Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4598148 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
sebod:

I think it could be forgiven if that was said by a Chelsea fan, but a Madrid fan? lipsrsealed
A Madrid fan? Abeg who? shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Debroslink:

Tender your apology to Ramos, CR7, Raul, Figo, Carlos, R9 and Zidane for the comment you posted on Chelsea thread about Hidden Hazard.
If na that guy post that thing, then I no surprise. All those ones na follow-follow na.cheesy Penaldo fankids them...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
sebod:
Hey guys, here is another joke of the day!

"For Madrid to win their first ever Treble, they need to sign Hazard" - Madrid fan

Really??

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
pelvicky:
E dey now

U sure abt it? I saw d stuff online.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
dmcdad:

A Madrid fan? Abeg who? shocked
You self don see am?
dmcdad:

If na that guy post that thing, then I no surprise. All those ones na follow-follow na.cheesy Penaldo fankids them...
Na so we see am oooo grin grin grin
TRendlona:

Really??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
dmcdad:

No be same niqqa wey talk say peak Terry better pass Ramos Y'all shouldn't be surprised!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Sevilla, Valencia and Arsenal. our top- 3 transfer clubs cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
10d0ve:
No be same niqqa wey talk say peak Terry better pass Ramos Y'all shouldn't be surprised!

Can you imagine that? angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:28am On Sep 01, 2016
Abeg make una free the guy jare, all these Barca fans sef, a forward three of Hazard Cr7 and Bale is more deadlier than BBC, that mumu Benzema that will be doing anyhow. (U guys may still not agree anyways)
Cr7 is better than him as a striker.
Hazard is a better dribbler and chance creator than Isco and Benzema combined, Ronaldo will love him
Bale will still be Bale on the other wing.
Modric and Kroos behind them.
Marcelo, Ramos, Pepe/Varane Carvajal doing their thing behind.
And the very good GK.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:32am On Sep 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:
[b]Abeg make una free the guy jare, all these Barca fans sef, a forward three of Hazard Cr7 and Bale is more deadlier than BBC, [/b]that mumu Benzema that will be doing anyhow. (U guys may still not agree anyways)
Hazard is a better dribbler and chance creator than Isco and Benzema combined, Ronaldo will love him
And the very good GK.
Hey bro!
Please know when to put a limit to whatever argument you are having sir.
Just compare the team you listed against 2002/2003 team that had Figo, Ronaldo De Lima and Zidane (all world best players) and could not win a treble. Treble remains a live dream of Madrid (we know exactly what got us laughing). You guys can't be insulting us on your thread and still come here to spite us or what do you really mean by " all these Barca fans self"?
So, Hazard playing with CR7 and Bale now is what will deliver the treble for Madrid? Some of us still believe Hazard is a very good player who still have some potentials in him, you don't have to paint him to us more than he is sir.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:41am On Sep 01, 2016
sebod:

Hey bro!
Just compare the team you listed against 2002/2003 team that had Figo, Ronaldo De Lima and Zidane (all world best players). Treble remains a live dream of Madrid (we know what exactly what got us laughing). You guys can't be insulting us on your thread and still come here to spite us or what do you really mean by " all these Barca fans self"?
So, Hazard playing with CR7 and Bale now is what will deliver the treble for Madrid. Good of you.

Not spiting anybody, lemme ask u ds, the Barca team that won the treble, is that the best Barca team in history? Answer me o

No one, not anyone of us can really say for sure which set of players can deliver a treble, none of us can be so sure, u guys need to give the guy a break and stop acting like he needs to retract his statement or like he just made a desecration.

Barca has won the treble twice with different set of players, so nothing is impossible, my statement still stands, I for one, think that, a forward three of Hazard, Cr7 and Bale is better and more deadlier than the BBC ....u may chose to agree or not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2016
sebod:

Hey bro!
Just compare the team you listed against 2002/2003 team that had Figo, Ronaldo De Lima and Zidane (all world best players) and could not win a treble. Treble remains a live dream of Madrid (we know exactly what got us laughing). You guys can't be insulting us on your thread and still come here to spite us or what do you really mean by " all these Barca fans self"?
So, Hazard playing with CR7 and Bale now is what will deliver the treble for Madrid? Some of us still believe Hazard is a very good player who still have some potentials in him, you don't have to paint him to us more than he is sir.
You suppose don know say Chelseafan1 no know ball. Ahswear! That guy na Hazard fanboi, and any argument wey involve Hazard, whether e make sense or not, him go carry am for head like gélè. Na my guy ooooo but I need to yarn the koko.

The annoying thing about these so-called Chelsea fans be say, them like to carry Madrid matter for head ehn... Wetin them and Madrid get in common? Well, not like I am unusually surprise, afterall, we all know why they dread us so much. We have had so much success in just a few years than they have had in their entire history, so what do you expect?

But seriously, these guys need to grow up and resign in getting into any argument that goes against Barça. Why them no dey carry their club for head? Well, it's obvious these people know say their clubs have nothing to offer and hence them dey like use Madrid stand against us because they are the closest to Barça.

No be this same Madrid wey get Di Maria and Ozil in their ranks just some few years ago? Hazard wan do pass Di Maria and Ozil combined? Yes, Ronaldo scored lots of goals with those guys feeding him and all, but what did they achieve with it? It's hightime we stopped giving these guys the attention they so much cherish. It just doesn't make sense anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Abeg make una free the guy jare, all these Barca fans sef, a forward three of Hazard Cr7 and Bale is more deadlier than BBC, that mumu Benzema that will be doing anyhow. (U guys may still not agree anyways)
And the very good GK.
On paper hazard, ronaldo and bale is actually a very deadly trio, probably only second to the MSN. But on the pitch it would fail. Benzema has over the years agreed to be the sucker, leaving his top front space for ronaldo and passing to ronaldo when he should score so he doesn't get scolded. But I doubt hazard would take that, bale doesn't! Ronaldo would now have 2 people to be shouting at for not passing him a tap in or for attempting a goal attempt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Not spiting anybody, lemme ask u ds, the Barca team that won the treble, is that the best Barca team in history? Answer me o

No one, not anyone of us can really say for sure which set of players can deliver a treble, none of us can be so sure, u guys need to give the guy a break and stop acting like he needs to retract his statement or like he just made a desecration.

Barca has won the treble twice with different set of players, so nothing is impossible, my statement still stands, I for one, think that, a forward three of Hazard, Cr7 and Bale is better and more deadlier than the BBC ....u may chose to agree or not.
My bone of contention with you is Hazard. I would bet my left balls you wouldn't subscribe to his assertion were it not to involve Hazard. You need to grow up from this Hazard thingy. Like you rightly stated, it can happen with anyone on the team, nothing is impossible. But the way you are taking this thing up (obviously because it involves Hazard) just doesn't make sense.

Learn to ignore these inviting and enticing Hazard discourse. Sometimes it just shows how myopic you are in terms of football. Abeg, learn to analyse football from a general perspective rather than allowing your love for a player to becloud your judgement and sense of reasoning.

You be my guy ooooo but I need to tell you the truth. If no be say na Hazard wey involve for this matter, you for rubbish am yourself. And it begs the question; must it always be so? Must you always support any Hazard's notion?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2016
dmcdad:

My bone of contention with you is Hazard. I would bet my left balls you wouldn't subscribe to his assertion were it not to involve Hazard. You need to grow up from this Hazard thingy. Like you rightly stated, it can happen with anyone on the team, nothing is impossible. But the way you are taking this thing up (obviously because it involves Hazard) just doesn't make sense.

Learn to ignore these inviting and enticing Hazard discourse. Sometimes it just shows how myopic you are in terms of football. Abeg, learn to analyse football from a general perspective rather than allowing your love for a player to becloud your judgement and sense of reasoning.

You be my guy ooooo but I need to tell you the truth. If no be say na Hazard wey involve for this matter, you for rubbish am yourself. And it begs the question; must it always be so? Must you always support any Hazard's notion?

Yea, I must Support anything Hazard just like you will Support anything Neymar, and my word still stands....it is what it is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2016
ddippset:
On paper hazard, ronaldo and bale is actually a very deadly trio , probably only second to the MSN. But on the pitch it would fail. Benzema has over the years agreed to be the sucker, leaving his top front space for ronaldo and passing to ronaldo when he should score so he doesn't get scolded. But I doubt hazard would take that, bale doesn't! Ronaldo would now have 2 people to be shouting at for not passing him a tap in or for attempting a goal attempt.

I appreciate you for trying to be objective and analyse with me unlike Dmcdad and Sebod, actually, we all know that Hazard is a master creator, he dribbles, draw 2 or 3 guys to himself thereby creating space to lay good passes, he's not crazy about scoring goals, this is the kinda person Ronaldo wants....someone who can do the dirty job and lay passes to him....Benzema cannot do that better than Hazard, No?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2016
Who doesn't know that barca front line with messi in it is the we've ever had! Those 2 trebles has one thing in commonsad messi, iniesta, xavi, busi, pique, Alves) that's 6 players....Hazard, cr7, Bale will not work like u think... (who will b cf?) Hazard hangs on the ball way too much with his monkey post dribbles ....CR7 ll loose patience with him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I appreciate you for trying to be objective and analyse with me unlike Dmcdad and Sebod, actually, we all know that Hazard is a master creator, he dribbles, draw 2 or 3 guys to himself thereby creating space to lay good passes, he's not crazy about scoring goals, this is the kinda person Ronaldo wants....someone who can do the dirty job and lay passes to him....Benzema cannot do that better than Hazard, No?
This is where you got it all wrong sir. I have always distanced myself from such back and forth argument, so I was not even analysing anything in the first place. Go back to my post as regards the joke, you would see that the joke was not about Hazard but about a supposed Madrid fan claiming Hazard is the missing link for Madrid winning treble. He's the one that should be on the defensive, but rather, he also joined in the fun and even laughed at himself for the statement. But as usual, you didn't disappoint, you jumped in and started all una usual Barca fans this, Barca fan that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2016
dmcdad:

You suppose don know say Chelseafan1 no know ball. Ahswear! That guy na Hazard fanboi, and any argument wey involve Hazard, whether e make sense or not, him go carry am for head like gélè. Na my guy ooooo but I need to yarn the koko.

The annoying thing about these so-called Chelsea fans be say, them like to carry Madrid matter for head ehn... Wetin them and Madrid get in common? Well, not like I am unusually surprise, afterall, we all know why they dread us so much. We have had so much success in just a few years than they have had in their entire history, so what do you expect?

But seriously, these guys need to grow up and resign in getting into any argument that goes against Barça. Why them no dey carry their club for head? Well, it's obvious these people know say their clubs have nothing to offer and hence them dey like use Madrid stand against us because they are the closest to Barça.

No be this same Madrid wey get Di Maria and Ozil in their ranks just some few years ago? Hazard wan do pass Di Maria and Ozil combined? Yes, Ronaldo scored lots of goals with those guys feeding him and all, but what did they achieve with it? It's hightime we stopped giving these guys the attention they so much cherish. It just doesn't make sense anymore.
Funny enough, nobody even said anything about Hazard's ability, we were just making jest of the Madrid fan that said such which he himself even joined in making fun of himself.
As you have rightly said, Chelseafan1 would defend anything Hazard even when it is not worth it.
If you wanna get his attention, just type "Hazard is not a footballer but a boxer" my guy go still fight and defend am grin grin
In fact, Chelseafan1 and Hazard matter be like..

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I am not involving myself in any argument with you bro, even the dude got the message we were passing and also joined in the fun by laughing at himself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2016
Now that paco has join, we might see a 4-2-4 formation when we are looking for goal.

Messi and neymar on the flank, suarez and paco in central.

Also read that paco is a good header(bonus)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2016
Debroslink:

Mascherano thrived whenever there is Pique. I'm yet to see a quality match where Mascherano played without Pique, but I've seen some matches where Pique played very well as the only CB.
nah nah.

Mascherano has save pique yansh time without numbers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2016
sebod:

Funny enough, nobody even said anything about Hazard's ability, we were just making jest of the Madrid fan that said such which he himself even joined in making fun of himself.
As you have rightly said, Chelseafan1 would defend anything Hazard even when it is not worth it.
If you wanna get his attention, just type "Hazard is not a footballer but a boxer" my guy go still fight and defend am grin grin

Lmaooo.....abeg jare, most people like to say too much nonsense about Hazard just to make Neymar look like the best thing after sliced bread cheesy cheesy cheesy (I think u are an exception though)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
sebod:

Chai... Chelseafan1 my guy.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Yea, I must Support anything Hazard just like you will Support anything Neymar, and my word still stands....it is what it is.
Whatever rocks your boat bruv. Meanwhile, I don't support anything Neymar. I like Neymar, Messi, Suárez and I support them. But when it's not worth it I call their bluff.

Do you know I was highly vexed in our last game? I was vexed by Messi and Suárez especially. I use vex say make Messi get out! Yet, that same Messi I revel like there is no tomorrow.

The thing is, it's not a bad thing to like someone, a player in this case, but it's utterly ridiculous and sometimes unreasonable the way you tend to want to defend Hazard even without understanding the context if the convo. If your mind just tell you say them talk bad about Hazard, even if no be so realistically, you go just flare up.

Well sha...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

And that means they will win the treble? Alright. Agreed!

Madrid winning the treble with Hazard in the team. Hurray!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
sebod:

This is where you got it all wrong sir. I have always distanced myself from such back and forth argument, so I was not even analysing anything in the first place. Go back to my post as regards the joke, you would see that the joke was not about Hazard but about a supposed Madrid fan claiming Hazard is the missing link for Madrid winning treble. He's the one that should be on the defensive, but rather, he also joined in the fun and even laughed at himself for the statement. But as usual, you didn't disappoint, you jumped in and started all una usual Barca fans this, Barca fan that.
Wetin you expect from a Hazard fanboi? Him no wan know the content, e own be say na to enter Hazard matter like when Éké dey burst igbó joint for downtown.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
dmcdad:
And that means they will win the treble? Alright. Agreed!
Madrid winning the treble with Hazard in the team. Hurray!!!
Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
dmcdad:

Whatever rocks your boat bruv. Meanwhile, I don't support anything Neymar. I like Neymar, Messi, Suárez and I support them. But when it's not worth it I call their bluff.

Do you know I was highly vexed in our last game? I was vexed by Messi and Suárez especially. I use vex say make Messi get out! Yet, that same Messi I revel like there is no tomorrow.

I'm not surprised you called Messi 's bluff, I am however waiting for the day you will do that to Neymar or u wanna tell me he doesn't get u angry?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I'm not surprised you called Messi 's bluff, I am however waiting for the day you will do that to Neymar or u wanna tell me he doesn't get u angry?
I don do am wella! Several times this year. I no be you ooooo.tongue I call a spade by its name.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
dmcdad:

I don do am wella! Several times this year. I no be you ooooo.tongue I call a spade by its name.

Na lie jor, u never do am kan kan, ask anyone on the Chelsea thread, I yab Hazard well well last season when he dey misbehave dey play nonsense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Na lie jor, u never do am kan kan, ask anyone on the Chelsea thread, I yab Hazard well well last season when he dey misbehave dey play nonsense.
Make I ask anyone? I mo need ask cause I know first hand say you yarb am. Yet, that doesn't take away the fact that you are being proactive when it comes to any discourse involving Hazard. Like sebod said, he wasn't downplayed in any way, neither was he undermined. It was only a very hasty conclusion or assertion so-to-speak by a Madrid fan who ended up laughing himself. But before anyone could say jack, you don run dey talk Hazard this, Hazard that. Na wa you oooooo.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.