Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Usi-ekiti Day: Fayemi's Aide Tolu Ibitola Bagged Award Of Excellence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usi-ekiti Day: Fayemi's Aide Tolu Ibitola Bagged Award Of Excellence (338 Views)

Fayemi Names 39-Year-Old Tolu Ibitola As Chief Of Staff / Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members / Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usi-ekiti Day: Fayemi's Aide Tolu Ibitola Bagged Award Of Excellence by sojiboy(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2021
Fayemi's Aide Tolu Ibitola Bagged award of Excellence

...promises to do more as Usi Day celebrates 40th Anniversary

The Deputy Chief of Staff to Ekiti State governor, Hon. Tolu Ibitola has been honoured with an award of Excellence in Ùsì-Ekiti

The award was Announced by the Olusi of Usi Ekiti, Oba Adedayo Akande during the 40th anniversary of the town at St. Andrews field, Usi-Ekiti.

Oba Akande during the ceremony, which was well attended by dignitaries from within and outside the state, said the award was in recognition of Hon Ibitola's numerous contributions to the development of the town.

He described Hon Ibitola as an illustrious son of the soil who through various developmental programmes inform of empowerment, incentives and other practical initiatives, has helped in improving the socio-economic of the land.

"Tolu is our pride in Usi-Ekiti. He has been of great support to this community. Apart from his commitment to the development, he has been showing great love for us.

Receiving the Award, Governor Fayemi's Deputy Chief of Staff appreciated the Monarch, his Chiefs and the entire community for the honour and recognition accorded to him.

He stated that the award would spur him to devote more energy and efforts to mobilize more developmental projects and supports for the sons and daughters of the land.

He said "I'm humbled by this award and recognition of my little contribution. For me, it is a call to do more and support our community since I have no other place to call my home."

The highlight of the three day events featured various activities including marathon race, quiz competition, cultural dance, beauty pageant and presentation of prizes to winners of the various contests while some youths who participated in a skill acquisition programme organised in the town got cash support to establish their businesses.

https://www.adlnigeria.com/2021/08/10/photos-fayemis-aide-tolu-ibitola-receives-award-of-excellence/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Sets Up Health Sector Reform Committee, Osinbajo Named As Chairman / National Assembly Can Not Do Shit Concerning VAT / Welcome To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.