Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position (36973 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Development Person / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Analyst/functional / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Business Manager Recruitment - Lagos, Ibadan, Beni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by sammyenergy(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2021
The way the whole thing went, everybody is kind of in a suspense cos not all that took corporate pictures will get offer later.

Some that didn't took pictures yesterday but were told their location and designated, some payment service bank while some Conoil, I don't know if we read meaning to this, psychologically this means the pictures will be presented to another set of examiners who specializes on a particular org from the aforementioned and to others they might be contacted to send their pics to a specified medium.

In summary screening continues, we hope on God

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
sammyenergy:
The way the whole thing went, everybody is kind of in a suspense cos not all that took corporate pictures will get offer later.

Some that didn't took pictures yesterday were told their location and designated, some payment service bank while some Conoil, I don't know if we are reading meaning to this, psychologically this means the pictures will be presented to another set of examiners who specializes on a particular org from the aforementioned.

In summary screening continues

I actually sent in a picture that's not corporate.
I was wearing senator material..
Lol

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Adekunlenews: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
While these speculations help to get some detail. Is there anyone with a valid and concise information? To answer various questions posed and the specific time of resumption of those interviewed.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Ramanto(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
I wasn't dressing corporately too and I don't feel it matters.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by OluwaJohn77: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
I wrote BDE Test last week Saturday at Lagos have not gotten any mail for interview
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2021
We are in a new week. Good news should break this week God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 7:05am On Aug 30, 2021
OluwaJohn77:
I wrote BDE Test last week Saturday at Lagos have not gotten any mail for interview
Last week Saturday as in three days ago?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by OluwaJohn77: 7:10am On Aug 30, 2021
zeenaman:

Last week Saturday as in three days ago?
21-08-2021
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2021
OluwaJohn77:

21-08-2021
They always call within a week. A friend said the list of people and their clusters have been compiled. I don't know if there will be another interview
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2021
zeenaman:

They always call within a week. A friend said the list of people and their clusters have been compiled. I don't know if there will be another interview
I'm trying to be patient but I need a clue of when they'll start reaching out to successful candidates to resume. Does your friend know?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I'm trying to be patient but I need a clue of when they'll start reaching out to successful candidates to resume. Does your friend know?
Just speculations. Patience is the key now

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2021
any new update, development, speculation, rumour, etc concerning the recruitment?

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by AbayomiOS(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
I had my interview on the 27th. Was given a location and had my picture taken. For those who interviewed on same day, has there been any progress?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by fabulousadeyemi: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
The last interview was held on Friday 27th of August, since then we haven't heard anything.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by fabulousadeyemi: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
@AbayomiOS, pls were you just told your location without asking you anything about location where you can work?, then which location were you given?, I just want to understand the locations where we are meant to cover.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by AbayomiOS(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2021
I was given a location in one of the south south states and asked if I can work there. I said yes without hesitation. Was asked why I think I can work there and I said because I'm ready to relocate to wherever the job takes me. What location were u given?
fabulousadeyemi:
@AbayomiOS, pls were you just told your location without asking you anything about location where you can work?, then which location were you given?, I just want to understand the locations where we are meant to cover.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2021
AbayomiOS:
I was given a location in one of the south south states and asked if I can work there. I said yes without hesitation. Was asked why I think I can work there and I said because I'm ready to relocate to wherever the job takes me. What location were u given?

them for give you Borno state..loool

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by fabulousadeyemi: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2021
I was given a location in the North Central.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by AbayomiOS(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2021
Lol. I see some pipo wey dem give Niger state

Stephenfabian:

them for give you Borno state..loool
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2021
AbayomiOS:
Lol. I see some pipo wey dem give Niger state

didn't they like it
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Wednesdays and Thursdays are for good news. Let's see what happens between today and tomorrow. I was hoping we will resume duty this month, but we are in September already. They may want to train us, I don't know how long that will take. Is it feasible that we resume this September? Though I started the currently job I'm doing on the 12th of the month, they may ask us to start anytime. I feel we should be given at least a two-week notice so that we can prepare and properly resign from current jobs

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2021
zeenaman:
Wednesdays and Thursdays are for good news. Let's see what happens between today and tomorrow. I was hoping we will resume duty this month, but we are in September already. They may want to train us, I don't know how long that will take. Is it feasible that we resume this September? Though I started the currently job I'm doing on the 12th of the month, they may ask us to start anytime. I feel we should be given at least a two-week notice so that we can prepare and properly resign from current jobs

looool...bros better be calming down oooo....the candidates who will/may cover southwest were interviewed since May this year and are still yet to resume talkless of you that was recently interviewed. I feel your excitement and enthusiasm but no go get high BP. just hope for the best but also prepare for the worst.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2021
Stephenfabian:

looool...bros better be calming down oooo....the candidates who will/may cover southwest were interviewed since May this year and are still yet to resume talkless of you that was recently interviewed. I feel your excitement and enthusiasm but no go get high BP. just hope for the best but also prepare for the worst.
LOL... But it's understandable why the southwest people haven't resumed since. It's logical to think that the organization wanted to ensure uniformity in resumption across the country. Now that the whole recruitment exercise has be done with nation wide, I see no reason for further delays. The way they rushed the process made me feel they are serious this time around. The test and interview were run three weeks non stop here

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2021
zeenaman:

LOL... But it's understandable why the southwest people haven't resumed since. It's logical to think that the organization wanted to ensure uniformity in resumption across the country. Now that the whole recruitment exercise has be done with nation wide, I see no reason for further delays. The way they rushed the process made me feel they are serious this time around. The test and interview were run three weeks non stop here

True...but you can't tell if something else may come up. you know the chairman still need to approve the list before they start employing successful candidates

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2021
Stephenfabian:

I don't know how true or reliable your source is but I was given southwest and I was interviewed on the 27th.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2021
LordOsix:

I don't know how true or reliable your source is but I was given southwest and I was interviewed on the 27th.

which of the state?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Stephenfabian:

which of the state?
Ogun state
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
LordOsix:
Ogun state
you are lucky then because for the rest of us we were told southwest is full

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
I was quite surprised as well.
Stephenfabian:

you are lucky then because for the rest of us we were told southwest is full
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Afoyinkz: 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
How are we going to know if you passed there CBT test I wrote my test two weeks ago
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 12:16am On Sep 02, 2021
Afoyinkz:
How are we going to know if you passed there CBT test I wrote my test two weeks ago

if you passed the test they would have contacted you lastweek for the follow up interview
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by AbayomiOS(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2021
Have u done a second interview, and what state were you given
zeenaman:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" / 9 NPF Applicants Detained In Enugu / Vacancies at Eko hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.