Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,078 members, 7,828,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria (614 Views)

Shehu Sani: It’s Sad That Many Parties Can’t Even Afford Poling Agents / Abike Dabiri: Al-Mustapha Saved Me From Being Raped As Investigative Journalist / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria by Tinubuadvocate: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
What is wrong with Nigeria journalists and bloggers this set of people only interested in propaganda and fake news always copy and paste without thorough investigation.

I have been wondering what could lead to sudden change in bokoharam and iswap camp we have been seeing many bokoharam and iswap members surrender to government. This is not how it done in other country.

Some months back government said they will charge about 400 people to court sponsoring bokoharam and iswap till now government not charged anyone what we are seeing is bokoharam and iswap surrender. Whatever government is hiding from society will again be exposed one day.

There's nothing like surrender take this terrorist to court let the court prosecute them.we are not stupid government should stop deceiving Nigerians.

Re: So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria by youngest85(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Do we even offer the course in our institutions?

1 Like

Re: So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria by Resurrection212: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
So does mean government will not charge them to court.
Re: So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria by Atiwaye: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Truly we don't know what government is doing with this terrorist.
Re: So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria by jaeyking(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
As Nigeria is like this anyone into investigation
Should be someone without any trace or any family members that can be used as bargain chip

Just imagine an investigative journalist from a large extended family in Nigeria.

O wrong nau
Re: So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria by Tinubuadvocate: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Someone with first degree in mass communication, Political science and history can do the course in master.
youngest85:
Do we even offer the course in our institutions?
Re: So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria by colorsofrainbow: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
What is wrong with Nigeria journalists and bloggers this set of people only interested in propaganda and fake news always copy and paste without thorough investigation.

I have been wondering what could lead to sudden change in bokoharam and iswap camp we have been seeing many bokoharam and iswap members surrender to government. This is not how it done in other country.

Some months back government said they will charge about 400 people to court sponsoring bokoharam and iswap till now government not charged anyone what we are seeing is bokoharam and iswap surrender. Whatever government is hiding from society will again be exposed one day.

There's nothing like surrender take this terrorist to court let the court prosecute them.we are not stupid government should stop deceiving Nigerians.

I've noticed you ve been having since recently..
What has changed??
Re: So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria by Tinubuadvocate: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Changed from where to where bro I'm not support blindly the reason why most of you beingconfused is because many of us are blunt.
colorsofrainbow:

I've noticed you ve been having since recently..
What has changed??
Re: So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria by Onepeople: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
People like
Udele
Juliuemalema
Oyigboupdate
And the master
MANNERBQGRILL will avoid this thread.
Re: So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria by colorsofrainbow: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Changed from where to where bro I'm not support blindly the reason why most of you beingconfused is because many of us are blunt.
You have been supporting anything Buhari and his killer brothers have been doing
Re: So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria by OyigboUpdate: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Onepeople:
People like
Udele
Juliuemalema
Oyigboupdate
And the master
MANNERBQGRILL will avoid this thread.

Ijelespeaks is an Investigative journalist. He invested and discovered that the money raised for Ikonso didn't get to the family but was used by Nnamdi Kanu to flex and buy fendi.
Also Adaku, Nnamdi Kanu fake cousin didn't get a kobo either.
He also investigated the killing of Cosmos George, akuara etc.

Which IPOB cannot prove wrong especially the Ikonso and Adaku's own. Nnamdi Kanu ate d money meant for dead bodies

1 Like

Re: So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria by Tinubuadvocate: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Please don't castigate me I will never support killer for any reason.
colorsofrainbow:

You have been supporting anything Buhari and his killer brothers have been doing
Re: So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria by nairavsdollars(f): 5:22am On Aug 10, 2021
Lazybone. What is stopping you from taking up the challenge
Re: So Sad That We Don't Have Investigative Journalist In Nigeria by Monogamy: 5:26am On Aug 10, 2021
Mtcheew, who are the media? Can't you also do your investigation and feed us back with your report?

Sahara reporters, Gazette, we una dey for this kind thing now.. Make you guys come give us another zobo just like Kyari's case

(1) (Reply)

Bode George Says Tinubu Has Stolen So Much Money From Lagos / 2021 Independence Parade By Ambazonian Liberation Force Led By FM Okoro (video) / DSS Operative Reportedly Gunned Down In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.