Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4599307 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:37pm On May 04, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
barca he-goats don change mouth lol
no longer citylonia lol

its now athletico revenge hahaha

i told the idioti*c pelvicky that real Madrid is one foot into the final.
Pls when is barca next ucl match ?

You are really dumb at trolling,i'm not even vexed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 12:09am On May 05, 2016
homesteady:
For the sake of decency, Atletico Madrid should win! If not, this would be the most useless UCL ever!

What a load of tosh!.....Utter Garbage!

Rooting For Atletico all the same

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:45am On May 05, 2016
homesteady:
For the sake of decency, Atletico Madrid should win! If not, this would be the most useless UCL ever!
Useless would be an understatement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:50am On May 05, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

You are really dumb at trolling,i'm not even vexed.
He is a Madridiot,his foolishness is not of his own doing,it's inherent.So don't expect any other thing from him except top stupidity. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:42am On May 05, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:51am On May 05, 2016
airmark:
Yes..The badge of the club with one league title in 7years. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:15am On May 05, 2016
bykebyke:

Yes..The badge of the club with one league title in 7years. grin grin

From wolfsburglona to citylona, now to athleticolona. Guys are enjoying your pains.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:16am On May 05, 2016
airmark:

From wolfsburglona to citylona, now to athleticolona. Guys are enjoying your pains.

Yes..But joy comes in the morning. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:20am On May 05, 2016
bykebyke:

Yes..But joy comes in the morning. cheesy

It comes at night too, for madrid. You remember this?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:29am On May 05, 2016
airmark:

It comes at night too, for madrid. You remember this?

Nah...I remember this though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:42am On May 05, 2016
dmcdad:

E be like say you forget say City no be team.cheesy

Abeg do am enter this number: 08054082029 cheesy
LOL.. No wahala...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 6:09am On May 05, 2016
bykebyke:
Free the dude jor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2016
Guys, has there been a UCL final with two Epl clubs?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2016
Awesome01:
Yes! Man U vs Chelsea 07/08 when Terry handed over the cup to United grin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:16am On May 05, 2016
Four La Liga teams are in contention for double this season. The top 3 teams and Sevilla.

By this time of the season where teams are already winning one thing or the other in one league or another.
La Liga teams are still fighting toe to toe.

La Liga
Simply the best
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:35am On May 05, 2016
sebod:

Yes! Man U vs Chelsea 07/08 when Terry handed over the cup to United grin.

Oriyomi winner
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:51am On May 05, 2016
sebod:

I later saw the goal when I saw your post from thread to thread asking for raumdeuter's head. It was a great goal and should be celebrated. But, I got disappointed when you started dragging Iniesta into it. I looked again to see if it was hesbn that posted such which could have been easily forgiven, but, it was surprising it came from you. I mean, why would you be asking for Gotsze(who hardly gets selected), Ribery(who has passed his prime) and Iniesta's stats(a player who has nothing to prove again) all because Hazard scored a great goal? Does that mean if he wins the WPOTY tomorrow, you would ask questions of Messi? Or should we just believe you were carried away by the euphoria of the great goal?

Gotze is still young, he lost form just like Hazard lost it, yet they could call for Hazard's head and spear Gotze, OK, RIbery was injured, Hazard missed more than 7 games too, Iniesta has been featuring well for Barca this season yet couldn't manage 5 goals, why shouldn't I ask them how many goals a player of Iniesta caliber, is Ronaldo not 30+, why would you say Iniesta has nothing to prove again when Ibra, Cr7 are still hot and firing.
Hazard has a bad season hence scoring a disappointing 3 goals, Iniesta is not having a bad season but can't record a meagre 5 goals sef, Rakitic has scored quite a number of goals, is he not a midfielder like Iniesta?
Or u mean to say, we don't currently have players of Iniesta's age group that have scored more than 5 goals this season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:54am On May 05, 2016
snrman:
true o I totally forgot abt him

Griezmman or cr7 will/must/should win it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2016
Awesome01:

All these people who started watching UCL last year cheesy

bykebyke:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Gotze is still young, he lost form just like Hazard lost it, yet they could call for Hazard's head and spear Gotze, OK, RIbery was injured, Hazard missed more than 7 games too, Iniesta has been featuring well for Barca this season yet couldn't manage 5 goals, why shouldn't I ask them how many goals a player of Iniesta caliber, is Ronaldo not 30+, why would you say Iniesta has nothing to prove again when Ibra, Cr7 are still hot and firing.
Hazard has a bad season hence scoring a disappointing 3 goals, Iniesta is not having a bad season but can't record a meagre 5 goals sef, Rakitic has scored quite a number of goals, is he not a midfielder like Iniesta?
Or u mean to say, we don't currently have players of Iniesta's age group that have scored more than 5 goals this season?
This your analysis still shows you never got my point. If you have been asking questions about Iniesta and co over time when guys were busy hammering Hazard, it would have been a different case, but bringing those guys in because Hazard scored a beautiful goal was uncalled for. Gotze, even after scoring a world cup winning goal was never praised as the next best thing after CR7 and Messi, Should Iniesta and Ribery hang their boots today, they would be adjudged fulfilled, can same be said of Hazard? And,you just even validated my point, if you can be asking questions of Iniesta just because Hazard scored a nice goal, you can also ask questions of Messi should he win the ballon d'or.
My point? Hazard scored a nice cracker having being castigated all season for having a poor run of form, something I believe should be celebrated by his fans and praised by others, but bringing other players into the film to justify his poor form is not accepted especially from someone like you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 05, 2016

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:33pm On May 05, 2016
sebod:

This your analysis still shows you never got my point. If you have been asking questions about Iniesta and co over time when guys were busy hammering Hazard, it would have been a different case, but bringing those guys in because Hazard scored a beautiful goal was uncalled for. Should Iniesta and Ribery hang their boots today, they would be adjudged fulfilled, can same be said of Hazard? And,you just even validated my point, if you can be asking questions of Iniesta just because Hazard scored a nice goal, you can also ask questions of Messi should he win the ballon d'or.

Why I brot Iniesta into the fray was only because they said Hazard shouldn't be hailed for the goal as that didn't change the fact that he could only manage just 3 goals all season.
How many did Iniesta score all season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Why I bot Iniesta into the fray was only because they said Hazard shouldn't be hailed for the goal as that didn't change the fact that he could only manage just 3 goals all season.
The debate about who's gonna be the next big thing after Messi and CR7 has always been between Hazard, Neymar and co. Not Ribery, Not Iniesta and not even Gotze.
If they said he should not be hailed for scoring 3 goals, that's probably because they expect more from a potential balon d'or winner in the making who they believe has not lived up to expectation so far. And as such, it should have nothing to do with Iniesta and Ribery.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Griezmman or cr7 will/must/should win it.
if ronaldo wins UCL ballon dor self join am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:06pm On May 05, 2016
sebod:

The debate about who's gonna be the next big thing after Messi and CR7 has always been between Hazard, Neymar and co. Not Ribery, Not Iniesta and not even Gotze.
If they said he should not be hailed for scoring 3 goals, that's probably because they expect more from a potential balon d'or winner in the making who they believe has not lived up to expectation so far. And as such, it should have nothing to do with Iniesta and Ribery.
Even at that, why should this be an excuse for Iniesta not scoring up to 5 goals in a season, he is still a respected attacker, is he not!?
Mind you, I was never happy about Hazard's poor performance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Even at that, why should this be an excuse for Iniesta not scoring up to 5 goals in a season, he is still a respected attacker, is he not!?
Mind you, I was never happy about Hazard's poor performance.
Even if Iniesta doesn't score a goal from now till he hangs his boot, sir, nobody cares, he's already past his prime and was not even known for scoring many goals when he was dominating, he was never compared to Messi even when he got to the balon d'or podium with him. So, Iniesta not scoring now should not be excused for Hazard not living up to expectation having been so much hailed as the heir apparent to Messi and CR7's throne.
The debate over time has never been about Hazard vs Iniesta, Ribery or Gotze, so there is no point bringing them in now just because Hazard did what many had been expecting from him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:35pm On May 05, 2016
sebod:

Even if Iniesta doesn't score a goal from now till he hangs his boot, sir, nobody cares, he's already past his prime and was not even known for scoring many goals when he was dominating, he was never compared to Messi even when he got to the balon d'or podium with him. So, Iniesta not scoring now should not be excused for Hazard not living up to expectation having been so much hailed as the heir apparent to Messi and CR7's throne.
The debate over time has never been about Hazard vs Iniesta, Ribery or Gotze, so there is no point bringing them in now just because Hazard did what many had been expecting from him.

After scoring the goal, my first post was to rub it in on Dayo's face dt at least something good can up from a player he constantly calls useless and a fraud until ur people came and start reminding us that he scored 3 goals all season like we don't know already, what's the correlation there.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2016
bykebyke:

grin grin
Congratulations on the sextuple you won... in 2009.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 05, 2016
Krasid:
Congratulations on the sextuple you won... in 2009.
Show me the one Madrid have won in their 114years of existence. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

After scoring the goal, my first post was to rub it in on Dayo's face dt at least something good can up from a player he constantly calls useless and a fraud until ur people came and start reminding us that he scored 3 goals all season like we don't know already, what's the correlation there.?
What exactly did you expect from guys that have been hammering Hazard all season? Even, if he has scored 20 goals this season, don't you think some would still find a way of putting up something against him? Have you suddenly forgotten the case of Messi? A supposed super star will always be subjected to one criticism or the other(expecially from the guys in opposition) until he reaches his full potentials.
So bro, bringing Ribery, Gotze and Iniesta into the question because some saw no reason for being over excited for a great goal scored by a supposed super star was unnecessary at least to me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:10pm On May 05, 2016
sebod:

What exactly did you expect from guys that have been hammering Hazard all season? Even, if he has scored 20 goals this season, don't you think some would still find a way of putting up something against him? Have you suddenly forgotten the case of Messi? A supposed super star will always be subjected to one criticism or the other(expecially from the guys in opposition) until he reaches his full potentials.
So bro, bringing Ribery, Gotze and Iniesta into the question because some saw no reason for being over excited for a great goal scored by a supposed super star was unnecessary at least to me.

Good thing you said it's unnecessary to you, It was very necessary for me to bring those guys in, I have addressed my points and I'm not changing it. It is what it is, he scored a beautiful goal, I can celebrate it all I like, even if that's his first goal of the season, it won't stop me from celebrating it, after all, when he was being stupid, I personally was like he can fucck off to psg or Madrid if he wants to, now that he impressed me with his goal and denying Spurs from winning the league....i was very excited.
What you are failing to understand is that, unlike you, they don't wanna see him as a supposed superstar just like you put it, rather, they see him as an overhyped piece of shiit, a useless player who only dribbles aimlessly with no end result smiley in fact, they always made us believe he's a fraud and nothing good can come from him, even when he won the league's best player, they were like he didn't deserve it....Can you see the difference between you and them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On May 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Why I brot Iniesta into the fray was only because they said Hazard shouldn't be hailed for the goal as that didn't change the fact that he could only manage just 3 goals all season.

Iniesta is old and past it, when Iniesta and Ribery were in their prime they were getting over 15 assists per season. Hazard nko? He scored 3 goals less than iheanacho scored in 2 weeks and we no go hear word again

(1) (2) (3) ... (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nonny1212 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.