Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,108 members, 7,860,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Stubborn Husbands Goes To The Grave So Early.God Ministered To Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stubborn Husbands Goes To The Grave So Early.God Ministered To Me. (189 Views)

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stubborn Husbands Goes To The Grave So Early.God Ministered To Me. by Christmasdon(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2021
I'm praying and GOD TOLD ME THAT MOST STUBBORN HUSbands goes early into the grave. They think that since they are the man of the house nothing can harm them not knowing that nobody is above ACCIDENT.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money On Freelance / How To Keep Your Kids Occupied While They’re At Home For The Holidays / It's Easy To Judge Other People's Parenting Skills, Until You Have Your Own Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.