Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4622029 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) ... (6205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

After Olympics victory, Neymar played in South America Sept 6 and scored for his countryhe flew into Europe and played another match with Barcelona on Sept 10 less than 4days in between. What is Hidden Hazards excuse

Hazard flew from England for the international break, yet his team didnt lose to Alaves smiley smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

Swansea is one of the minnows and Hidden was one of the worst of the field. Hazards wages would pay for the entire City of Swansea yet he failed

Don't disgrace yourself to win arguments o, how much is Chelsea paying Hazard, how much is Barca paying Neymar....
Dig it up,lets compare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Hazard flew from England for the international break, yet his team didnt lose to Alaves smiley smiley

Flew from England to where? and what was his contribution for the NT? Any goals or assist?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Debroslink:

Xavi don hang boot for us, we still won trophies. Before Messi came, we were winning trophies. After Messi retires, we will win trophies.

Since you bought that Belgian Musa, Chelsea has moved from UCL defending champion to no European matches.

Did you see the trend? Na to dey dance Ikebe up and down. See how he cost una 3 precious points yesterday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

Flew from England to where? and what was his contribution for the NT? Any goals or assist?

Google it!!!
How many goals did Neymar score against Alaves.
This is Barca, not the NT
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chrisley024(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Debroslink:

We are talking about real creativity at Barca, not wasting 89m on some dude who has zero creativity in 3 matches for Man Utd.
Haha. Someone that saw Barca's Gomes on matchday wants to discuss football. 1st change from using that your calabash to view matches.

I know soon you'll change it to 'how many trophies Barca has won'. Always grasping at straws.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Don't disgrace yourself to win arguments o, how much is Chelsea paying Hazard, how much is Barca paying Neymar....
Dig it up,lets compare.

You go dig it up and lets see. Given that Neymar has won CL and recently Olympics and Hazard is yet to win anything continentally

Hazard is the highest paid player in Chelsea, Neymar isnt Barca highest paid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Google it!!!
How many goals did Neymar score against Alaves.
This is Barca, not the NT

In the last 7 days Neymar 1 goal for Brazil 0 for Barca
In the last 7 days Hazard 0 goals for Belgium, 0 goals for Chelsea
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
PresVA:
lol.. na you suppose find something for me na, as per your 'girl'..

^^^my girl, really

Errrrm we still get one 'wash' oooo; how's it gonna be
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol, make we dey see as e wan take win treble ds season....u don't win treble by losing to fvcking Alaves.....Messi and Suarez will make him shine as usual cheesy
Wrong sir! In Pep's first season we lost against Hercules (a newly promoted side like Alaves) and then went on to win the sextuple. In one of his season too we lost against Numancia, an equally newly-promoted side like Alaves.

So, unlike Chelsea, we lose against such sides and win either doubles or trebles. Last season we lost 4-0 against Bilbao in the Spanish Super Cup and lost against Celta 4-1 in the League, and you and I know how it ended (with a double).

So, that's the difference between my club and yours.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
chrisley024:
Haha. Someone that saw Barca's Gomes on matchday wants to discuss football. 1st change from using that your calabash to view matches.

Mind you I first mentioned Dennis that played in that role before I mentioned Gomes. And I also didn't say he played the match neither did I say he came on as sub.

I said so far, they have played below expectation, so what's your fuss?

Deal with your £89m zero creativity in your team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol, make we dey see as e wan take win treble ds season....u don't win treble by losing to fvcking Alaves.....Messi and Suarez will make him shine as usual cheesy
Your arguments are becoming stale... He won the confederation cup without Messi and Suárez and he was the star player, also taking up the MVP award. He also won the Olympics Gold without the aforementioned duo. So, another excuse please... What has Lizard won with Belgium? Abeg tell me...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

You go dig it up and lets see. Given that Neymar has won CL and recently Olympics and Hazard is yet to win anything continentally

That one na story o, Barca has won many CL b4 Neymar was even born, Chelsea has only 1 CL in dere entire existence, Varmelen was useless for Barca yet he is a CL holder, Suarez couldn't smell CL semi final even when he was firing for Pool, it didnt take him 2 years to win it with Barca, if I go to Barca today as useless as I am, I will win a CL.

Neymar earns much more in wages than Hazard, he should be able to record at least a goal against minnows like Alaves in the absence of his FOREFATHERS Messi and Suarez.....he let them down, let u down, let the fans don, let Enrique down.....what a shame.

Dey better sell him off or let him focus on his Music career.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
dmcdad:

Wrong sir! In Pep's first season we lost against Hercules (a newly promoted side like Alaves) and then went on to win the sextuple. In one of his season too we lost against Numancia, an equally newly-promoted side like Alaves.

So, unlike Chelsea, we lose against such sides and win either doubles or trebles. Last season we lost 4-0 against Bilbao in the Spanish Super Cup and lost against Celta 4-1 in the League, and you and I know how it ended (with a double).

So, that's the difference between my club and yours.

U try, make I clap for u...lol
Neymar has no excuse not turning up against Alaves in d absence of Messi and Suarez.
Na wetin dey pain me b dt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Neymar has no excuse not turning up against Alaves in d absence of Messi and Suarez.

E pain you? shocked

Abi e sweet you for your belle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thinking of how we are going to spend the 250m€. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
dmcdad:

Your arguments are becoming stale... He won the confederation cup without Messi and Suárez and he was the star player, also taking up the MVP award. He also won the Olympics Gold without the aforementioned duo. So, another excuse please... What has Lizard won with Belgium? Abeg tell me...

Im tired of reading this kinda epistles, Belgium is nothing compared to Brazil in terms of footie, as successful as Messi is, what has he won with Argentina, how many finals has he lost.....
What about Cr7,save for ds Euro....wat about Bale.....?

With d kinda wage Neymar is earning, he shud be winning games for a team like Barca without Messi and Suarez.....isnt ds d same tin y'all crucify Hazard who has no Messi and Suarez for?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Debroslink:

E pain you? shocked
Abi e sweet you for your belle.
Lol, na u sabi....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Im tired of reading this kinda epistles, Belgium is nothing compared to Brazil in terms of footie, as successful as Messi is, what has he won with Argentina, how many finals has he lost.....
What about Cr7,save for ds Euro....wat about Bale.....?

With d kinda wage Neymar is earning, he shud be winning games for a team like Barca without Messi and Suarez.....isnt ds d same tin y'all crucify Hazard who has no Messi and Suarez for?
Stop spewing all these na... Haba! Let's even compare... You wanna compare this present Brazilian team to Belgium? Belgium have everything any team would dream of... Players? They are well-rounded in every area of the pitch, so don't start an argument you have little knowledge of. Take Neymar away from Brazil and they are nothing better than Super Eagles. Can we do same with Belgium and Hazard? Of course if you take him away from the Belgian team, the team plays better.

If no be say I know you, I for say you be complete dunce.cheesy How many matches had Neymar played without any of Messi or Suárez? I could remember vividly he did play without them against the same Bilbao side that won us 4-0 last season at their stadium. And he did deliver the goods in that game too. Not scoring against Alaves doesn't mean shiit, afterall Messi, Suárez and Neymar were all present last season when a struggling Valencia side won in the Camp Nuo, so that argument is rendered null and void. Come up with something worthwhile please... You are making this rather too easy for me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

E dey pain you? Very good then! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hazard is the highest paid player in Chelsea, Neymar isnt Barca highest paid

Hahahaha, why the fvck will he be the highest paid when he still has a bigger boss always feeding him, with the outstanding Suarez too....Hazard is d highest paid in Chelsea because he is the best.....no Messi, cr7 or Suarez to ease the burden off him....
Even at that, Neymar still earns much more than him, he has no excuse not scoring against Alaves, once Suarez and Messi plays in the next match now....Neymar will score or assist.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
dmcdad:

Stop spewing all these na... Haba! Let's even compare... You wanna compare this present Brazilian team to Belgium? Belgium have everything any team would dream of... Players? They are well-rounded in every area of the pitch, so don't start an argument you have little knowledge of. Take Neymar away from Brazil and they are nothing better than Super Eagles. Can we do same with Belgium and Hazard? Of course if you take him away from the Belgian team, the team plays better.

If no be say I know you, I for say you be complete dunce.cheesy How many matches had Neymar played without any of Messi or Suárez? I could remember vividly he did play without them against the same Bilbao side that won us 4-0 last season at their stadium. And he did deliver the goods in that game too. Not scoring against Alaves doesn't mean shiit, afterall Messi, Suárez and Neymar were all present last season when a struggling Valencia side won in the Camp Nuo, so that argument is rendered null and void. Come up with something worthwhile please... You are making this rather too easy for me.

If to say u no be my padi sef, I for say u foolish cheesy
U mean to say Belgium is better than Brazil shey, what was De bruyne inpact for Belgium in the last Euros, ow many goals or assist did De bruyne record.
When Raumdeuter was calling for Hazard's head even when he won the PFA player of the year and single handedly winning us matches....were u not opening your mouth to laugh....no let me change am for u o.

Hazard 3 MOTM already, yet someone said he earned it against Minnows, the team drew against Swansea after errors from Cahill and Courtois, na Hazard una dey shout.

Neymar shud av at least scored too na, maybe Barca wud av gotten a point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Scenes when Neymar scores a hat trick tomorrow.
grin angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
dmcdad:

E dey pain you? Very good then! cheesy

E dey pain me because una just dey waste money on player wey una no need, Messi and Suarez are more productive abeg, Arda can take his place, let the club sell him off make una profit increase more.

Thank God say una get big stadium, na only God know ow una for dey take dey pay dere wages every week.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
bykebyke:
Scenes when Neymar scores a hat trick tomorrow.
grin angry

He can easily score it to save himself last weeks embarrasment, besides, Messi and Suarez will be playing too.
Raumdeuter wont come and give anoda excuse that he just came back from Travelling all over the world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

E dey pain me because una just dey waste money on player wey una no need, Messi and Suarez are more productive abeg, Arda can take his place, let the club sell him off make una profit increase more.

Thank God say una get big stadium, na only God know ow una for dey take dey pay dere wages every week.
Why e dey pain you na? Mind your business make we mind ours. Monkey no fine but im mama like am. Him don help us win 7 freaking trophies since him join us. So, leave am for us like that. Worry more about your own. How many trophies him don win since him join una?

Abeg, I need to stop now. This is getting rather uninteresting. No valid points from your end.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

If to say u no be my padi sef, I for say u foolish cheesy
U mean to say Belgium is better than Brazil shey, what was De bruyne inpact for Belgium in the last Euros, ow many goals or assist did De bruyne record.
When Raumdeuter was calling for Hazard's head even when he won the PFA player of the year and single handedly winning us matches....were u not opening your mouth to laugh....no let me change am for u o.

Hazard 3 MOTM already, yet someone said he earned it against Minnows, the team drew against Swansea after errors from Cahill and Courtois, na Hazard una dey shout.

Neymar shud av at least scored too na, maybe Barca wud av gotten a point.
Him go score when it really matters. Not like Saturday's game didn't matter, but that's what it is.

Anyway, I am happy Hazard has got nothing on Neymar. Neymar beats him in every department. And please stop bringing other peeps into the argument. If you wanna argue about Neymar, let it be Neymar strictly. Stop saying he can't produce without them. Before he came to Barça he has been producing and still producing with Brazil where be doesn't have those 2. And if the Brazilian team were great, how come they are shiit without Neymar? Abeg, leave matter jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PresVA: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
ElDeeVee:

^^^my girl, really

Errrrm we still get one 'wash' oooo; how's it gonna be
Lol..

E go be when e go be wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
dmcdad:

Why e dey pain you na? Mind your business make we mind ours. Monkey no fine but im mama like am. Him don help us win 7 freaking trophies since him join us. So, leave am for us like that. Worry more about your own. How many trophies him don win since him join una?

Abeg, I need to stop now. This is getting rather uninteresting. No valid points from your end.

Stop coming to our thread to shout Hidden, u, raumdeuter and ur folks, whenever u guys come to shout Hidden anytime we lose, I'll always show up here and u know who I am gonna attack.

Make we die d matter.
Neymar for hat-trick tomorrow. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Which kain comment be this? Sell off a 30+ goal scorer per season player? And who told you it's our stadium ticket sales that brings income to our club?

Has that Belgian Ahmed Musa ever scored 20 goals per season in your club? If he comes to Barca, no one will be talking about 130 goals of MSN because Ikebe will spoil show by displaying his smelly ass.

Hazard at Barca will the same as Pedro + Ikebe dribbles.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Stop coming to our thread to shout Hidden, u, raumdeuter and ur folks, whenever u guys come to shout Hidden anytime we lost, I'll always show up here and u know who I am gonna attack.

Make we die d matter.
Neymar for hat-trick tomorrow.
cheesy cheesy

So you know the drills? Na UCL things ooh. It's a pity you can't say the same for Hidden Musa. Your guy will be chewing popcorn when his elders take to the field.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Debroslink:

Which kain comment be this? Sell off a 30+ goal scorer per season player? And who told you it's our stadium ticket sales that brings income to our club?

Has that Belgian Ahmed Musa ever scored 20 goals per season in your club? If he comes to Barca, no one will be talking about 130 goals of MSN because Ikebe will spoil show by displaying his smelly ass.

Hazard at Barca will the same as Pedro + Ikebe dribbles.

Lol, he is not even coming to ur club....u better comman take ur useless Pedro wey una scam us, maybe na so all una players be sef, who knows....deal with all ur new signings abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) ... (6205) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.