Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608125 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by olabode89(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
elowa:
Ronaldo delivered when it mattered most, but our MSN and others couldn't even though we went into the game with an advantage. La liga is not even sure yet with the way we are playing, just hope we don't go trophyless at the end of the season. What's the essence of beating ATM 7 times if their 1 win would be so felt, and people shouldn't just come up with the fatigue excuse cause every other team doing well are playing almost same number of games we ve been playing, and paying their dues is also rubbish cos Madrid once won European Cup back to back for 5 years, we are bigger than this on and off.
Lucho doesn't really cut it for me anymore, he's just taking advantage of good players which exposes his tactical ineptness whenever those players are not available to deliver. Then we need to start building fresh hands and stop depending on the old flocks that are tiring already. It's sad really, but Barca fan we still remain.

Story for Amadioha.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPS3DDOWcgg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Eastbay:

Their behavior lately has been appalling. I think they need to get their limp Er.ections down and come down to earth. Treble seasons never happen consecutively. The writing has been on the wall since they drew with Villareal just before the international break.

When you try to put things in proper perspective for these myopic folk, they call you trophiless and unambitious. Now they can't even muster a defense for themselves.

Isn't there a first time for everything?..had any team ever won the treble twice before we did?..So it was a crime we had our hopes up for us to win it consecutively?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dmcdad, bykebyke, debroslink, homesteady, darkrebel, ollah1 and co be like grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dadehmola: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin

What is this??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by olabode89(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
olabode89:

Here you go man...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q
Thanx my gee
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
bykebyke:

I'm a shoe in to the Ucl semis.
Take dat shoe back to ur shoemaker. He dint sew it well!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
pelvicky:
I don't want to see the useless 4-3-1-2 formation again.... lailai

1-1 correct score
eyoniggar:
Cules, I beg you all, dont allow these trophyless cretins distract us. We are already @ d most crucial time of this season, we cant afford to be distracted. This may sound superstitious, but our concentration in discussing the way forward in terms of diversifying tactically, Player selections,most importantly eluding a very high level of negative thinking and assumptions towards our great Club FC Pawonlekun! grin I can bet you all, with every bit of support we can give, the treble dream will be actualized.

Btw, if this formula of losing a game in the league and winning in this quarter finals elongates till next week, I'did say ''SO BE IT''. We lost to madshit, they lost to Wolfgang, Athletic won betis, lost to Barca in the CL, We lost to Socie, they both won the same week, automatically, they both should be EXITING the CL while we brace up for the laliga title. Abeg Cules, lets stay together, allow the wailers wail on their own. They are all dead set of fans supporting miserable CLUBS. tongue
eyoniggar:
Almost everyone settling for less. 1-1, 0-0, we may end up slamming these thugs 3nil or 3-1 thereabout. Abegee Barca till....
mcdreeezy:
Renato Goncalves predicted a loss for Barcelona tomorrow in Atleti-Barca preview on Barca Blaugranes.
bykebyke:
Who is Renato blah blah?? undecided
fredoooooo:

A drunkard cheesy

how market my people

@coded01
wey that your Henry meme sef? grin

darkenedrebel, jstbeinhonest,dmcdad

how go dey go?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
hensben:
Every time Neymar Neymar Neymar Neymar ahan!!! The bragging was just too much. How is Neymar better than hazard I don't know, because he play in a system that creat 18 chances per game, all he needs is just to tap in the goal.

That Ship has sailed a long time ago abeg..... Currently, We are not even sure Hazard is better than Mahrez.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by olabode89(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Atletico Dem Don Gordon!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0giqlgCdl6o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hholar(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]FACT-Messi has gone 6hrs 93mins without scoring or assisting a goal...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
bykebyke:

Isn't there a first time for everything?..had any team ever won the treble twice before we did?..So it was a crime we had our hopes up for us to win it consecutively?
Spare me your stale yarns negroe.

If you were paying attention, I used the word "consecutive". As in following each other, just like the way Atletico keeps eliminating you from the competition.

Stop wailing. I tried to warn you but you wouldn't listen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Take dat shoe back to ur shoemaker. He dint sew it well!!
yu wicked sha
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by olabode89(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
usbcable:

how market my people

@coded01
wey that your Henry meme sef? grin

darkenedrebel, jstbeinhonest,dmcdad

how go dey go?

See reference catalog.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
DJ please play me
Ijoya by weird MC
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dadehmola:
How on earth wasn't iniesta sent off??

Uefalonia !!!!

If there's any iota of doubt that Barca robs opponent faster than Anini, Suarez and Iniesta's escapes wipes it off! That ref was bribed!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Enrique sins

1. using 4-3-1-2 in d first leg thereby limiting our scoring chances

2. he wanna defend 1goal lead for 90mins
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Rumour has it that Messi is still in Casemiro's pocket....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
yourangel:
I honestly don't know the reason for the pessimism around here. I have no doubts whatsoever that our boys will pull this through tonight. Come on guys, the game is in our hands and our boys are used to these kind of big games. We are Barca; we can make anything happen in football. That's our mentality; because winning is in our DNA.

Tonight's game will be completely different from the first leg, as Atletico have no choice than to come out and play football. Their defensive masterpiece won't save them tonight, because they have to come out, play and try to score. Doing these would leave them exposed in the back; then, we would hit them hard on the counter.

Our players have struggled in the last few games; no thanks to FIFA virus. Do you know what it feels like to have the core of your team suffer from Jet-lag induced fatigue? Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Mascherano, Bravo, etc, all returned from South America few days before facing Real Madrid; then Atletico; then Anoeta; and now Calderon. These guys are humans and not robots. Whenever work takes me to South America for business meetings, I always return so tired that I usually take the rest of the week off to rest and recuperate; talk less of footballers that go there to play games, sometimes, at very high altitude with very thin air.

Please, let's relax and savour the opportunity of witnessing another masterpiece from our boys, tonight. Visca el Barca, Visca l'espectacle !!
[img]http://media./media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
I give the title to atheli,they deserve to have their name in the winners list

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PIPPROF(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
elowa:
Ronaldo delivered when it mattered most, but our MSN and others couldn't even though we went into the game with an advantage. La liga is not even sure yet with the way we are playing, just hope we don't go trophyless at the end of the season. What's the essence of beating ATM 7 times if their 1 win would be so felt, and people shouldn't just come up with the fatigue excuse cause every other team doing well are playing almost same number of games we ve been playing, and paying their dues is also rubbish cos Madrid once won European Cup back to back for 5 years, we are bigger than this on and off.
Lucho doesn't really cut it for me anymore, he's just taking advantage of good players which exposes his tactical ineptness whenever those players are not available to deliver. Then we need to start building fresh hands and stop depending on the old flocks that are tiring already. It's sad really, but Barca fan we still remain.

u

nothing more to add
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by An0nimus: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dadehmola: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Eastbay:

Spare me your stale yarns negroe.

If you were paying attention, I used the word "consecutive". As in following each other, just like the way Atletico keeps eliminating you from the competition.

Stop wailing. I tried to warn you but you wouldn't listen.

Dem no dey hear word - that's the annoying aspect.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
femiti:
I dnt knw abt any prediction whatsoever..all i know z fc barca will qualify to d ucl semis tonyt. messi z turning up tonyt as well #500 nd #501 loading

[img]http://media./media/aHnOjSIRfAz9m/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by olabode89(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Barca fans keeeeep bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeding................. they keep bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeding!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_weSk0BonM

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
dmcdad:

With all due to respect to Atletico, it's not a coincidence that we have won the last 7 games against them albeit difficult. We will take care of proceedings as usual.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Luis Enrique: "No penalty at the end? I couldn't see it from the bench. They told me it was penalty. But we congratulate Atletico."

We don't do excuses, congratulations to Athletico Madrid for a job well done. Kudos to D. Simeone for getting his tactics right and well done to our boys for fighting till the end.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Forca Barca till they put me in a coffin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
A Barcelona Player has to pull out a gun & shoot an opponent before he can get sent off apparently.."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dadehmola: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.