Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) (41324 Views)

Zulum Gives 81 Flats, 79 Million Naira To Medical Doctors In Borno / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Uchasa:

Though I'm not from Anambra,neither I'm I from the South East. The first question I want to ask you is, did you ever visit Anambra before Peter Obi's tenure and after?
My answer is not going to make any difference. At best I will have only one vote
Most of those people who will be asked to vote for Obi will not visit Anambra so that is quite irrelevant and sentimental
Marketing yourself is part of the quality of a Good politician.

Let us learn how to have constructive debates that are not personal.

So let us leave me out of it if I said I have been it may be true it may be false and we would start another argument. Note I asked a question . What did he achieve in Anambra? Is it a secret?
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Godsage(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

That's not how mathematics works bros.

The equation he wrote is a linear equation in the first order. The problem in such types of equation is to use the known quantities to find the unknown.
What you are referring to is higher order equation or harmonic equations like the one you find advanced mathematics.
This question is simply wrong.
I may suggest you then tell us the application of your so-called solution if you don't agree.
What you have done is to claim that whenever you have a B it will always be equal to x/10 which we know is not true or is it?
Have you heard the term "Make B the subject of formula"

A = 5X +C as linear as this equation can be, you can find C in terms of X,A or simply make C the subject of formula

Dude, this is basic math

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
247tops:
Governor Zulum Gives Primary School Teachers Test In A Classroom (pics)

This happened during the Governor's visit to Kukawa Local Government Area in Borno State.
/
Don't be surprised that the next school he visits, all the teachers will run away.

/
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by macrodata(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
FarahAideed:
Is this the duty of a governor? This is just sensational jingoism meant to deceive small minds
Did your relation write the test? Why are you pained?
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=Godsage post=104675972]
Have you heard the term "Make B the subject of formula"

A = 5X +C as linear as this equation can be, you can find C in terms of X,A or simply make C the subject of formula

Dude, this is basic math[/quote

You've changed the question don't you think? Making C subject of formula is a mathematical tool used in solving mathematical problem. It is not a solution itself. Just like SOHCAHTOA.

Go back and check the question without adding anything or giving any conditions, you'll see the question is wrong. A solution does not exist.

The man was just playing to the gallery and further burnishing his media fantasy.

I also pointed you to the illogical grammar of "Your brief biography" which also makes it obvious he doesn't know what a biography is.

So much for a professor
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
macrodata:
Did your relation write the test? Why are you pained?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
See primary 3 questions for teachers....many will not even know how to read.
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Ayula911: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Zero over hundred
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Opak001(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Wouldn't be surprised if most drew COW¡!!!....

Even the so called governor might have his PH.D IN COW REARING.......
your name said it all.
They dey check bio be4 ur reason!!
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by DrHighchief(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Simple questions
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Wouldn't be surprised if most drew COW¡!!!....

Even the so called governor might have his PH.D IN COW REARING.......

The Principal tribe in Bornu are Kanuris. Bornu is about 40% Christian. Chibok are predominantly Christian. There's a lot of ignorance about the North. I doubt Bornu state has indigenous Hausa. They do have Fulani but are a minority

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Opak001:
your name said it all.
They dey check bio be4 ur reason!!

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by JayB11(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
Penguin2:

With Peter Obi.

Imagine Peter Obi as President and him as Vice.

And he succeeds Obi.

Nigeria will be on a steady positive trajectory.

About the test, I expect aboki to still fail it.

At least I’m sure none of them will find “B” grin

True but Nigerians always go after the bad.
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by pencilee(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
See the governor's palm sandal
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Organs(m): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Which kind hot seat be this? grin grin None of them might score 2/10 they re all product of quota system

You, that is not a product of Quota system cannot count or add. Where did you get the 2/10 from
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Uchasa:

Anambra poor? Poor in Per Capita or GDP or resources? What?
poor in everything. Aside business, whr are the jobs in Anambra State?
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by WeRblessed(f): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
So this is the level a State governor has found himself? Oh God of haven, it will never be well with Lugard that join such a people with my mother's country Biafra.
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Gfskw: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Really
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Uchasa(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2021
franciskaine:
poor in everything. Aside business, whr are the jobs in Anambra State?

This guy, you are a staunch olodo. Though I'm not from Anambra, my question is, have you been to Anambra? Because it looks obviously not! And did you attend economics classes because you sound foolish.
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2021
Uchasa:

This guy, you are a staunch olodo. Though I'm not from Anambra, my question is, have you been to Anambra? Because it looks obviously not! And did you attend economics classes because you sound foolish.
must you insult me? I'm from Anambra, and would gladly keep to my foolishness, while u keep to your wisdom. Have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi / No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.