Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position (36764 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Development Person / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Analyst/functional / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Business Manager Recruitment - Lagos, Ibadan, Beni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Slickbishop(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nil.,.....

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Bisiano1201: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
Slickbishop:
You have been scheduled for a follow up interview
Position: Business Development Executive.
Date: Friday 13th of August 2021
Time: 12:00pm
Venue: 54, Saka Tinubu, VI. Please come with your original credentials and a passport photograph attached together with your CV & photocopies of your credentials.
GLOBACOM HR.

Who else is with me on this?and what kind of qsts are usually asked during the interview?

Can you pls send me your email address?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by shellliver: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Any clue yet?

Bisiano1201:

Can you pls send me your mail?

Slickbishop:

GLOBACOM HR.

Who else is with me on this?and what kind of qsts are usually asked during the interview?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zexy2030(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Slickbishop:
Venue: 54, Saka Tinubu, VI. Please come with your original credentials and a passport photograph attached together with your CV & photocopies of your credentials.
GLOBACOM HR.

I got an invite too but the location is on ikorodu rd, Technical.

What do we prepare for, any hint?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zheeko: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Slickbishop:
GLOBACOM HR.

Were able to attend the interview?
How was it like?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Slickbishop:
GLOBACOM HR.

bro good morning. ....were you told to take a photo after the interview?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by aabdulrasheed: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pls were you able to attend the interview ?
How does it goes
I am invited for same this coming Saturday
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by abbasmohammed24: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
One of their contact center called me for an interview in abuja this coming Saturday, I couldn't pick the exact address for the abuja center..
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
abbasmohammed24:
One of their contact center called me for an interview in abuja this coming Saturday, I couldn't pick the exact address for the abuja center..

have you done the follow interview in Lagos state at their hr office or this is your first interview after the exam?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
aabdulrasheed:
Pls were you able to attend the interview ?
How does it goes
I am invited for same this coming Saturday

did you do any follow up interview in Lagos?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by aabdulrasheed: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
My first time doing interview with them.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by fabulousadeyemi: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Good day, pls may I have your number, let us talk about the interview and updates there after?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
aabdulrasheed:
My first time doing interview with them.

wow!!!...and yours is done in Abuja while many travelled down to Lagos for the test and interview. ..what position did you apply for?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by fabulousadeyemi: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
You will be asked some few questions in just about 5 minutes, they want to know whether you are suitable for the job, they want to know whether you can work anywhere if you are being posted to anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by fabulousadeyemi: 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
I am with you, pls let us talk, I will send you a mail.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 4:46am On Aug 19, 2021
@fabulousadeyemi...have they gotten back to you after the follow up interview and were you told to snap a picture?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2021
Slickbishop:
GLOBACOM HR.

@slickbishop, please can you drop your contact so we can talk

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Slickbishop(m): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2021
Nil...
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by fabulousadeyemi: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2021
They haven't gotten back to me, but I was asked to take a photograph after the interview.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by fabulousadeyemi: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2021
@Stephenfabian, could you please drop your WhatsApp number, so we can communicate better, thanks.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2021
fabulousadeyemi:
@Stephenfabian, could you please drop your WhatsApp number, so we can communicate better, thanks.

I sent you a message via mail.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2021
Slickbishop:
Nil...
@slickbishop, were you told to take a picture after the interview?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
I also got an invite for Saturday. Any heads up guys?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Elanqy: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Please what is the salary structure, so i don't waste my time
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Elanqy:
Please what is the salary structure, so i don't waste my time

it is a reasonable pay for a start. .I heard 125k b4 tax
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by emmanuelkkay(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Could you guys please also help me on what could be their questions
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by fabulousadeyemi: 12:08am On Aug 20, 2021
General Knowledge/Current Affairs, Mathematics and English.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Loveangel12: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Please guys how was the interview like I am scheduled to go for the test tomorrow
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by collinsclet(m): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Hey guys, any heads up to this interview?
I'm having mine tomorrow in Abuja.
Please send me a mail with details collinscletus35@gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2021
collinsclet:
Hey guys, any heads up to this interview?
I'm having mine tomorrow in Abuja.
Please send me a mail with details collinscletus35@gmail.com.
Thank you

please it is test first not interview, if you pass the test you will then be invited for the interview
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Generaloluseye: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2021
I was told south west is filled up and asked to pick among jigawa, bauchi, portharcourt.....I couldn't make up my mind on time and I was told to go....
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by fabulousadeyemi: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2021
Pls when did you have your interview?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate At NNPC? / I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work / Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.