Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Funny Movie Quotes - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Funny Movie Quotes (3822 Views)

Some Legendary Nigerian Pictures And Quotes / Happy Easter 2015 Wishes, Messages, Quotes / Hilarious Quotes In Igbo Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Movie Quotes by zukkyo: 8:07pm On May 17, 2011
I invite you bros and sis to list the funniest quotes you can remember from Nigerian Commedy movies,
i know our actors can be funny sometimes, i saw this movie Big Blow on the Internet and Osuofia got me cracking loud
in the library, people looked at me strangely.
here are some

Son : Daddy, you can't just throw your tenants out like that without notice, it's unfair!

Osuofia : Son, what you have been hearing is just the Revised Standard Version of my life, if i tell you the King James Version of it you will convulse

Son : Daddy i think you should treat your tenants fair now, tomorrow i might end up a tenant myself you know;

Osuofia : My son, you have to stop thinking like a tenant, and start thinking like a landlord"

Osuofia to Tenant:: You child's cry won't let me sleep in the night, if you can't shup him up, put him to permanent Silent and reactivate him the following morning!

i hope you'l be kind enough to post yours!
Re: Funny Movie Quotes by emofine(f): 9:57pm On May 17, 2011
I don't quite remember the name of the film but e be one of those films with that Jim Iyke guy

Jim Iyke's fiancée (Genevieve) suffered in an accident as a result she had amnesia

---------------------------------

Doctor: your fiancée has amnesia

Jim: what is that?  shocked

Doctor: people get amnesia when someone has been food poisoned or banged their head

Jim: IN ENGLISH?! 

Chai! that one no even be comedy sha smh na wa ooooo
Re: Funny Movie Quotes by zukkyo: 6:29am On May 18, 2011
Emofine that was funny lol trust me, was Jim havin an amnesia as well hahh
Re: Funny Movie Quotes by emofine(f): 12:19pm On May 18, 2011
zukky-o:

Emofine that was funny lol trust me, was Jim havin an amnesia as well hahh

lol I meant that the film's genre was not even comedy, I think you specifically asked for Naija comedy films

Jim wasn't having an amnesia he is just erm um er Jim undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can You Translate 'Messiah' In Your Mother Tongue? / Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! / Nigerian Folklore And Mythologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.