Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4804048 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (6314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 4:18am On Dec 01, 2015

Despite being overlooked as best player and best
forward, Ronaldo did at least win the fans' player
of the year award - voted for on social media
prior to the ceremony which the former
Manchester United man did not attend

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 4:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Happy new month cúles.

Wishing us all a December filled with iconic moments, great victories, a lotta goals and of course the club world cup cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 4:44am On Dec 01, 2015
Luis Enrique candidate for
FIFA Best Coach of the Year

Not just Leo Messi and
Neymar will be vying for
award the FIFA Gala in the Grimaldi Forum in
Monaco as best FIFA players of the year. On 11
January 2016, Luis Enrique Martínez is also in the
mix after he was named alongside Pep Guardiola
(Bayern Munich) and Jorge Sampaoli (Chile) as one of
three candidates for FIFA Best coach of the year.

Luis Enrique won the league, the Copa del Rey and
the Champions League in his first season as coach at
FC Barcelona. Furthermore, he also won the
European Super Cup against Sevilla in the month of
August. At the moment, Barça lead the Spanish
league with 33 points after a perfect November and
they are already through to the last 16 of this
season’s Champions League as group winners.

2015 in numbers

The Asturian coach has led the side in a total of 58
matches so far in 2015. His statistics include the
treble and the European Super Cup and are without
doubt highly impressive. In total he has won 47
games, 5 draws and suffered just 6 defeats, a
record that has rewarded him with a nomination for
the FIFA award for the best coach of the calendar
year. During his 58 games in charge, Barça have
scored 160 goals and conceded 49.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 4:50am On Dec 01, 2015

The Barca player was disappointed his team-
mate didn't join him and Neymar among the
three finalists for the Fifa prize
Lionel Messi believes Barcelona team-mate Luis
Suarez deserved to be named among the finalists
for this year’s Ballon d’Or.

The Argentina international was named as one of
the three players up for the prestigious individual
prize on Monday, with Cristiano Ronaldo and
Neymar the other two.

That meant there was no room for Suarez, the
third member of Barca’s three-man attack.
Between them, they have scored 125 goals in
2015 so far, with the Uruguayan contributing 40
of them - including several important strikes as
Barca clinched the treble last season.

“I’d have liked to be on Ballon d'Or podium with
Ney and Luis,” Messi said at the La Liga awards
ceremony on Monday night where he was named
as the league’s best player for the 2014-15
campaign.
“Luis deserved it, but Cristiano did as well - we'll
have a good time [at the Fifa gala].”
In addition to his best player award, Messi also
scooped the award for best forward in Spain’s top
flight last season.

Accepting his trophies, he said: “I’d like to
dedicate this award to my son, Thiago.
“When I leave home, he always gets mad and
says: ‘Are you going to the goal again?’ Yes, I tell
him, I’m going to the goal!

“I am grateful for these awards - after the season
the team played, we deserved some recognition,
maybe even a little more…”

Neymar, who was named La Liga’s best American
player for the last season, also added his
disappointment at seeing Suarez miss out on the
final three for the Ballon d’Or.
“Being nominated for the Ballon d'Or means a
lot,” the Brazilian said.
“Suarez should have been there as well, though -
but Messi is the favourite, he's the number one
for me.”
Former Liverpool forward Suarez responded with
grace as he watched his two strike partners pocket
awards and nominations throughout the day on
Monday.

Writing on Twitter, he said: “Congratulations,
friends!!!! Really proud of you. I’m really glad.”

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:09am On Dec 01, 2015
BarcaBlood:
Happy new month cúles.

Wishing us all a December filled with iconic moments, great victories, a lotta goals and of course the club world cup cool

Thanks... wink

May we all witness 2016 in good health and prosperity... cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 5:12am On Dec 01, 2015
coded01:

Thanks... wink

May we all witness 2016 in good health and prosperity... cheesy cheesy

Amen bruh wink

#respect
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 5:15am On Dec 01, 2015
#greatpeople

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 01, 2015
homesteady:
They just made up one silly award to give to ronaldo - Fans Favorite.

This LFP people are so shameless gringrin

Shey even in a poll that 'Marca' conducted, Messi was chosen over ronaldo? so how did he now become fans favorite?
No one gives a damn about their awards! Otamendi was the best defender last season not Ramos but they somehow had to compensate Madrid. Griezmann was the best attacking midfielder last season. Wtf is James doing there? No Madrid player stood out last season and so none deserved a place in the award. LFP continues to make mockery of themselves. The season before last, Madrid players cleaned out the award despite finishing a distant third in the league! angry sad

What s laugh!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 6:18am On Dec 01, 2015
A Madrid player wins an award...it is dubious, shameful and unacceptable.
A barca player wins an award....it is well deserved.

smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:22am On Dec 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:

smh

It's too early for shenanigans dude
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2015
How was James and Ramos deserving of their award for 2014/2015 laliga season?
ElDeeVee:

smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2015
marqueetim:
And how were they not deserving of the awards??
Madrid raped virtually all teams in the first half of last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2015
Johnpaul88:
No one gives a damn about their awards! Otamendi was the best defender last season not Ramos but they somehow had to compensate Madrid. Griezmann was the best attacking midfielder last season. Wtf is James doing there? No Madrid player stood out last season and so none deserved a place in the award. LFP continues to make mockery of themselves. The season before last, Madrid players cleaned out the award despite finishing a distant third in the league! angry sad

What s laugh!

I did not even know Griezmann was among the nominees for best attacking midfielder. How on earth did James now win it? Griezmann that was carrying atletico madrid on his shoulders, ha.

I wonder whether Ramos has threatened to release LFP president sex tape, because there is no logical explanation for why he has won la liga best defender two times in a row - Last year it was Godin that was cheated.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:
And how were they not deserving of the awards?? Madrid raped virtually all teams in the first half of last season.
Is the award meant for half of the season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Is the Award meant for First Half of the season or the whole 2014/2015 Season.

Answer on a Postcard.

Then tell Me, How was :-
James better than Griezman
Ramos better than Otamedi
Ronaldo win a fans choice award, when. Messi took Him to the Cleaners in a Madrid based poll.

Answer on a PostCard, or don't answer Me at all. Let's test Your Intelligence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 7:21am On Dec 01, 2015
homesteady:

Is the award meant for half of the season?
lolz....don't mind him

so...a 22goals Attacking midfielder is not the best in the league.... James ko

Ramos...best defender?? smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2015
Johnpaul88:

What s laugh!
Spot on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2015
homesteady:

I did not even know Griezmann was among the nominees for best attacking midfielder. How on earth did James now win it? Griezmann that was carrying atletico madrid on his shoulders, ha.

I wonder whether Ramos has threatened to release LFP president sex tape, because there is no logical explanation for why he has won la liga best defender two times in a row - Last year it was Godin that was cheated.

The level of injustice in Spain is just laughable. Well, what could one expect when virtually all top officials are Madrid fans?

As usual, we will continue to school them. Nonsense people.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2015
homesteady:

It's the LFP that continues to draw criticism and mockery. No one takes them and their ridiculous awards seriously. For the LFP Authorities to come out to continually proclaim their undying love for Real Madrid FC, then you could conclude they couldn't care if they have thrown all cautions to the birds.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2015
I almost cried watching those videos. Victory is really sweet. May we all succeed in our endeavors. `
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2015
Indirectly or directly, tz bn in our constant favour over d years because our players strive to do better season in- season out while madrid players happily live in d pseudo-euphoria of bn selected as part of liga best. some of thr fanz r beginning to c d true worth of thr so called galacticos each passn day. i can only wish for real madrid, her fans nd liga officials to kip baskn in d pseudo-euphoria as long as it z having a positive effect on barca. permit me to stop here by saying benitez stay! benitez stay! . goodmawning cules

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:

This is a seasonal performance-based award, not a half-season event! James Rodríguez cannot be found in the top 4 best midfielders in the league. Rakitic, Greizmann, Ever Benega all gave a better accomplished performances. Otamendi was head and shoulders, the best performing defender through the course of the season. Ramos can only be counted after Pique had had a mention.
shocked
LFP administration have always been skewed to favour Real Madrid. Barcelona deserves plenty of accolades for continually swimming against the tides in a bias-oriented league and of course, for continually managing to stay afloat and continually winning the best trophies the game can offer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2015
Johnpaul88:
This is a seasonal performance-based award, not a half-season event! James Rodríguez cannot be found in the top 4 best midfielders in the league. Rakitic, Greizmann, Ever Benega all gave a better accomplished performances. Otamendi was head and shoulders, the best performing defender through the course of the season. Ramos can only be counted after Pique had had a mention.
shocked
LFP administration have always been skewed to favour Real Madrid. Barcelona deserves plenty of accolades for continually swimming against the tides in a bias-oriented league and of course, for continually managing to stay afloat and continually winning the best trophies the game can offer.
I have never taken them serious in the past, so I will not start now. They are a bunch of hypocrites. The only thing helping the league is the quality of footie they produce which attracts the best legs all over the world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2015
marqueetim:
You are asking a Chelsea fan who hardly watches la liga matches such a question even when it's obvious he's some how a supporter of Madrid? If Arbeloa was named the best defender, he would have defended him also.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Best Defender Ramos??
Best Midfielder James??

Was it comedy night yesterday? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Griezmann is not an attacking midfielder
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Otamendi was the best defender in la liga last season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Last season;
First half - Madrid flogged virtually everyone including the so called MSN
Second half - Barca raped almost everybody

Your players (including Messi) were off form until January while Madrid players (James and Ramos) were on fire until January.

No comments abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
If anyone should complain of any injustice, its definitely not Barca fans.
Iniesta was in FIFProXi last time after his terrible performance in the world cup and ucl and none of you saw injustice in that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
The last time Messi was awarded lá liga best player another award was manufactured for Ronaldo and they called it most valuable player in la liga. Last year Ronaldo won it and nothing was manufactured for Messi. Now that Messi has won it again they have manufactured another award for Ronaldo and called it fans' award! Just when would these bastards stop pampering that cry baby? When?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
ddippset:
The last time Messi was awarded lá liga best player another award was manufactured for Ronaldo and they called it most valuable player in la liga. Last year Ronaldo won it and nothing was manufactured for Messi. Now that Messi has won it again they have manufactured another award for Ronaldo and called it fans' award! Just when would these bastards stop pampering that cry baby? When?
Would you be surprised if CR7 was given the best player and forward for winning pichichi? Kroos as the best midfielder and Arbeloa as the best defender? Nothing surprises me about them anymore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (6314) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Ijustwantto(m), FergieRaww(m), losprince(m), OhBritannia(m), MonsieurCoder, BoleAndFish, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), jpmoriarti(m), Bimmarlykay(m), Geld(m), abimcdssi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.