Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4605818 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ViVaMadrid: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Ah yes! That famous phrase. I guess its justified especially when Barca constantly get help from officials on the way to the trophy. Carry on...

UEFALONA FC! You all should not think this tie is over. There will be blood in Vincente de Calderon!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
As a matter of fact, NO! Torres didn't show his studs or dive recklessly into the tackle. And considering he was already on a yellow card, the ref could ve done better than giving Barca the advantage when there was still over an hour of football left to play. But what do i know.....right??
oh pls if it was another team im sure u wont say that, d guy deserved it atletico are known for playing that kind of game, e even gud sey dem no break any leg today, they were even lucky it was just 1 and this is coming from a fan who did not like the fact that a red card was given but he deserved it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Ah yes! That famous phrase. I guess its justified especially when Barca constantly get help from officials on the way to the trophy. Carry on...

U just hating. Carry on
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Bro you couldn't have said it any better. Sometime last season, Dani Alves was castigated on this thread for crossing the ball cheesy

I guess they know better now, or let's say Alves has improved his crossing.
Not last season but Martino's season and it was a combo of bad crosses and crossing to ghosts.

He has really improved on his crosses since last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
ViVaMadrid:

Please post the match stats of today's referee, must be very interesting.
No..I want to post the stats of our last 7 matches against Atletico Madrid.

Played 7..
Barcelona W7
Atletico W0

Show us Madrid's stats against them please.

I'm waiting. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Don't fault us for our opponents being red-carded. We're disciplined and most of our opponents aren't. You do not know better than the ref, else you'd have his licence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Bro you couldn't have said it any better. Sometime last season, Dani Alves was castigated on this thread for crossing the ball cheesy

I guess they know better now, or let's say Alves has improved his crossing.
he has improve his crossing a lot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
FC Olojoro.
Olojoro FC.

Barca fans complain everytime of how Madrid gets the easy draws. Yet none of u will complain of how much ur opponents always get red carded in these big matches.
And yet you will say we always talk about our rivals 'Madrid'. And you yourself won't sleep well because of Barça albeit we ain't rivals. Classical example of kettle calling pot black. Keep hating on us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
The Uefalona tag is back. cheesy

We must be doing something right.. grin

What is really paining this people is the fact that we could actually retain the Champions league. grin grin

Even Chelsea fans are talking sef(na this one deh pain me pass angry)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
ViVaMadrid:

UEFALONA FC! You all should not think this tie is over. There will be blood in Vincente de Calderon!
There will be blood, definitely, Atletico's blood.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
ollah1:

You should be ashamed of yourself and your team. The season we trashed you 3-1 at Wembley, didn't Rooney score an offside goal? It was the leveler yet it was recorded. Did Barca fans say a word?

A final for that matter in your own back yard. cover ur face abeggi

Let him continue hating. U dnt actually expect him 2 like barca after we beat his team in 2 ucl finals.

And its hypocrisy that a man u fan is calling another club olojoro given their reputation in d epl
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
chic2pimp:

Ask yourself this very question. Had the shoe been on the other foot, Do you think Barca would have had their star striker(Suarez) sent off?
Oga Ade answer question wey them ask you na.angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ViVaMadrid: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
bykebyke:

No..I want to post the stats of our last 7 matches against Atletico Madrid.

Played 7..
Barcelona W7
Atletico W0

Show us Madrid's stats against them please.

I'm waiting. grin grin

Suarez the vampire should have followed Torres out of the game in the 1st half, but how would that have been possible when they are UEFALONA

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
dmcdad:

And yet you will say we always talk about our rivals 'Madrid'. And you yourself won't sleep well because of Barça albeit we ain't rivals. Classical example of kettle calling pot black. Keep hating on us.
And how many times do u see me coming here to carry Barca's matter for head?? Even when Atletico scored, did u see me post anything here?? Prior to today, when was the last time u saw my moniker on this thread??

Oga shift if u no get beta tin to talk.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
As a matter of fact, NO! Torres didn't show his studs or dive recklessly into the tackle. And considering he was already on a yellow card, the ref could ve done better than giving Barca the advantage when there was still over an hour of football left to play. But what do i know.....right??
The rules are clearly stated...its up to the ref to apply them at any moment in a game...blame toress and simeone the assassin who instructed them to fight n not play football
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
dmcdad:

Not last season but Martino's season and it was a combo of bad crosses and crossing to ghosts.

He has really improved on his crosses since last season.
Oh...last two seasons, my bad. You watch match at all? Cuz e come be like say na only me dey post for here during the match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
ViVaMadrid:

Suarez the vampire should have followed Torres out of the game in the 1st half, but how would that have been possible when they are UEFALONA
Only God knows what you are seeing in that picture.

Make it as clear as the one below please..what can we call Madrid now? grin

LigaDrid?..or Bbvadrid? grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Let him continue hating. U dnt actually expect him 2 like barca after we beat his team in 2 ucl finals.

And its hypocrisy that a man u fan is calling another club olojoro given their reputation in d epl
At least our own na for EPL....as u claim. Ur own is all over Europe.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
everybody played well today except

messi....RARE
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
BarcaBlood:

U just hating. Carry on
Me hate Barca? Keep saying that if it makes u sleep well at night
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
BarcaBlood:

U didn't answer my question

Absolutely Not..... The More I watch it,the more ridiculous that decision gets. That Ref is definitely a Certified Homer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
ViVaMadrid:

Then you suddenly go dumb on the other reds that atm shud av gotten hater!!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Why so pained? Was d card not worth it?
Your club isn't even playing any of d European competition yet ure here complaining about 1 red card
He whines about Barça alot. Tomorrow he will say we talk about Madrid alot here. If we don't talk about our rivals, should we talk about AdeLaNa1's girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
VivaMadrid I'm still waiting for Madrid's stats against Atletico in the past 7matches

Adelana1 I'm still waiting for the players that were redcarded last season against Barcelona in the Uefa Champions league.

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Oh...last two seasons, my bad. You watch match at all? Cuz e come be like say na only me dey post for here during the match.
I watch match wella! I no dey fit post because of the actions. I wish I fit get the full match by Ray sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
ollah1:

You should be ashamed of yourself and your team. The season we trashed you 3-1 at Wembley, didn't Rooney score an offside goal? It was the leveler yet it was recorded. Did Barca fans say a word?

A final for that matter in your own back yard. cover ur face abeggi
So?? who hasn't lost on home soil in a Final b4?? U should be the one ashamed if u think having ur star striker sent off in the 30th minute and an offside goal is the same thing. Nigga STFU and shift.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
At least our own na for EPL....as u claim. Ur own is all over Europe.....

At least u didn't deny it

A thief is a thief, no matter how little the theft is
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Catalans leave these haterzzz..the more response they get they feel relevant...so many of them would be going to bed sad tonyt...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
bykebyke:
The Uefalona tag is back. cheesy

We must be doing something right.. grin

What is really paining this people is the fact that we could actually retain the Champions league. grin grin

Even Chelsea fans are talking sef(na this one deh pain me pass angry)
If we retain this UCL, some people might actually die grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ViVaMadrid: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
bykebyke:
Only God knows what you are seeing in that picture.
Make it as clear as the one below please..what can we call Madrid now? grin
LigaDrid?..or Bbvadrid? grin grin
Chat Chit Get Banged!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
I can't understand why use the same players on Saturday for tonight's game! angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
dmcdad:

He whines about Barça alot. Tomorrow he will say we talk about Madrid alot here. If we don't talk about our rivals, should we talk about AdeLaNa1's girlfriend?
Whatever u do and talk about in ur spare time is entirely ur own business....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.