Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4593222 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Ronaldo was silent almost throughout the match...i don't see how one easy goal makes it a highlight...

Ronaldo was far from silent in the match. Guaranteed he was marked tightly, he was still able to carve out some openings for himself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
sinizia:

Which match are you talking about? Barca played 4-3-3 formation jare.
Messi started in the midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chestar5(f): 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
pamcode:
Don't worry dear we are just settling scores with some cules.

m actually happy they lost, but i couldnt ave cared if dey also won...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
bykebyke:

Messi started in the midfield.

Nah, I disagree. Maybe he moved there sometimes when the match kicked off as he does most times, but he started along side Suarez and Neymar in a 4-3-3 formation with Busi, Iniesta and Rakitic behind them. That's the Barca formation. You can check any site to confirm.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
How did Ramos survive the game that long
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
sinizia:

Ronaldo was far from silent in the match. Guaranteed he was marked tightly, he was still able to carve out some openings for himself.

I don't think you watched the match through a colored TV - and if you did, then you are probably being biased because CR7 was Omo Alex Ferguson...

CR7 was as silent as the letter T in Tsunami throughout the first half and up till the 77th minute of the 2nd half...

He was closely marked as you said, but so also was Messi...Messi still made a few runs, dropped deep to retrieve the ball, completed more passes, gave more through balls(that were either wasted lavishly or lost to the Galacticos due to Neymar and Suarez not standing on their toes)...

Make una stop all this jingoism and over-hyping of performances... Barca outplayed Madrid until Benzema's equaliser... and Ronaldo was just a little bit above average...

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I don't think you watched the match through a colored TV - and if you did, then you are probably being biased because CR7 was Omo Alex Ferguson...

CR7 was as silent as the letter T in Tsunami throughout the first half and up till the 77th minute of the 2nd half...

He was closely marked as you said, but so also was Messi...Messi still made a few runs, dropped deep to retrieve the ball, completed more passes, gave more through balls(that were either wasted lavishly or lost to the Galacticos due to Neymar and Suarez not standing on their toes)...

Make una stop all this jingoism and over-hyping of performances... Barca outplayed Madrid until Benzema's equaliser... and Ronaldo was just a little bit above average...

This is what you don't get - a player can be tightly marked and yet have a game-changing moment and make the headlines. I never said Messi didn't do all those things you listed but the fact remains on EVERY site CR7 will be rated above Messi and rightly so coz Suarez and Neymar couldn't make use of the balls he gave them. Which El Clàsico match is CR7 not marked tightly? He's marked tightly, yet he made intelligent runs, defended well too, hit the crossbar and even scored a goal. All these surpasses what Messi did coz Suarez and Neymar lay to waste all his efforts. Ronaldo came out tops over Messi in this match. If you wanna prove me wrong show me 2 CREDIBLE SITES that rated Messi over CR7. I'm waiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Kudos to Madrid for a well deserved win. Zidane and his boys approached the match with more determination, passion and idea than our team.
BBC won them the game while our MSN failed to impress. Suarez never did anything right all night save the sending off of Ramos, Neymar had a game to forget and Messi was silenced by the combined efforts of Madrid midfield and defence.
- Messi was denied a clear foul at the edge of the box.
- Ramos should have been sent off even before he was finally shown red.
- I still don't understand why Bale's goal was disallowed.
All in all, the loss should serve as a wake up call to the team, nothing is won yet and care must be taken to avoid any upset.
Busquest was my best player till Rakitic was removed. Alba, Masch and Pique also had a decent game
Zidane got his tactics right and must be praised for a job well done.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
sinizia:

This is what you don't get - a player can be tightly marked and yet have a game-changing moment and make the headlines. I never said Messi didn't do all those things you listed but the fact remains on EVERY site CR7 will be rated above Messi and rightly so coz Suarez and Neymar couldn't make use of the balls he gave them. Which El Clàsico match is CR7 not marked tightly? He's marked tightly, yet he made intelligent runs, defended well too, hit the crossbar and even scored a goal. All these surpasses what Messi did coz Suarez and Neymar lay to waste all his efforts. Ronaldo came out tops over Messi in this match. If you wanna prove me wrong show me 2 CREDIBLE SITES that rated Messi over CR7. I'm waiting.
No site would rate Messi over CR7 in that match. I wouldn't even do either. Ronaldo grasped the headline for that beautiful goal. MSN flopped big time.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2016
sebod:

No site would rate Messi over CR7 in that match. I wouldn't even do either. Ronaldo grasped the headline for that beautiful goal. MSN flopped big time.

Thank God this came from you a Barca fan so I won't be accused of being biased. The truth remains that MSN (which Messi is among) flopped in that match while BBC (of which Benzema who was useless before his goal is among) fared better. There no credible site that would rate any of the MSN above CR7 let alone just Messi. Any Barca fan that truly understands how football match ratings or impact are determined won't dispute it.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 03, 2016
sinizia:

Nah, I disagree. Maybe he moved there sometimes when the match kicked off as he does most times, but he started along side Suarez and Neymar in a 4-3-3 formation with Busi, Iniesta and Rakitic behind them. That's the Barca formation. You can check any site to confirm.
He didn't move,From the start of the game he was in the midfield and Andres was on the wing,at a point I was asking myself WTF is going on.

https://grup14.com/article/tiki-taka-barcelona-vs-real-madrid

^^article explains more.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olaone1: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2016
A very very useless club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 12:24am On Apr 03, 2016
Re watching the highlights man that Marcelo run to Madrid lst goal was superb
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 12:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Win or Lose - Treble still on course grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:38am On Apr 03, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
Don't even know what to say neymar played total poo, tbh our attackers cost us this game, fair play to CR7 doesn't matter if he was silent at least he got the winning goal thats all that matters.
We were disappointed by the trusted MSN for probably the 1st time. They really failed to deliver. Let's just hope they show up against Athletico on Tuesday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:43am On Apr 03, 2016
Awesome01:
Win or Lose - Treble still on course grin
Treble still on course, yes. But, we have to be careful. It's obvious fatigue is setting in and how we manage and respond to it really matters. Our boys seem to loose focus in the second half these days and it must be addressed. A shabby performance like this could be costly in the UCL where little details really matter.
The boys must come back stronger to keep the dream alive.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:46am On Apr 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Like someone said earlier, we were dominating the game and had a one goal advantage - logic dictates that you keep things the way they are and not upset the ebb of play with happy-go-lucky substitutions...

Suctioning Rakitic doubled the work for Busi and besides, Madrid rarely penetrated from the centre - they attacked from the flanks - so our RB and LB should be the one getting chastised not Busi...

First goal - came from Right wing(not the centre)
Second goal - came from Right wing as well(not the centre)

The mistake Enrique made is the same most barca fans make as regards the ability of busquets. They see him as the alpha and omega of barcas defensive midfield. Removing rakitic even nailed my point as busquets weaknesses that were being covered were opened . Let me go technical , go and watch the last 10 minutes of that game, and see how real ran riot through the middle. All the two goals scored saw the barca's midfield turned into rag with busquet running behind . In soccer when your team is being attacked the wing backs must come close to the centre of the defence to assist the central backs, so don't blame them as main culprits, blame the man that was out of position to shield the centre. All the goals originated from a porous middle , in the first goal busquet made a stupid tackle and gave out the middle recklessly for the likes of Marcelo to explore, the 2nd goal was more annoying. Tomorrow I will make gifs on those goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:30am On Apr 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Zidane is bae....cheesy
Dmcdad, is it true that Ronaldo only scores against useless and lowly clubs?? cheesycheesycheesy
A whole Barça na im una get mind to taunt? Hmmm.

I no blame una sha. If to say...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:40am On Apr 03, 2016
sebod:
Kudos to Madrid for a well deserved win. Zidane and his boys approached the match with more determination, passion and idea than our team.
BBC won them the game while our MSN failed to impress. Suarez never did anything right all night save the sending off of Ramos, Neymar had a game to forget and Messi was silenced by the combined efforts of Madrid midfield and defence.
All in all, the loss should serve as a wake up call to the team, nothing is won yet and care must be taken to avoid any upset.
Busquest was my best player till Rakitic was removed. Alba, Masch and Pique also had a decent game
one mirinda for u
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:42am On Apr 03, 2016
sebod:

We were disappointed by the trusted MSN for probably the 1st time. They really failed to deliver. Let's just hope they show up against Athletico on Tuesday.
I pray MSN fails woefully on both legs.
RCCG camp loading
prayer point thingz
lulz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:38am On Apr 03, 2016
Debroslink:
Barca lost a LA liga match, EPL fans are rejoicing. Failed league.
That's to tell you what a toment we have been to them.

Na here all of us go dey we go celebrate treble again. E go be them like film.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:43am On Apr 03, 2016
CFCman:
Ray Hudson's commentary is an absolute delight to listen to grin
That man is bae.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:44am On Apr 03, 2016
Chestar5:
Y y'all trollin on barca undecided....
They re toppin d league, not lyk dis win gave real d liga undecided....
You don see am na.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:46am On Apr 03, 2016
Chestar5:

some things we grow over.....
I see no sense in dis trolling....
Let them enjoy it while it lasts. Really, it's not everytime you see the best team in the world lose.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:00am On Apr 03, 2016
sebod:

Same here...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:02am On Apr 03, 2016
Chestar5:
Y y'all trollin on barca undecided....

They re toppin d league, not lyk dis win gave real d liga undecided....

Wish everyone share your thoughts...

Treble still loading... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 4:11am On Apr 03, 2016
I know this is a Barca thread but marcelo and Bale should be the name out of all non Barca fans,those two guys played very well.
add casemiro to that list as well.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 4:16am On Apr 03, 2016
dmcdad:

Let them enjoy it while it lasts. Really, it's not everytime you see the best team in the world lose.

LOL. The taunts by me and the rest doesn't take away anything from Barça as the best team or their abilities. Of course Barça will end up with a title or even treble again. It's all bants and taunts from us finally seeing Barça lose, which I admit happen once in a GREEN moon sef, not blue. So allow us enjoy this victory coz come tomorrow, Barça will continue to win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elzends(m): 5:39am On Apr 03, 2016
Sooo i was on my way to real Madrid fan page and I decided to stop here to say something

11 man tiki taka vs 10 man counter attacking football faced off, and we all know how it ended

Well, I'll be on my way now....#strolls out shouting hala Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:13am On Apr 03, 2016
sinizia:

LOL. The taunts by me and the rest doesn't take away anything from Barça as the best team or their abilities. Of course Barça will end up with a title or even treble again. It's all bants and taunts from us finally seeing Barça lose, which I admit happen once in a GREEN moon sef, not blue. So allow us enjoy this victory coz come tomorrow, Barça will continue to win.
cheesycheesycheesy

Honestly, I ain't perturbed a bit. Not at all! What more can one ask for? I know its all bants and stuffs, and like I stated earlier on, it's allowed. I don't know if to say I have kinda missed being taunted.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:19am On Apr 03, 2016
Chestar5:

m actually happy they lost, but i couldnt ave cared if dey also won...
Hmmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:24am On Apr 03, 2016
usbcable:

I pray MSN fails woefully on both legs.
RCCG camp loading
prayer point thingz
lulz
MSN don't fail twice bro! I am sorry, you would be disappointed this time tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.