Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4599681 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:20am On Feb 05, 2016
Neymar Sr. said that he had always managed his son's career, that they stayed on at Santos when it interested them, signed for Barcelona at the best possible moment for them and would move on when they deemed it best. He continued that his son was not going to spend his entire playing career at Barcelona and that there was nothing stopping him from not signing a new deal and leaving the club.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2016/02/04/56b35f63ca4741ea638b462f.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:00am On Feb 05, 2016
Na wa for you oooooo. You suppose know say na me dey the far right after Ney dad. Na me be the lawyer na. tongue tongue tongue tongue
coded01:
Dmcdad na you dey carry suitcase? grin

Baba olowo... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:00am On Feb 05, 2016
Atlético Madrid's appeal to reduce the length of Filipe Luis's ban for his challenge on Lionel Messi in last Saturday's Camp Nou clash has reaped an immediate reward. The league's Appeals Committee have reduced the suspension, and as a result the Brazilian left-back will now only sit out one game, as opposed to the three he was initially sanctioned with.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2016/02/04/56b3a598ca474112038b458a.html

What the league committee are saying is it's ok to break legs or wreck a player's career after all it's all for just a game sit out... shocked angry undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:01am On Feb 05, 2016
dmcdad:
Na wa for you oooooo. You suppose know say na me dey the far right after Ney dad. Na me be the lawyer na. tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin grin

You no see wetin dem give Filipe? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:02am On Feb 05, 2016
Luis Suárez and Lionel Messi
make history at Camp Nou

Seconds after the final whistle in FC
Barcelona’s remarkable 7–0 rout over
Valencia on Wednesday night, one big question
remained — Who would get the game ball?

Would it be Luis Suárez or Lionel Messi?

Suárez, after all, had just completed his first four-
goal game since joining FC Barcelona — giving him a
team-leading 35 goals in 33 games this year across all
competitions — and Messi had bagged his 29th
career hat trick, his third in the Copa del Rey.

Not surprisingly, a goal glut such as this coming from
two players in the same game is about as common as
a total lunar eclipse.

Here are the only precedents:

23 March 1924 — FC Barcelona 8–1 Zaragoza
Stadium :
In the first leg of the preliminary round of
the Copa del Rey in Les Corts, Paulino Alcántara and
Josep Samitier scored three goals each and Sagi
Barba added a double.

11 September 1949 — FC Barcelona 10–1
Gimnàstic Tarragona :
Five goals from Navarro II, a
Caesar hat-trick plus goals from Marcos Aurelio and
Canal led the rout in Week Two of league play in the
1949/50 season at Les Corts.

23 September 1956 — FC Barcelona 7–3 Atlético
Madrid :
In Week Three of league play in 1956/57,
Barça got four goals from Luis Suárez (no, not the
same one) and three from Justo Tejada.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:15am On Feb 05, 2016
Liverpool legendary defender Carragher visits Barcelona…Meets up with Messi and his old friends Mascherano and Suarez

Former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher
stopped by the Barcelona training ground to visit
the team and reunited with his former team-mates
and friends Javier Mascherano and striker Luis
Suarez.

Lionel Messi also caught up with him while
Mascherano and Suarez were visibly excited to see
the Englishman.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:19am On Feb 05, 2016
The Madrid clubs rule! Person wey them suppose give 10-match ban. The 3 wey them manage give am, them come reduce am again to 1.

Well...
coded01:

grin grin

You no see wetin dem give Filipe? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:34am On Feb 05, 2016
dmcdad:
The Madrid clubs rule! Person wey them suppose give 10-match ban. The 3 wey them manage give am, them come reduce am again to 1.

Well...

At least 10 games...But all is politics... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:37am On Feb 05, 2016
BarcaBlood:
Liverpool legendary defender Carragher visits Barcelona…Meets up with Messi and his old friends Mascherano and Suarez

Former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher
stopped by the Barcelona training ground to visit
the team and reunited with his former team-mates
and friends Javier Mascherano and striker Luis
Suarez.

Lionel Messi also caught up with him while
Mascherano and Suarez were visibly excited to see
the Englishman.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy actually came to sympathize with his English mate...Gary Neville... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:43am On Feb 05, 2016
Exactly!
coded01:

At least 10 games...But all is politics... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2016
And hope say him dey get the warning signal. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make him own no go worse pass Gary own. cheesy cheesy cheesy
coded01:

The guy actually came to sympathize with his English mate...Gary Neville... grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:47am On Feb 05, 2016
dmcdad:
And hope say him dey get the warning signal. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make him own no go worse pass Gary own. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can imagine what he was discussing with Barca players... Like una wicked oh no be small... Haba una for respect Gary Neville... English Legend! grin

Trust me... He won't move close to Spain when considering the league to coach in... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:52am On Feb 05, 2016
China seems like the place to make money considering what's happening now... shocked cool

Promising players dey move to China for ego... cheesy

Dmcdad what's guan?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:55am On Feb 05, 2016
As in ehn... Na China dey trend now.

And those people get money to spill around.

If you just need the money and not too concerned about the fame or trophies, then no wasting of time, China straight!
coded01:
China seems like the place to make money considering what's happening now... shocked cool

Promising players dey move to China for ego... cheesy

Dmcdad what's guan?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2016
dmcdad:
As in ehn... Na China dey trend now.

And those people get money to spill around.

If you just need the money and not too concerned about the fame or trophies, then no wasting of time, China straight!

Make we do business na! Football things... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2016
Honestly, Gary made a very big mistake. You no get any form of coaching experience, not even an U5 team. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All of a sudden you don dey manage a big side like Valencia. Haba!

Classical case of a disaster waiting to happen.
coded01:

I can imagine what he was discussing with Barca players... Like una wicked oh no be small... Haba una for respect Gary Neville... English Legend! grin

Trust me... He won't move close to Spain when considering the league to coach in... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:58am On Feb 05, 2016
No wahala na. I go be your agent, you go be the player.

Abi how you want am? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
coded01:

Make we do business na! Football things... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:59am On Feb 05, 2016
dmcdad:
Honestly, Gary made a very big mistake. You no get any form of coaching experience, not even an U5 team. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All of a sudden you don dey manage a big side like Valencia. Haba!

Classical case of a disaster waiting to happen.

You are right but another problem is his inability to speak Spanish...

Even pep had to learn German to communicate to his players...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2016
dmcdad:
No wahala na. I go be your agent, you go be the player.

Abi how you want am? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look this guy oh...

Jokes aside... No be person be players... No be you dey shout Neymar dis Neymar dat... You no wan be Naija Neymar... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:04am On Feb 05, 2016
Dmcdad... Honestly let's think business... No jokes!

China is the best destination now...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:10am On Feb 05, 2016
Of course that is also a factor, something he should have taken into consideration before taking up the job.
coded01:

You are right but another problem is his inability to speak Spanish...

Even pep had to learn German to communicate to his players...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:13am On Feb 05, 2016
coded01:

Look this guy oh...

Jokes aside... No be person be players... No be you dey shout Neymar dis Neymar dat... You no wan be Naija Neymar... grin

So you want make I do like Gary Neville abi? Wey just wake one morning then take up coaching job wey him no plan or ready for... Issorait.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2016
Oya na... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
coded01:
Dmcdad... Honestly let's think business... No jokes!

China is the best destination now...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Gary Neville..."This team Barcelona is not a team. Its not normal to win 7-0 against Valencia. When Messi touched the ball I didnt have time to cheer up my defenders because the supporters in Camp Nou were already celebrating another goal. It was painful. The Camp Nou itself is disastrous. I dont blame my players. There is something inside Camp Nou"

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:37am On Feb 05, 2016
cumz:
Gary Neville..."This team Barcelona is not a team. Its not normal to win 7-0 against Valencia. When Messi touched the ball I didnt have time to cheer up my defenders because the supporters in Camp Nou were already celebrating another goal. It was painful. The Camp Nou itself is disastrous. I dont blame my players. There is something inside Camp Nou"
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3367440_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:00am On Feb 05, 2016
coded01:

Does Gary deserve pity? He was a very harsh critic as a pundit. Now he knows what's its like

Did he really say this btw?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2016
So Jackson Martinez don go China? Wow! How he flopped is still a mystery! I thought he would be the lead cast in Atletico title push!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2016
Happy birthday to Star Boy Neymar!!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy911(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Does Gary deserve pity? He was a very harsh critic as a pundit. Now he knows what's its like

Did he really say this btw?
lol. I posted that same pic yesterday. I want to believe he said that but it could be one of those memes. Lol. It's all over social media.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Guys those Spanish officials r unbelieveable, cn u imagine dat they reduced filipe Luis suspension 2 jst 1 match. Of course i didn't xpect anytin less since its a Madrid team.

But if it were a barca player d suspension must still b upheld evn tho we appeal.

Had it bn dat horror tackle had ended messi's season would dey av reduced d punishment

Useless bunch of craps
We are used to it really. It's obvious they are all jealous of Barca. Suarez had to serve his ban despite not being the one that offended. Pique? No be today jere.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:46am On Feb 05, 2016
homesteady:
Happy birthday to Star Boy Neymar!!!!
And penaldo. I know they share the same day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2016
Happy birthday to Tapnaldo and the wanna be Tapnaldo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), nonny1212 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.