Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position (36970 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Development Person / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Analyst/functional / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Business Manager Recruitment - Lagos, Ibadan, Beni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
adexx01:

Baba say na adunuga ��
This delay reach make person confuse na
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
I just got an sms for zoom interview on Thursday. Anyone else got same sms?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Opeteru: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
LordOsix:

Yes ooo, I just did
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by adexx01: 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
When and where did you write your test boss?
Opeteru:

Yes ooo, I just did
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by adexx01: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
When and where did you write your test too boss?
LordOsix:
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Ebenabby: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Is this your first interview
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
LordOsix:
Congratulations bro.

When did you write the test and which location?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Opeteru: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
adexx01:
When and where did you write your test boss?

The Aptitude test was done on 21st of Aug., at JKK Building, Lagos.
Thereafter, interview at Saka Tinubu on 27th of Aug.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by timothy2015(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
I got the message too. But I did the last interview. Anyone like that here. Or is this another interview
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by adexx01: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Omoh congrats man!
Opeteru:

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by adexx01: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Should be the final interview i guess.. did my interview at saka tinubu on the 26th, pictures taken and nothing since then.
timothy2015:
I got the message too. But I did the last interview. Anyone like that here. Or is this another interview
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Opeteru:

what about us that did our interview earlier than this date at saka Tinubu, no zoom interview for us?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
adexx01:
When and where did you write your test too boss?
Kkk building Aug 21
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ebenabby:
Is this your first interview
nope. I did my first interview in VI
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by adexx01: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
All the best to you guys
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Ramanto(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
adexx01:
Should be the final interview i guess.. did my interview at saka tinubu on the 26th, pictures taken and nothing since then.
During the 26th interview, you were not asked to choose a location?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Opeteru: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Stephenfabian:

what about us that did our interview earlier than this date at saka Tinubu, no zoom interview for us?

Was it only the follow up interview you have done after the aptitude test?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Adekunlenews: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Do you mean there would another interview after being given a location/taking pictures?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Ramanto(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Stephenfabian:

I think the essence of the zoom is to place people in particular locations . If you were placed during the physical interview, there may not be need for zoom
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Benop8: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Make this people no scare us o. Anyways if the number of people who got the text aint much, you could be right
Ramanto:

I think the essence of the zoom is to place people in particular locations . If you were placed during the physical interview, there may not be need for zoom
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by olamee1: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Please were u asked to take a picture downstairs when u did ur interview on 27th of August?
Opeteru:

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Opeteru: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ramanto:

I actually don't know the reason for the zoom interview but I was actually told I will be posted to Oyo State...
And now, they are sending me zoom invite
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Opeteru: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
olamee1:
Please were u asked to take a picture downstairs when u did ur interview on 27th of August?
Yes
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by olamee1: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
My thought too because I was told since I finished from the north, I would be given northern state. At that point they even gave me my local govt. The second man was even asking the first man that is it secondary or primary and the former said primary. Which I do not understand. What we would just ask the people that got the message for zoom is that they should try to brief us about the outcome of it.

Ramanto:

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
I don't really understand this people. Only God knows what they are after. After doing the test and physical interview, and was asked to send my picture, I was scheduled for a zoom interview which I did last month 18th. This evening I got another message for a zoom interview again.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Opeteru:

I actually don't know the reason for the zoom interview but I was actually told I will be posted to Oyo State...
Same here. That last posting should have been the last phase of the recruitment. What do they want? I guess they may want to talk about salary. Even at that, I was given a form to fill regarding the salary earlier
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
zeenaman:
I don't really understand this people. Only God knows what they are after. After doing the test and physical interview, and was asked to send my picture, I was scheduled for a zoom interview which I did last month 18th. This evening I got another message for a zoom interview again.
Wait o... What's the salary form all about. Please throw more light.

I'll like to know the outcome of this zoom interview. Please keep us posted
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Wait o... What's the salary form all about. Please throw more light.

I'll like to know the outcome of this zoom interview. Please keep us posted
I was given a form to fill in some information about myself which also included my current early.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
zeenaman:

I was given options among three local governments in katsina. The man was mentioning the states as if he was talking to himself. He later said I could check out from the zoom session, and he proceeded to the next candidate. I don't know what he decided
I'm thinking this is the reason I'm scheduled for another zoom. No conclusion was reached on my location during the last zoom. I don't think people should be worried yet for not getting this new message.
Please, is there anybody who has submitted picture, placed in a location and still received this new zoom invite?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Opeteru:

I was also told I'll be posted to Ogun state as well. Maybe they want to do redistribution. All the same we will find out on Thursday.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by olamee1: 1:44am On Sep 15, 2021
Please kindly keep us posted.

zeenaman:

I'm thinking this is the reason I'm scheduled for another zoom. No conclusion was reached on my location during the last zoom. I don't think people should be worried yet for not getting this new message.
Please, is there anybody who has submitted picture, placed in a location and still received this new zoom invite?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by timothy2015(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Mine location was agreed and am surprised to still get this invite.

Has anyone done it before and how was It like.
Do one need to look smart again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out / I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" / 9 NPF Applicants Detained In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.