Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4601758 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
bykebyke:

Cain and Abel were brothers.
walahi. But we real ,madrid best of the best no hate barca like this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
dmcdad:
You mean Atletico? Of course! cheesy
I mean both madrid are barca brother.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
walahi. But we real ,madrid best of the best no hate barca like this
No worry,we don already pitch our tent with Atletico Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Actually, he has won a good number of trophies since then grin grin grin
Like how many UCL....?? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
sebod:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
sebod:

None. How many league titles have you won since he was linked to Barca in 2012

He's won 4
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
I mean both madrid are barca brother.

Mehn... Real Madrid will never be a brother to Barça and vice-versa.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
ElDeeVee:

He's won 4
Why count only league trophies??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
ElDeeVee:

He's won 4
He'll trade 3 of the league titles for one UCL sir.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
nawao o.. But we support barca our brother against juventus
Story-land.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
ElDeeVee:

He's won 4

League - Yes!
League Cup - Yes!
UCL - No!
European Super Cup - No!
Club World Cup - No!

So you see... Go and ask him, he will trade his 4 League titles for 1 UCL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
sebod:
He'll trade 3 of the league titles for one UCL sir.
My guy go trade every league trophy for 1 UCL on time!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
dmcdad:

My guy go trade every league trophy for 1 UCL on time!
I dey tell you. He has now realised how easy is it to win the UCL with Barça after seeing PSG's inability to even get to the semis. We don't want him again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Atletico going home tonight, our stupidity cost us jor. I have no doubt whatsoever, that Bayern will eliminate them.
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
sebod:

I dey tell you. He has now realised how easy is it to win the UCL with Barça after seeing PSG's inability to even get to the semis. We don't want him again.
Want keh... Wey Marquinhos even dey there I go come say na TS I want now?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cristiano Ronaldo's hamstring fibers are broken and he needs a stem cell treatment to recover. It's a very complicated situation. He surely misses the next weekend La Liga game and doubtful for the UCL 2nd Leg against City. Some other sources are saying that it's almost impossible that CR7 will be available for the UCL 2nd Leg.

Get well soon Cristiano!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Don't get me wrong, I still will very much laugh if Cristiano were to ever slip on a banana peel, I just wouldn't want him to get injured while that happened. He's one of the greatest of this era.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Going home tonight? Its a two-legged affair bruv. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
marqueetim:
Atletico going home tonight, our stupidity cost us jor. I have no doubt whatsoever, that Bayern will eliminate them.
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mcleo007:
Don't get me wrong, I still will very much laugh if Cristiano were to ever slip on a banana peel, I just wouldn't want him to get injured while that happened. He's one of the greatest of this era.
True.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
dmcdad:

Silva is a better defender than Marquinhos,problem is just that he is 10yrs older and barça need young defenders.Marquinhos for less than £35m would be a bargain,the report below says about £24m,though i dont belive it.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2636044-barcelona-transfer-news-major-thiago-silva-marquinhos-rumours-emerge
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
dmcdad:

He wan come carry him own UCL grin grin grin
It's late already!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

[b]Silva is a better defender than Marquinhos,[/b]problem is just that he is 10yrs older and barça need young defenders.Marquinhos for less than £35m would be a bargain,the report below says about £24m,though i dont belive it.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2636044-barcelona-transfer-news-major-thiago-silva-marquinhos-rumours-emerge
Silva is a very good defender, you needed to see how I so much wanted him at Barcelona in those days. He chose PSG over us for obvious reasons, he should not think of coming to Barca to win UCL now that he's already old. We have since moved on from him, we don't need him anymore.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cules, which club are you supporting tonight?

A part of me wants Athletico to win the UCL for their heroics over the years and their doggedness in dumping us out.
Another part wants Bayern to win the UCL for the sake of our darling legend, Pep.
Now that they have to cancel each other out, I just have to relax and wish the better club wins.
Hopefully, Bayern would be the better side!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
sebod:

A part of me wants Athletico to win the UCL for their heroics over the years and their doggedness in dumping us out.
Another part wants Bayern to win the UCL for the sake of our darling legend, Pep.

Now that they have to cancel each other out, I just have to relax and wish the better club wins.

Are you confused or something? The above doesn't make sense when you have a clear choice as stated but it seems you're finding it difficult to admit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
I just saw Bayern bench and I was like Whatt??

Ribery, Robben and Muller!

It would be hard for them to win sha! Apart from been good, you have to be psychologically ready for them, and you can only get that from playing them many times!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
GBR1:

Are you confused or something? The above doesn't make sense when you have a clear choice as stated but it seems you're finding it difficult to admit.
No mind me jor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
sebod:

Same here! Same reasons I want both teams to win, and only one can win! So na to just rest watch the match!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
GBR1:

It makes perfect sense to many barcelona fans!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Saul's goal against Bayern is the goal of the season to me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
homesteady:

Same here! Same reasons I want both teams to win, and only one can win! So na to just rest watch the match!
And now that Athletico have gotten a goal, they are now doing what they know how to do best. Park the bus!
Bayern must find a formula to get at least a goal here to make things easy for them in the return leg. They are now feeling what we felt then.
But, how come these Athletico guys are not behaving like animals as they are used to against us?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
We should Better Get Saul this Summer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
E sure for am say next season na our turn again.
sebod:

He wan come carry him own UCL grin grin grin
It's late already!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.