Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606530 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
bykebyke:

The Oloriburuku club that you support have succeeded na,can't beat him on the pitch,beat him off it. grin grin

cheesy Real or Conte and chelsea must have done you strong thing in the past. That reminds me, how did your world best dm fare at the euros?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
airmark:

cheesy Real or Conte and chelsea must have done you strong thing in the past. That reminds me, how did your world best dm fare at the euros?
He got tired of winning it,so he decided to let others win and enjoy his holiday with his new born baby.

Spending time with your new born baby>Winning the Euros three times in a row. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
airmark:

Do u mean the world best DM that won the world cup in 2010 and also won the Euros in 2012?? grin

If he isn't the world best DM, then who??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
TRendlona:

Do u mean the world best DM that won the world cup in 2010 and also won the Euros in 2012?? grin

If he isn't the world best DM, then who??

The Olodo will call Krychowhatever now gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Messi to appeal.

I knew it,actually hoped for him to just let this go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2016

Victor Valdes to undergo Middlesbrough medical tomorrow. [BBC Sport]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
bykebyke:
Messi to appeal.

I knew it,actually hoped for him to just let this go.

It's better for him to appeal than to have his history stained with a prison sentence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
barackodam:
Valdez should just retire and stop walking up and down like a prostitute! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
homesteady:

Valdez should just retire and stop walking up and down like a prostitute! grin

Poor guy.

Killed his career with his own hands
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
barackodam:

Poor guy.

Good performances in his last season and he started thinking he was Buffon,stating he wanted a new challenge.Ntorr to am grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
barackodam:

Poor guy.
As in ehh!
People from his mother's village are really after him grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
bykebyke:

Good performances in his last season and he started thinking he was Buffon,stating he wanted a new challenge. Ntorr to am grin grin

Be considerate naa

What if he's reading this comment, how do you want him to feel? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
bykebyke:

Good performances in his last season and he started thinking he was Buffon,stating he wanted a new challenge.Ntorr to am grin grin

grin
I can't remember any goalkeeper of Valdez calibre that just woke up and decided to leave his club when he was not under any pressure! Cech and Casillas left their clubs because of unfavourable conditions! Van der sar retired in Man Utd, Buffon still dey Juventus, Neuer is still in Bayern!
But our dear Valdez decided to leave us in the cold with Pinto(ThankGod he saw the handwriting on the wall and left immediately)! He left us when he knew that a ban was coming and we did not have any reliable backup! Thank God the goalkeepers we bought came out good!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
OH BOYYYY MORE WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH TO COME ON THIS THREAD grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
chic2pimp:
OH BOYYYY MORE WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH TO COME ON THIS THREAD grin grin grin grin grin

grin cheesy grin you like wahala ....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
chic2pimp:
When have we wailed and gnashed about Portugal and their fraudilic run to the finals?? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
homesteady:

As in ehh!

People from his mother's village are really after him grin

Lol......

I have to laugh at this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
barackodam:

THIS GUY NOR WAN JUST RETIRE SHA grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Portugal played really well.

I wish thm goodluck in the finals, even though they got there undeservedly tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Awesome01:
I don't agree with you on the Roberto stats, and I recollect seeing Adriano playing RB sometimes too. My point is that we can use any of those three or even all three interchangeably at RB. While using the meagre amount remaining for more important buyings.

What are the important buys apart from a backup striker and a RB.We are quite good to go at all other positions. IMHO, Adri,Sergi&Vidal are not world class,Not good enough to start for a club like barça especially considering the fact that our main rivals[Real,Atleti,Bayern] are so fortified.I hope they [esp. Sergi and Vidal] prove me wrong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
AbuMikey:

THIS GUY NOR WAN JUST RETIRE SHA grin grin

You get paid thousands of euros just to exercise and sit on a bench.You go retire?.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
homesteady:

grin
I can't remember any goalkeeper of Valdez calibre that just woke up and decided to leave his club when he was not under any pressure! Cech and Casillas left their clubs because of unfavourable conditions! Van der sar retired in Man Utd, Buffon still dey Juventus, Neuer is still in Bayern!
But our dear Valdez decided to leave us in the cold with Pinto(ThankGod he saw the handwriting on the wall and left immediately)! He left us when he knew that a ban was coming and we did not have any reliable backup! Thank God the goalkeepers we bought came out good!

TBH, I wasnt vexed when he left.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

You get paid thousands of euros just to exercise and sit on a bench.You go retire?.

Why I go retire? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
fredoooooo:

grin cheesy grin you like wahala ....

Fredoooooooo my Nigga! grin grin grin. I be gentleman o cry cry

bykebyke:

When have we wailed and gnashed about Portugal and their fraudilic run to the finals?? grin

You'll get your wish if dem jam Germamy. If it's vs France then nah OYO grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'm from Argentina I'm a tax fraud, I shifted my tax fraud crimes to my father.. I'm a penalty misser,

Been losing finals all my life. I'm a quitter. Whats my name?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
chic2pimp:

Fredoooooooo my Nigga! grin grin grin. I be gentleman o cry cry

You'll get your wish if dem jam Germamy. If it's vs France then nah OYO grin
whether France or Germany , Portugal is doomed. No more Croatia or Poland for them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
I'm from Argentina
I'm a tax fraud, I shifted my tax fraud crimes to my father..
I'm a penalty misser,

soon we won't be having a messi versus ronaldo debate any more,s it would be a messi versus lordemperorisis1 debate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
I'm from Argentina
I'm a penalty misser,

bykebyke shalla dis guy"when God created madrididiots" pics
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
I'm from Argentina
I'm a penalty misser,

my broda i no go like give you lie your name na Lionel Messi. I would like to see the video of the midget saying: all I do is play football, I dont know anything about tax so i don't pay.,D.

Abeg na joke o it not good to laugh at other people misfortunes. Self-inflicted or not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
I'm from Argentina
I'm a penalty misser,

Dümbfück.

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Mascherano
Alves
Neymar
Messi

Barcelona is synonymous with Tax Fraud

Mes Que En Club in Fraud and Corrupt practises

(1) (2) (3) ... (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.