Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,861,000 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food (3901 Views)

Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan / Army Launches ‘Crocodile Smile’ As #EndSARS Protests Spread To More Cities / Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by MakotoShishio: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2021
Your ability to tell lies is becoming legendary. You'll soon overtake Simplyleo and . Even LIAR Muhammad dey fear you.

OyigboUpdate:
Even militants that surrendered are pardoned. Including IPOB/ESN terrorist

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Minjim: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2021
I give two weeks , when they finished those good supplies they'll return to their old trade.

That's the circle. The North is just deceiving itself.

Only solution is kill em all
Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by chrisxxx(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Anago55:
. Ogbeni,stop using igbos to suit your narratives, use ikwerre instead. You hate igbos yet you won't breath without them
I don't hate Igbos. Please take away such description to my person. Our divergences and convergences with the Igbos are well known and spelt out. We agree we are brothers but disagree we are Igbos. Igbos are our brothers just as they had seen us for long until Nnamdi Kanu came with his whacked thinking.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Anago55: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2021
chrisxxx:

I don't hate Igbos. Please take away such description to my person. Our divergences and convergences with the Igbos are well known and spelt out. We agree we are brothers but disagree we are not Igbos. Igbos are our brothers just as they had seen us for long until Nnamdi Kanu came with his whacked thinking.
. Igbos and ikwerre-Benins are not brothers and can never be

Use ikwerres to suit your narratives next time to avoid dark thunder striking you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by Flairoqy(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Zulum doesn’t want to comment on this, so he instigated a distraction of testing school teachers... otherwise there was a play on attempt on his life, so he’s in every position to crucify these terrorists but he rather chose not to comment, there’s a different level to this insecurity... who’s going to play chess with me?
Re: Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food by chrisxxx(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Anago55:
. Igbos and ikwerre-Benins are not brothers and can never be

Use ikwerres to suit your narratives next time to avoid dark thunder striking you
Have you survived the Fulani thunder?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger State NDLEA To Go After Drug Peddlers Before 2023 Elections / Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! / Imo Guber: PDP Denies Removing Anyanwu As National Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.