SE for the SE nd focus on ur terrorist cousins and ur terror-troubled region.

Since ipob is ur nightmare, you should also focus on shouting "wan naijeriya", while you eat u pple's favorite. I bet dat calms you all. Hehehe.. Ụmụ ekwensu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by Notasyouthink: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
OPPPS:

Don't be silly
I should be telling you that. You think am in for your fake news??

Take it to your village.
Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by NacoAba: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Give it to us and forget how it will be. Stop crying more than you should

Nightalan:
They call Nigeria a zoo, Biafra would be a jungle.
grin Jungle of the Rising Sun.
Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
modsfucker:

This is definitely not ESN. The attack bears the footprint of Fulani herdsmen. How can Fulanis be allowed to roam about and even launch attack while Ndigbos are observing a sacrosanct order by the almighty IPOB? This must not be allowed to repeat itself next Monday, during the next sit at home.

Abi o! Next time you should join them to prevent it. I mean you care so much about ndigbo and you obviously are not a keypad warrior who sits about vselessly, doing nothing except drool over d almighty ipob's threads on nairaland. So, volunteer to stop it next Monday.

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
I'm sure the resident NL online IPIG terrorist monkeys will deny this too and blame Buhari, DSS, Fulani and Tinubu for the carnage in SE.

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by osazsky(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
AntiBMC:

Which Southwest? U cn keep trying to deceive gullible ppl here...but u a Fulani leech... Leave matters of d SE for the SE nd focus on ur terrorist cousins and ur terror-troubled region.

Since ipob is ur nightmare, you should also focus on shouting "wan naijeriya", while you eat u pple's favorite. I bet dat calms you all. Hehehe.. Ụmụ ekwensu.
commendians..even better people way get mind carry biafra for head rest for the matter when them reach grave..ur strength cannot be measured with how fast you type your keys..

2 Likes

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by ChineduAlegbu: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Very unfortunate incident. RIP
Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
osazsky:
commendians..even better people way get mind carry biafra for head rest for the matter when them reach grave..ur strength cannot be measured with how fast you type your keys..

Good for you... oga strength measurer. Come back and quote me when u can can count or should I say "measure" d number of M's and N's in comedians.

Take my advice, someone such as urself, who do not think it wise to open a book, much less, read his history, should not be dabbling into matters he can barely understand.
Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by FarukuWadata12(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Oya ipob miscreants continue burning down the south east, let Buhari suffer that way until he release your terrorist leader... Where are the south east leaders why they can't stop this idiots

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by babatee90(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Monogamy:

You dey mind them, that video was shot in Congo,as you can see the man in the video speaking French
savage grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

Mr. Uche Jefferson said his car was "fatally brutalized." He made a video of other burnt vehicle but no video for his "Fatally brutalized" car. The man said this happened on Sunday 9th of August 2001. I don't understand!!

9 of August 2001 we all know its 2021. That is called a slip of tongue.

Didn't u hear when someone walked by as ask him and he testified his was vandalized not burnt

2 Likes

Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
flamingREED:
And you believe it's IPOB?

Is it that these OP's don't know what is called the "evidence act" which must be followed before drawing conclusions?
You can post a thousand pictures and 100 000 videos and still not have an evidence.
Oh I forgot it's all about hustling. Me Seun must chop.

Talking for a man that will be hanged soonest
Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by flamingREED(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Talking for a man that will be hanged soonest

You have no business with men.
You're not a man.
Re: ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) by kkonyeji(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Jeff... Jefferson reporting from Aboh-Mbaise.
Which media house abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Oshiomoles Wedding. Funny / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB / Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.