Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Your Worst Nightmare - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Worst Nightmare (2055 Views)

Your Worst/weird Experience With Knockout(banger) While Growingup / Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland / Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Worst Nightmare by chinesedoll(f): 5:00am On Feb 11, 2006
Boys since u were born
have u ever had any dream,or nightmare
that looked so real and really scared u
share them, i would post mine as soon as am done. grin grin grin
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by Seun(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2006
Nightmares don't scare me anymore!
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by vichel(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2006
My worst nightmare, was when i got arrested in my dreams for stealing. Can u imagine sad. These FBI agents where doing a surveillance on me to see if i was going to take some money that they kept, and i actually took it, starched a bunch of it somewhere safe and kept a bundle in my pocket. When they confronted me, they searched and couldn't find anything, but when they checked my wallet, they found the wad shocked. I kept explaining to them that it was my pay check, but they didn't believe me, and then they showed me cuffs with a watch on it, so i could tell the time cheesy cheesy sad, at that point i woke up. I have never been so scared in my life. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by 2cantango(f): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2006
A few years ago I had a terrible nightmare about my son drowning in the river cry thankfully I can't remember all the details, but I just know that I was overwhelmed with panic because I could see him drowning and I couldn't get to him. The last thing I remember in the dream was that I was screaming, this is when I woke up. I couldn't do justice in describing the pain and sorrow I felt, iwas like it had consumed my entire body. I had fresh tears on my face, my throat was dry and aching, my heart was pounding so much that I could feel it in my throat and head, and it was difficult to breath. The entire experience felt so real, all that day I felt like I was in mourning. It was so awful. Thank God I haven't had any nightmares for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Nightmare by Seun(m): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2006
I'm glad it didn't actually happen. I described some bad nightmares of mine. I always dream about returning to secondary schol and failing exams I have passed well in the past. sad Share your dreams here.
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by Oracle(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2006
I can't really remember any
i don't know when last i had a nightmare
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by nawah(f): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2006
my worse nightmare is that my teeth keep falling out -one after the other.
I also dreamt once that my son drowned, but I take szuch dreams more like a revelation of things to come. After that dream I kept praying about it and I did not allow my son to go to the pool without me.
Then one day he went playing with his friend at the banks of the river without telling me, which flows quite strongly, luckily his friend was able to draw him out when he fell in .
Than God nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Nightmare by alheri(f): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2006
Exactly six months before my sister died, I had a dream. In the dream, she had called to tell me she was very ill and that the doctors said her disease was incurable and they had given her six months to live. It was really upsetting cos a day after, my father-in-laws friend who is a man of God came to the thier place to pray with them and my my father-in-law called us to come and join them. While praying, he turned to me and told me that the spirit of death is hovering over someone(specifically said a female) in my family and that I would not be called home to go and bury anyone in Jesus' name. Meanwhile, my sister in Abuja had a quickining in her spirit one night about the same period to pray, not knowing what to pray she started praising and the holy spirit ministered to her to pray against the spirit of death. She even thought it was my mum she was praying for cos my mum had had a dream that my late dad came to take her out for an outing but he left cos she was wasting time.

Anyway, I was really scared by my own dream and had called my sister then and told her to be very prayerfull. Some months later I was called and told that my sister was ill and was on admission and had been diagnosed with typhoid fever. The typhoid level was quite high and gotten into her central nervous system according to the doctors. It has gotten into her brain and so she started to hallucinate. It was like she was loosing her mind. Well the bottom line is, I was called about three week after she got into the hospital, exactly 6 months after my dream, and told she had gone.

That is my worst nightmare ever!

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Nightmare by nawah(f): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2006
Alheri, I am very sorry to hear about hat. IT must have been a terrible loss.
It is not much of a consolation but one was able to out in special prayers and dedication, having had a ppremonition
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Nightmare by alheri(f): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2006
Thanks nawah! I keep feeling guilty about it, like if I had prayed harder I could have prevented it.

And thanks rhea, for deleting your post. That was rather thoughful. God bless!

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Nightmare by Rhea(f): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2006
Alheri,

Sincere apologies for my entry sad.

Alheri, please I am sorry for gravely offending you. Sincere apologies to you and the House in general.

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Nightmare by thelma2(f): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2006
@alheri , I feel your pain cry I pray you get over that nightmare soon. Bless you

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Nightmare by nawah(f): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2006
Do you realy belive God answers our prayers because we deserve it or because we prayed hard enough?
We are all sinners and fall short of his glory.
Maybe your pryers could not have prevented her death but they achieved something even more important - that she is recieved with a big welcome in her fathers hands.
Whenever you feel the pain, just look up at the sky, she is smiling down at you and waiting - for the day when we meet to part no more.
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by chinesedoll(f): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2006
alheri:

Exactly six months before my sister died, I had a dream. In the dream, she had called to tell me she was very ill and that the doctors said her disease was incurable and they had given her six months to live. It was really upsetting because a day after, my father-in-laws friend who is a man of God came to the their place to pray with them and my my father-in-law called us to come and join them. While praying, he turned to me and told me that the spirit of death is hovering over someone(specifically said a female) in my family and that I would not be called home to go and bury anyone in Jesus' name. Meanwhile, my sister in Abuja had a quickining in her spirit one night about the same period to pray, not knowing what to pray she started praising and the holy spirit ministered to her to pray against the spirit of death. She even thought it was my mum she was praying for because my mum had had a dream that my late dad came to take her out for an outing but he left because she was wasting time.

Anyway, I was really scared by my own dream and had called my sister then and told her to be very prayerfull. Some months later I was called and told that my sister was ill and was on admission and had been diagnosed with typhoid fever. The typhoid level was quite high and gotten into her central nervous system according to the doctors. It has gotten into her brain and so she started to hallucinate. It was like she was loosing her mind. Well the bottom line is, I was called about three week after she got into the hospital, exactly 6 months after my dream, and told she had gone.

That is my worst nightmare ever!

Really sorry to hear about the death of ur sis

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Nightmare by alheri(f): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2006
Thanks nawah, those are really kind words. Anyways, I know her spirit is with her creator. I just feel guity about ti sometimes.

Thanks ruky_ivy, it happened August last year,though I still hurt when I think about it, I dont cry that much anymore,

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Nightmare by Rhea(f): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2006
Alheri,
Apologies for the nasty entry I sent in earlier. I sent that in completely unaware of your entry.
Sincere apologies.
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by nawah(f): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2006
I can understand how you feel . I lost my mother in December after many years of illness. No matter how much you do, you can never believe you did enough for a loved one. But exactly that in itself is a true sign of love and commitment.
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by burteeone(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2006
About Rapture almost Three times, it's true, i was impact in it in the dream, I give account later when am chance.
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by kimba(m): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2006
By the grace of God, ive never heard a nightmare, neither am I planning to have one. Nightmare - i mean scary things.

If I were to have a dream, of a premonition of an event, it usually happens, and whether twas a good or bad result in my dream, when I wake up, i commit my dreams into the hands of the Almighty God. I reverse every evil thing and reject everything that might bring me sorrow. I then take my mind off the situation and watch God take things in control.

Besides, watch what you eat last at night, because it usually influences what kind of dream you have. Watch the last thing you think about at night too. I usually end my day with a prayer, and I go to sleep.
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by BabyCakes(f): 12:37am On Mar 20, 2006
when it comes to dreams, it seems they never stop coming for me. Its either i see people dying or i'm carrying a baby. and i can always remember most of my dreams when i wake up. I even have a dictionary of dreams. My worst two ( not one) was , one where I got stabbed by a girl in university and the other, when I got shot by an armed robber in the street. Take your pick!! @alheri, a similar thing happened to me when my sister died as well! I used to dream when I was quite young, that she was in a hole, and she couldnt get out, kinda like a grave, and when i used to tell my mum, she would ask me to 'shut up' as she felt i was talking rubbish! It was a recuring dream and I can still remember what it felt like. I had 3 sisters and it was always the same one i used to see in the gutter ( as i used to say when i was telling the dream). If ever you have recurring dreams or any family member tells you a strange dream, dont ever ignore it. God bless you! sad
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by Seun(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2006
Most dreams never come through. Those that come through are merely product of chance. If you are afraid that your relative is going to die of illness, you can prevent it better by asking her to go for more frequent checkup.
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by camara(f): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2006
man seun do u believe in God?if u don't i'll understant ur post.
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by showbobo(m): 3:58am On Jun 22, 2009
undecided
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by OkraSoup1: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2009
As a kid I used to always have these dreams where I'd fall into a body of water. As I'm sinking I notice that I'm eerily comfortable in the water and also that I can breathe in the water. I usually fall through the body of water into a space with no water. As in I look up and I can see the water above me but there's no water at the bottom where I've landed.
One time there were all these creatures that looked liked really large worms but with human heads calling out to me, asking me to save them, that they needed my help. What was scary was how familiar they seemed to me but I didn't know them so I'd just stand there confused and concerned at the same time.
Always had a lot of water dreams with characters coming to me or offering me things or saving me. One time I dreamt I was puking mermaids.
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by Gabry(f): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2009
I dreamed I saw a snail the size of my fist on my bed and I was like ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT OFF OF ME!!! GET THE DAMN THANG OUT OF ME!!!!!!! SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME!!!! JUJU MEEEEEE!!!! JUJU MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brother had to wok me up by slapping my face!

hen I woke up, I was crying hysterically! sad embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by OkraSoup1: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2009
Gabry:

I dreamed I saw a snail the size of my fist on my bed and I was like ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT OFF OF ME!!! GET THE DAMN THANG OUT OF ME!!!!!!! SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME!!!! JUJU MEEEEEE!!!! JUJU MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My brother had to wok me up by slapping my face!
hen I woke up, I was crying hysterically! sad embarassed lipsrsealed cry
I got this from a dream dictionary online:

Snails
To see a snail in your dream, suggests that you are being overly sensitive. You may feel inhibited but desire to be more outgoing and energetic. Alternatively, it suggests that you are making steady progress toward a goal. You need to go at your own pace.
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by Gabry(f): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2009
Wow! Really? OInteresting ooo. . . I never thought dreams could mean something in reality. Thanks naa. I will see how it does. smiley
Re: Your Worst Nightmare by Laverneitchel: 7:59pm On May 11, 2023
Do you ever have nightmares? Dreams that are so horrifying and realistic that you wake up shaking and sweating? If you do, you’re not alone. Many people have nightmares from time to time. And while they may be disturbing, most nightmares are not serious and pose no threat to your health. However, there are some people who have chronic nightmares. These are recurring nightmares that can happen several times a week or even every night. For these people, nightmares can be a real nightmare. If you have chronic nightmares, it’s important to seek help from a professional. nightmares, dream interpretation, symbolism

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. / Chaz B / How Do I Change My Username On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.