Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4611921 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (6198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:30am On Apr 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol! The same Ferdinand u and ur ilks have rubbished on this forum is now the almighty expert u're worshipping. Just Lool. Awon 2 faced modafuckas!!
So I should take the biased and sentimental words of a footie novice like you over his? Lawd!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:33am On Apr 06, 2016
homesteady:
But I didn't hear complains about the red card in the viewing center I watched the game, which I believe contained many uneducated and crude people!
So why some people here come dey complain? Didn't you people see Diego Simeone's reaction immediately after the foul? he knew it was a 2nd yellow card offense before the ref brought out the card sef! undecided undecided
But your friend AdeLaNa1 said it wasn't a red. Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:36am On Apr 06, 2016
homesteady:
I so much have believe in this team shaa! When everyone around me were saying we had lost the match after the first half, I was arguing with them that we would still win! And we won, and I was feeling like an authentic Çule gringrin
That's the spirit bruv. I kept assuring the people around me in the viewing centre that there is no way we arw not scoring and even winning this match. Really, the attacking threat was just too much for any human to handle. My only major fear was bad luck, but I was sure they were gonna give in cause I saw the intent from the players to break and destroy the wall of Jericho, and thankfully enough, they did.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2016
dmcdad:

That's the spirit bruv. I kept assuring the people around me in the viewing centre that there is no way we arw not scoring and even winning this match. Really, the attacking threat was just too much for any human to handle. My only major fear was bad luck, but I was sure they were gonna give in cause I saw the intent from the players to break and destroy the wall of Jericho, and thankfully enough, they did.cheesy
haterz around me left with a red eye after we won

some even forgot to collect their changecheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2016
pelvicky:
haterz around me left with a red eye after we won

some even forgot to collect their changecheesy grin
Ehya...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2016
If I recount my experience in where I watched that match yesterday eeh, it's not funny at all...
I have never seen a team being so hated.Its okay if a Real Madrid fan hates Barca, but what business do fans from another league have hating Barca?
How can people hate a team for being too good?
I have never been more proud in my life. I sat down, happy and relaxed, watching my match... Others are hating and accumulating heart pains because they can't afford to love a good thing...
Its alright..... ALL IZ WELL!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:59am On Apr 06, 2016
philfearon:
If I recount my experience in where I watched that match yesterday eeh, it's not funny at all...
I have never seen a team being so hated.Its okay if a Real Madrid fan hates Barca, but what business do fans from another league have hating Barca?
I have never been more proud in my life. I sat down, happy and relaxed, watching my match... Others are hating and accumulating heart pains because they can't afford to love a good thing...
Alot slept last night with a bitter taste in their mouth. They were just frustratingly sad and bitter. Begs the question; why so much anger?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2016
philfearon:

This hatred is limited to Nigerians only. It's not expressed elsewhere in Europe. While clubs learn from Barca, Nigerians will not learn to progress, but to hate. That's why we are not developing as a nation.

I don't really know what concerns EPL naija fans with what is happening in LA liga. They carry barca mata for head like face cap. This mentality by Nigerians is what is keeping us backwards.

You are poor, they say you are lazy
You are rich they say you are a ritualist

Instead of them to work hard and be successful, they keep on hating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2016
The hate will only make us stronger. I can't remember ever opening any club thread not to talk of commenting. What is the complain here, I don't understand? The 2 offence wasn't bookable or what?
I am really not happy we didnt press for a 3rd goal. We now need to score in the Calderon. Cos those guys would sit behind not to let us score and hope to get a counter or so. This is were Barca is always unfortunate, cos Atletico will get this chances. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2016
dmcdad:

Alot slept last night with a bitter taste in their mouth. They were just frustratingly sad and bitter. Begs the question; why so much anger?
I seriously don't know o....
I had to always keep my self at so High so that whatever hatred and anger they throw can never get to me and expires the moment I leave the place...
I have a feeling these people see Barca as a way to vent off their frustrated lives!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:07am On Apr 06, 2016
marqueetim:
The hate will make us stronger.
I am really not happy we didnt press for a 3rd goal. We now need to score in the Calderon. Cos those guys would sit behind not to let us score and hope to get a counter or so. This is were Barca is always unfortunate, cos Atletico will get this chances. embarassed embarassed embarassed

The diff between yesterday's match and 2012 semifinal with Chelsea is S and N playing with Messi. Then, Messi was our main and only source of goal, now there are 3 main sources. There is no way we won't score at Calderon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2016
Debroslink:

This hatred is limited to Nigerians only. It's not expressed elsewhere in Europe. While clubs learn from Barca, Nigerians will not learn to progress, but to hate. That's why we are not developing as a nation.

I don't really know what concerns EPL naija fans with what is happening in LA liga. They carry barca mata for head like face cap. This mentality by Nigerians is what is keeping us backwards.

LOL.
You nailed it..
Some People are just silly ah swear!
Badmouthing or making a joke of a club is allowed... But hating a club with all your might and strength and being is the height of ignorance... The people you are hating don't even know you...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2016
Some people hate FCBARCELONA more than they love their teams. I wonder how someone with such mindset enjoy the beautiful round leather game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2016
philfearon:

The hate is real , I swear. I'm always very comfortable watching our matches alone in my home but last night I had to manage watching the end of the second half at a view centre as my Metro messed up. Immediately I got to the centre I witnessed the atmosphere of hate around me. It was like I was the only bar a supporter in the room. The shocking thing is, like you rightly said, it's the overrated EPL fans that were basking in the hate.

I did engage a few of them but it was an egregious waste of time as they loved to hate our team ....all the same our players put in a great show of character last night to have won that difficult game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ItzShadow: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Keep shouting blind hater till u shít ur pants. I dont care. Hating or not, trolling or not doesn't stop me from being objective. Barca have a nasty habit of being assited by refs out of all the teams in Europe....
. . . Read that emboldened part again. . . When you don read am,tell me if it's sensible . .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
As a matter of fact, NO! Torres didn't show his studs or dive recklessly into the tackle. And considering he was already on a yellow card, the ref could ve done better than giving Barca the advantage when there was still over an hour of football left to play. But what do i know.....right??

Are you aware he had committed another foul worthy of a second yellow
bu the ref overlooked it

He fouled neymar repeatedly...first yellow
Another foul..can't remember..not booked
He could hAve broken Sergio b legs..second yellow

You may know much or not however it is expected as a football afficonaido you should be objective and not let the events of 2009 and 2011 still cloud your judgment
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CorneliusSulla8: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2016
Debroslink:

How come UEFALONA was trending yesterday ?
Maybe na you just hate your country.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2016
philfearon:

I seriously don't know o....
I had to always keep my self at so High so that whatever hatred and anger they throw can never get to me and expires the moment I leave the place...
I have a feeling these people see Barca as a way to vent off their frustrated lives!
Exactly what I told one of em haterz last night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2016
marqueetim:
The hate will only make us stronger. I can't remember ever opening any club thread not to talk of commenting. What is the complain here, I don't understand? The 2 offence wasn't bookable or what?
You can be pessimistic and all but I dare say we will leave the Calderon with a victory, yeah you read that right, a VICTORY!

They will now bring the game to us if they wanna qualify, and you know what that will mean for them, vulnerability at the back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2016
pickabeau1:

bu the ref overlooked it

You may know much or not however it is expected as a football afficonaido you should be objective and not let the events of 2009 and 2011 still cloud your judgment

The one overlooked by the ref was on Iniesta.

Lucas was supposed to be recarded too, but the ref just game him a yellow to let it slide. But haters won't see that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 06, 2016
pickabeau1:

bu the ref overlooked it

For some reason, the 2011 final no even pain me reach the 2009 final. And fact is i got over both finals a long time ago and simply moved on...

I have never even once hated Barca for it bcoz my team was just not good enough to beat Barca on both occasions. Yet some imbecîles here would think am hating. I once commended Neymar for doing a good job of keeping Barca together in Messi's absence when he was injured lasr yr. I even defended him(Neymar) when Hensben was claiming Neymar wasn't better than Hazard. Now would i have said all those things or even bothered if i was merely hating on Barca??

Regardless, whether that was deserving of a 2nd yellow yesterday or not, alls i asked was a simple qweshun "why does Barca keep getting help from the officials everytime"??
-Torres red card...
-Disallowed goal and red card on Saturday...
-Demichelis red card few seasons back(even tho the red was justified) Barca were given a penalty when it was obvoius he fouled Messi at least 30cm outside the box...
-2009 vs Chelsea etc.

Fact is majority of Barca fans dont like hearing the truth. U tell dem small thing, and they'll carry it on their head like gele and interprete it as u hating on Barca. Its just sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Toress was infinitely foolish yesterday.

The Neymar foul was stuppidd, he then followed up by barging Rakitic which the ref ignored, then finally that daft tackle on Busquets wey no dey hesistate to go to ground if you even breathe on him, let alone assault him with such reckless abandon.

I felt like slapping the f00l. I still do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2016
Nihilist:

The Neymar foul was stuppidd, he then followed up by barging Rakitic which the ref ignored, then finally that daft tackle on Busquets wey no dey hesistate to go to ground if you even breathe on him, let alone assault him with such reckless abandon.

I have tried to remain silent and just be reading some ridiculous comments here on how Barça are always helped by refs when they do their job of giving out cards to deserved offenders, but, this your post wouldn't just allow me.
I must confess you are a real football fan who sees games and analyse without sentiments.
To those boiling and raking on what's not, are we saying refs should not come to the field with cards in a game involving Barca? Are we saying any offender should be parted at the back because he's playing against Barca? Are we sayind Ramos, Tores should have been pardoned for obvious offence all because it was a game against Barca? Why would someone not be termed as 'hating' when he still opens his mouth to call Barca names for Tores getting a red card for an offence he himself has apologised for? SMH for some people really!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2016
I like the way we try to distribute cards to our opponents sha. It's a nice tactic, well done to the team grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2016
So each time an opponent gets redcarded against Barca means the referee has assisted us? grin grin

They shouldn't do their job again because it's Barca?..They should allow our players get kicked and Kung Fuud abi? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
sebod:

I have tried to remain silent and just be reading some ridiculous comments here on how Barça are always helped by refs when they do their job of giving out cards to deserved offenders, but, this your post wouldn't just allow me.
I must confess you are a real football fan who sees games and analyse without sentiments.
To those boiling and raking on what's not, are we saying refs should not come to the field with cards in a game involving Barca? Are we saying any offender should be parted at the back because he's playing against Barca? Are we sayind Ramos, Tores should have been pardoned for obvious offence all because it was a game against Barca? Why would someone not be termed as 'hating' when he still opens his mouth to call Barca names for Tores getting a red card for an offence he himself has apologised for? SMH for some people really!

You dey mind the two faced biatch. They actually want players to be pardoned for their offences even if its grievous. Some people are just pathetic. The poster you quoted analysed the incident without bias but some nitwits will claim they don't hate Barca cos they commended some couple of their players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
When Chelsea lost to Barca in a match where a Chelsea player was sent off for a foul on Messi, Mourinho lamented that Barca could never defeat any complete Epl team in a bid to get sympathisers to himself. I can't count how many times Epl teams have been raped even with complete squad.
He went to Italy and won the UCL albeit defeating Chelsea in a controversial way, all his epl supporters kept mute and instead praised his heroics.
He was then hired by Madrid to continue his good work, after being totally destroyed in the league with his squad intact in numbers, he quickly deployed the dirtiest way of playing Barca. He invented 'operation break their legs'. His player was sent off and his team lost in the UCL game, he was quick to tag the loss on Uefa, Unicef, Fifa conspiracy and immediately won the sympathy of his Epl followers. Hence, 'Uefalona'
Barca have won several games in the UCL against a team that play football. There has been calm everywhere since Barca have not been playing against a Mourinho team. Arsenal, City, Man U, PSG, Juve, Madrid and co have all suffered in the hands of Barca even with their complete squads severally.
Diego Simeone has now decided to deploy Mou's approach by instructing his team to play dirty as that's the only way he thinks they could stop Barca. The players are sent off due to wreck less tackles and suddenly the name uefalona has resurfaced. We didn't play such teams in the UCL last season, and we won the UCL without any shout of ojoro.
The question now is: should the refs drop their cards when coming to officiate a Barca match? Should they always pardon all offences against Barca players no matter how brutal they are?
Two Athletico players got red card in the last league match when Barca were winning, haters never questioned their reckless play but were swift to ask why Barca couldn't score more than two goals against a 9 man team, all because they always expect us to win big.
They lost a man in the UCL when leading, and it's Barca that's doing ojoro because refs should always overlook any brutal foul against Barca because the players are super human and are immune to injury.
Some cules here were quick to point out the ref error that favoured Barca in a game against Villareal, some even asked questions why Bale's goal was disallowed in the clasico, that's objectivity.
But, when you are quick to label Barca uefalona because of an offence so glaring from Ramos and Tores(an offence they claimed responsibility for), you should not be angry when you are called whatever names, just because that's the highest degree of hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
bykebyke:
So each time an opponent gets redcarded against Barca means the referee has assisted us? grin grin

They shouldn't do their job again because it's Barca?..They should allow our players get kicked and Kung Fuud abi? grin grin

U'll knw wen haters are talking. U can't actually expect him 2 like barca in any way. We denied his team 2 ucls. 2 oh not 1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nihilist:

Your fellow EPL fan 'AdeLaNa1' said it wasn't a foul.

Commentators and pundits alike agreed it was a foul and even Torres himself, but AdeLaNa1 said no. Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
mcdreeezy:
I like the way we try to distribute cards to our opponents sha. It's a nice tactic, well done to the team grin
Number 1 sharer na Neymar. But sha him kind of game dey annoying to opponents.cheesy The guy no wan gree them rest last night. Him dey take the game to them ni.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
ollah1:

You dey mind the two faced biatch. They actually want players to be pardoned for their offences even if its grievous. Some people are just pathetic. The poster you quoted analysed the incident without bias but some nitwits will claim they don't hate Barca cos they commended some couple of their players.
When we lost to Madrid, so many epl fans rushed here to troll. Yes, it was accepted by me because they have been praying for such an opportunity for long. No one saw it coming, we were all carried away by the beautiful results the team has been getting. But, the loss brought us all back to reality and the trolls reminded us that nothing is won until all is won.
Many of them didn't come here to shout ojoro, because there's still some that would never allow sentiments to be cloud their sense of judgement. One of them is the poster I quoted.
You can always hate, but, when you allow hatred to dictate to you, to the point of claiming Ramos and Tores should have stayed on the pitch for 90 mins,then its something else.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
sebod:
When Chelsea lost to Barca in a match where a Chelsea player was sent off for a foul on Messi, Mourinho lamented that Barca could never defeat any complete Epl team in a bid to get sympathisers to himself. I can't count how many times Epl teams have been raped even with complete squad.
He went to Italy and won the UCL albeit defeating Chelsea in a controversial way, all his epl supporters kept mute and instead praised his heroics.
He was then hired by Madrid to continue his good work, after being totally destroyed in the league with his squad intact in numbers, he quickly deployed the dirtiest way of playing Barca. He invented 'operation break their legs'. His player was sent off and his team lost in the UCL game, he was quick to tag the loss on Uefa, Unicef, Fifa conspiracy and immediately won the sympathy of his Epl followers. Hence, 'Uefalona'
Barca have won several games in the UCL against a team that play football. There has been calm everywhere since Barca have not been playing against a Mourinho team. Arsenal, City, Man U, PSG, Juve, Madrid and co have all suffered in the hands of Barca even with their complete squads severally.
Diego Simeone has now decided to deploy Mou's approach by instructing his team to play dirty as that's the only way he thinks they could stop Barca. The players are sent off due to wreck less tackles and suddenly the name uefalona has resurfaced. We didn't play such teams in the UCL last season, and we won the UCL without any shout of ojoro.
The question now is: should the refs drop their cards when coming to officiate a Barca match? Should they always pardon all offences against Barca players no matter how brutal they are?
Two Athletico players got red card in the last league match when Barca were winning, haters never questioned their reckless play but were swift to ask why Barca couldn't score more than two goals against a 9 man team, all because they always expect us to win big.
They lost a man in the UCL when leading, and it's Barca that's doing ojoro because refs should always overlook any brutal foul against Barca because the players are super human and are immune to injury.
Some cules here were quick to point out the ref error that favoured Barca in a game against Villareal, some even asked questions why Bale's goal was disallowed in the clasico, that's objectivity.
But, when you are quick to label Barca uefalona because of an offence so glaring from Ramos and Tores(an offence they claimed responsibility for), you should not be angry when you are called whatever names, just because that's the highest degree of hypocrisy.
#Respect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (6198) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), GrammarNazi1(m), andrewbaba44, Dundalk(m), BlueAngel444 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.