Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) (2377 Views)

Substitute For Meat And Fish / How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) / N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is a popular meal in Ghana

Will you be my guest? kiss

Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by GOTVee: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
sad why must every Ghanaian meal look like a sacrifice

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by fati2001(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
okay

1 Like

Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by EmptyGarden(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Where is the appeal?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
GOTVee:

Taste and see first
Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Where is the appeal?

Don't cover a book by its judge
Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Abeg I'm very hungry and it looks tasty and tempting.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by Pierocash(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Why do Ghana meals always looking like sacrifice,are they children of Amadioha?

8 Likes

Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by lilvicky68(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Omo..

Another shitty mixture termed as food..
Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
The only thing I will eat there are those sexy looking pieces of fish that's in that pan grin
Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by jaeyking(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
This looks like a sacrifice that even the gods will reject
Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by kingbee90: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bia! This woman you Sabi cook unpleasant looking meals oh! At least try pity your husband na.
I would evict you if I was your landlord because na your type go dey full my soak-away pit quickly.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
I love this very tasty

1 Like

Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by drightguy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Presentation matters alot
Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by Themarkethere: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
drightguy:
Presentation matters a lot in life.
Is this also banku? Is banku all about eating pepper and swallow? Because this is green pepper and red pepper plus swallow. Next time add yellow pepper, it will be more colourful and presentable.
Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by drightguy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Themarkethere:

Is this also banku? Is banku all about eating pepper and swallow? Because this is green pepper and red pepper plus swallow. Next time add yellow pepper, it will be more colourful and presentable.

The content might be different

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by obiekunie01: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
GOTVee:

more like vomit decorated with rotten fish and onion! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2021

even if am the gods I can never accept this poop!

pls stop disturbing us with the nonsense you eats over there! yuck!!

we are very comfortable with our

''NIGERIAN JOLLOF''

Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Madam, please try work on your presentation.

I know you're trying to make it look African with the local serving ware but at least try make it look neat.
Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:10am On Aug 11, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by poshestmina(f): 1:50am On Aug 12, 2021
You don't always have to present it this irritating na.

I love Banku/kenke a lot but would I eat this one ? Hell NO!
Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Balanced diet
Re: Ghana Banku With Pepper Sauce And Fish (photo) by tutudesz: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ghana food and native pot matter serious O!! Every food be like sacrifice

(1) (Reply)

Chimpanzee Killed And Butchered / Have U Heard Of Brabisco? / Baking Soda And Baking Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.