Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4593480 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
dmcdad:

Ehya... How you dey take cope? I dey feel for you bruv.cheesy

Bale will soon be back , no one can tell your msn , may turn to sn or only n soon. You will know how far.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Athletic Bilbao defeated us in the super cup, and had it full in the league with 6 good goals. Valencia got a point off us in the league and were annihilated in the copa with nice 7 goals. Celta won us beautifully in the 1st leg and were destroyed in the second leg with a selfless magician pulling his stunts. It remains Sevilla. They don't know what awaits them really. #revengealwaysonmymind

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
airmark:

Bale will soon be back , no one can tell your msn , may turn to sn or only n soon. You will know how far.
Bale kor Baalé nii cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Vital 3 points inside the bag, Unto the next 1. Arksnal: We shouldnt take these lads lightly, they can cause some strange upset ooo. Abeg oo!!! cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
ElCule:
Penaltypass. I'm waiting for the day that self glory hunter will do same to his team mate.
Guy, forget that story o. For Messi to do this, our friend will do his own next week. - as in: he will give the throw-in to Benzema while waiting in the box to score the goal on Benzema's behalf. He no try? grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
eyoniggar:
Vital 3 points inside the bag, Unto the next 1. Arksnal: We shouldnt take these lads lightly, they can cause some strange upset ooo. Abeg oo!!! cheesy grin
We are playing two matches before meeting Arsenal bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
bykebyke:

Bale kor Baalé nii cheesy

He is better than suarez according to raumdeuter and whoscored before todays game and you guys did nt argue it, so bounce . i miss bale sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
@sebod, Bro 3 matches to be precise, I feel we can still handle the pressure of those games, I am just eager for a victory over arksnal, then wrap up other important matches so that another treble or more can happen again. You know sey na sweet feeling bro. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
messi need one goal to reach 300 liga goals but pass the ball

next time.....don't dullcheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Pls do not ve mercy on Arsenal!! smiley smiley
MSN on their way to watch Arsenal play.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
pelvicky:
messi need one goal to reach 300 liga goals but pass the ball

next time.....don't dullcheesy

Is mess gonna die today? shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zetra(m): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
dmcdad:

I dey download the full match make I watch again. I wan download the BeiN Sport version because of Ray Hudson. I need hear some of the new superlatives that man don coin.cheesy

"Defenders try to follow him on Facebook and he comes out on Twitter."
- Ray Hudson on Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
eyoniggar:
@sebod, Bro 3 matches to be precise, I feel we can still handle the pressure of those games, I am just eager for a victory over arksnal, then wrap up other important matches so that another treble or more can happen again. You know sey na sweet feeling bro. wink
Arsenal are already out bro.
We play Sevilla in the Copa final, which should be a sure game.
We are having a good lead in the league albeit a game in hand. We have already defeated Athletico home and away which gives us a good advantage. Madrid will again have it full when they visit the Camp. So, it's safe to say we would win the league.
And for the UCL, barring any unexpected upset, I think it's only Bayern that can give us headache. We can only pray against injury to our key players as we are on course for another treble.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
[quote author=dmcdad post=42927711][/quote] Na today? You go hear something like "I suport chelsea in england and madrid in spain"
Me: which of the two is your favourite?

Refugee: i like both chelsee and madrid.

Me:what if madrid is playing chelsea, which team will suport?

Refugee:It's not possible cos the play in different leagues.

Me:agreed but they can meet in the UCL final.

Refugee:in that case, both teams have my fool suport. I love both of them,weather it's madrid or chelsea,it's a win win for me coz they are my teams.

Plastic fans everywhere.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
sebod:

We play Sevilla in the Copa final, which should be a sure game.
We are having a good lead in the league albeit a game in hand. We have already defeated Athletico home and away which gives us a good advantage. Madrid will again have it full when they visit the Camp. So, it's safe to say we would win the league.
And for the UCL, barring any unexpected upset, I think it's only Bayern that can give us headache. We can only pray against injury to our key players as we are on course for another treble.

You are spot on Bro. And I salute that confidence that oozes out right there. Bayern would def come with the vengeance pill, though Pep can psych down their bitterness, will depend on the players, they rush us, we counter them EM-ES-EN-LY .

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Zetra:

"Defenders try to follow him on Facebook and he comes out on Twitter."
- Ray Hudson on Messi.
Lolzz. That guy is something else. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
2:1 would have allow me have a sound sleep. But with 6:1, hattrick and that penalty/miss/pass/assist from Messi? Insomnia is allowed.What a night!

ALL IZZ WELL

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
eyoniggar:

You are spot on Bro. And I salute that confidence that oozes out right there. Bayern would def come with the vengeance pill, though Pep can psych down their bitterness, will depend on the players, they rush us, we counter them EM-ES-EN-LY .
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2016
Awesome01:
Guy, forget that story o. For Messi to do this, our friend will do his own next week. - as in: he will give the throw-in to Benzema while waiting in the box to score the goal on Benzema's behalf. He no try? grin grin grin
and if benzema accidentally score.
shocked e go vex am like sey na own goal.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:11am On Feb 15, 2016
As Barcelona supporters and fans, we should all cherish these times because we are presently living the dreams of others.

Visca el Barça!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2016
sebod:
Usbcable dey take style dey view grin
came to read your ilks usual comments and admiration of CR7.
thats all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 15, 2016
usbcable:
came to read your ilks usual comments and admiration of CR7. thats all
cable my man long time how's ur treble dreams so far grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:08am On Feb 15, 2016
sebod:

Pataki i would like your team to do miracle ooo. Make wenger go watch all chelsea/barca matchez and deal with this overhyped team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:28am On Feb 15, 2016
gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 1:39am On Feb 15, 2016
What about rafinha?,when is he coming back..we would need him before the arsenal game to ease up the first 11 before the ucl.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:34am On Feb 15, 2016
phaamsaam:

Cruyff has done that move before

I learnt so too...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:35am On Feb 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Its legal

Henry ad Pires once tried it and they fumbled it

the moment Messi touched it, if the defenders were more alert they could have ruined it. Also Messi cant touch it again

Thanks for explaining... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:45am On Feb 15, 2016
dmcdad:
Madrid media already campaigning that the penalty was disrespectful to Celta.

These scallywags should keep whining while we keep doing our thing.

What did they say about the 4-0 Barcelona gave to them at the Bernabeu? grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:00am On Feb 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
coded01:

What did they say about the 4-0 Barcelona gave to them at the Bernabeu? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:03am On Feb 15, 2016
MCJIKEL22:
What about rafinha?,when is he coming back..we would need him before the arsenal game to ease up the first 11 before the ucl.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by baddest095: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2016
make barca no.win treble jare...b4 dat short man will carry his 6th ballon d or
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2016
dmcdad:

I dey download the full match make I watch again. I wan download the BeiN Sport version because of Ray Hudson. I need hear some of the new superlatives that man don coin.cheesy

How do u get to download these things and what data plan do u make use of?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), elowa and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.