Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4656283 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (6224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by saintfellow(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2016
sebod:

You can't understand cheesy
lol, so u think it was easy to lead the great titanic ship, yet the captain could nt take vital decisions when it matters.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2016
What is most exciting about last night's match is how Neymar has shut Chelseafan1 up.

Make person see road again. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
lol, so u think it was easy to lead the great titanic ship, yet the captain could nt take vital decisions when it matters.
What's not easy in coaching Barca? The players are so good they don't need to be coached. All I need do is set them on auto play and watch them perform wonders. You still can't understand sir grin cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2016
bykebyke:
What is most exciting about last night's match is how Neymar has shut Chelseafan1 up.

Are you missing me already? OK, I am back for you cheesy
Neymar didn't shut me up, the earlier you people start to understand Chelseafan1, the better, check my previous post, Neymar was gonna make sense yesterday, his FOREFATHERS(Messi, Suarez, Iniesta) were there to make him tick, the assists and goals he couldn't record against ordinary Alaves in the absence of these guys and good defenders were what he was getting easily when Messi was there to finish it up.

That's just further proof to show that, playing alongside World class stars, extraordinary players like Iniesta, Suarez and Messi bring out the best in you and win you games

Neymar is a fantastic player, the guys he plays along with makes him even more better,(they help bring out the best in him) if you do not agree, then you are bias .Hazard may wriggle his way thru and lay a pass to Costa or Oscar only for them to miss it, Neymar will do the same to either Messi, Suarez or Iniesta, dese guys will bury it instantly or almost bury it ...compare the quality of players in Chelsea to Barca, Willian versus Messi, Suarez vs Costa, Fabregas wey don dey chop bench versus Iniesta, 36 year old Terry vs Pique, Umtiti vs Cahill, Busquets vs Matic, Ivanovic versus Alba.....The stand out players we have in Chelsea are Azpilicueta, Hazard, Coutois and Kante....

How many CL does Chelsea have, compare that to Barca, how often does Chelsea win the league, compare that to how often Barca does.

That's why we keep sounding it here that, Hazard in a team like Bayern, Madrid or Barca will be better than Hazard as a Chelsea player.
I laugh when u pple talk about the National team that engages in friendlies maybe once in 2 months, or competitions once in 4 years, why wud you compare that to league or CL that is being played week in week out.

I can't talk too much abeg, those who want to be objective will see the sense in my write up. It wasn't like Neymar was totally useless against Alaves, he wasnt the keeper that messed up, he wasn't Lord Matteui that messed up, he gave passes that doz forward couldn't bury, imagine him playing alongside that kinda line up week in, week out, that is what Hazard is made to deal with in Chelsea, but if you think the quality of Chelsea players is the same as Barcas, den no problem, you win. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Are you missing me already? OK, I am back for you cheesy
Neymar didn't shut me up, the earlier you people start to understand Chelseafan1, the better, check my previous post, Neymar was gonna make sense yesterday, his FOREFATHERS(Messi, Suarez, Iniesta) were there to make him tick, the assists and goals he couldn't record against ordinary Alaves in the absence of these guys and good defenders were what he was getting easily when Messi was there to finish it up.

That's just further proof to show that, playing alongside World class stars, extraordinary players like Iniesta, Suarez and Messi bring out the best in you and win you games

Neymar is a fantastic player, the guys he plays along with makes him even more better,(they help bring out the best in him) if you do not agree, then you are bias .Hazard may wriggle his way thru and lay a pass to Costa or Oscar only for them to miss it, Neymar will do the same to either Messi, Suarez or Iniesta, dese guys will bury it instantly or almost bury it ...compare the quality of players in Chelsea to Barca, Willian versus Messi, Suarez vs Costa, Fabregas wey don dey chop bench versus Iniesta, 36 year old Terry vs Pique, Umtiti vs Cahill, Busquets vs Matic, Ivanovic versus Alba.....The stand out players we have in Chelsea are Azpilicueta, Hazard, Coutois and Kante....

How many CL does Chelsea have, compare that to Barca, how often does Chelsea win the league, compare that to how often Barca does.

That's why we keep sounding it here that, Hazard in a team like Bayern, Madrid or Barca will be better than Hazard as a Chelsea player.
I laugh when u pple talk about the National team that engages in friendlies maybe once in 2 months, or competitions once in 4 years, why wud you compare that to league or CL that is being played week in week out.

I can't talk too much abeg, those who want to be objective will see the sense in my write up.
You can't talk too much,yet you typed your version of Ecclesiastes. undecided

Da fück? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by saintfellow(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2016
chelseafan1 was suarez, messi and iniesta there when Neymar took Brazil to Semi finals of last world cup and To olympic glory?
was suarez, iniesta and messi there when Neymar took santos to world club cup final?
now compare hazard that has world class players in belgium and compare that to what Neymar has around him in Brazil national team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2016
bykebyke:
You can't talk too much,yet you typed your version of Ecclesiastes. undecided
Da fück? undecided
NO be my fault, if I wanna talk too much, I will fill up this whole page cheesy cheesy
BTW....is dt the only thing that caught your attention in the write up? Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
chelseafan1 was suarez, messi and iniesta there when Neymar took Brazil to Semi finals of last world cup and To olympic glory?
was suarez, iniesta and messi there when Neymar took santos to world club cup final?
now compare hazard that has world class players in belgium and compare that to what Neymar has around him in Brazil national team.

I have told you guys, don't bring NT into this, did Neymar become the 3rd best player in the world because of his NT heroics or what he was able to achieve with Barca....the situation of things in NT is different from what it is in the league.

If we have to talk about the NT, Neymar is heads above and better than Messi and Cr7, abi no be so?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by saintfellow(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I have told you guys, don't bring NT into this, did Neymar become the 3rd best player in the world because of his NT heroics or what he was able to achieve with Barca....the situation of things in NT is different from what it is in the league.
Neymar was already considered as the third best in the world when he was still at santos.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:

NO be my fault, if I wanna talk too much, I will fill up this whole page cheesy cheesy

BTW....is dt the only thing that caught your attention in the write up? Lol
I no get power to type.

But interesting how you mentioned
"Neymar is a fantastic player, the guys he plays along with makes him even more better,(they help bring out the best in him)if you do not agree, then you are bias ."

When you were being told that he played with Paco and Arda,people he had never played together with in attack.

You said something like with the amount he is earning,he should have scored a goal or gave an assist.

I just deh look you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
Neymar was already considered as the third best in the world when he was still at santos.

Lmfao....u gotta be kidding me.
3rd best player in the world at Santos, no be by mouth now, when he made that podium, we all were witnesses to when that was....2015 Ballon D'or
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by saintfellow(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lmfao....u gotta be kidding me.
3rd best player in the world at Santos, no be my mouth now, when he made that podium, we all were witnesses to when that was....2015 Ballon D'or
before 2015, great footballers Like pele, maradona, ronaldinho were already comparing Neymar to Messi, some said he was even better than Ronaldo.
Do you know how many clubs were willing to break the bank for him when he was still playing in santos, clubs like Madrid, manunited, chelsea, man city , psg wanted to break the bank for him before he later decided to play for Barca.
Now thats what you call a world class player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2016
bykebyke:

I no get power to type.

"Neymar is a fantastic player, the guys he plays along with makes him even more better,(they help bring out the best in him)if you do not agree, then you are bias ."

When you were being told that he played with Paco and Arda,people he had never played together with in attack.

You said something like with the amount he is earning,he should have scored a goal or gave an assist.

Of cos, if Neymar couldn't do that in the absence of doz guys he understands nd just because we tot d ones he played with were average players, why should we keep asking for Hazard to perform a miracle with Chelsea....Pogba holds the world record, 3 games gone, he has no goal nor assist to his name yet some pple are still giving excuses for him.

But Chelsea drew a match, after having won 3 previous MOTM awards yet pple had started calling for Hazard's head.

Didn't this same pple give excuse for Neymar, he hasnt played in 4 months....lol, he is just returning, he won Olympics and what have you but when he scored and assisted last nyt, no one brot up any of doz excuses cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
before 2015, great footballers Like pele, maradona, ronaldinho were already comparing Neymar to Messi, some said he was even better than Ronaldo.
Do you know how many clubs were willing to break the bank for him when he was still playing in santos, clubs like Madrid, manunited, chelsea, man city , psg wanted to break the bank for him before he later decided to play for Barca.
Now thats what you call a world class player.

All these clubs wanted to sign Hazard too b4 he chose the then CL winner.
Lol, the argument isn't about him being world class player or not, u said he has been considered the 3rd best player in the world at Santos , my friend, that's bullshit, you don't know what you are saying.

Get out of my sight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Of cos, if Neymar couldn't do that in the absence of doz guys he understands nd just because we tot d ones he played with were average players, why should we keep asking for Hazard to perform a miracle with Chelsea....Pogba holds the world record, 3 games gone, he has no goal nor assist to his name yet some pple are still giving excuses for him.

But Chelsea drew a match, after having won 3 previous MOTM awards yet pple had started calling for Hazard's head.

Didn't this same pple give excuse for Neymar, he hasnt played in 4 months...lol, he is just returning, he won Olympics and what have you but when he scored and assisted last nyt, no one brot up any of doz excuses cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okay I hear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by saintfellow(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:

All these clubs wanted to sign Hazard too b4 he chose the then CL winner.
Lol, the argument isn't about him being world class player or not, u said he has been considered the 3rd best player in the world at Santos , my friend, that's bullshit, you don't know what you are saying.

Get out of my sight.
Yes thats true, If he was not considered as the 3rd world best then tell me why he was been compared to Messi and Ronaldo?
And how many times have people compared hazard to Ronaldo and messi apart from chelsea fans?
And please post the link where Man united, madrid, Barca and man city wanted to buy hazard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Upon all d tap ins and penalties na still 5 undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
Yes thats true, If he was not considered as the 3rd world best then tell me why he was been compared to Messi and Ronaldo?
And how many times have people compared hazard to Ronaldo and messi apart from chelsea fans?
And please post the link where Man united, madrid, Barca and man city wanted to buy hazard.

Bykebyke abeg help me reply this your brother, it seems he wasn't alive when Hazard won the PFA and the league, he wasn't alive when those clubs wanted to sign Hazard in 2012, I am too tired to start searching Google for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by saintfellow(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Bykebyke abeg help me reply this your brother, it seems he wasn't alive when Hazard won the PFA and the league, he wasn't alive when those clubs wanted to sign Hazard in 2012, I am too tired to start searching Google for him.
which clubs apart 4rm psg that wanted to sign him for a small amount?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2016
Is it just me or has Neymar's passing and vision improved drastically? From the Olympics I have seen a different Neymar. One that is not so obsessed with dribbling everyone on the pitch, but who would rather give a killer pass to his teammate to set him up for goal.

Interesting to see how he continues to grow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2016
bykebyke:

You ehn... You no be better person at all.cheesy

Pity Chelseafan1 na... The guy just run enter cave go hide. Pre last night, him go say Hazard blah blah blah matches played, blah blah blah assists given. All those things, Neymar come do am just in one night. I mean, Neymar no dey fair at all.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
sebod:

What's not easy in coaching Barca? The players are so good they don't need to be coached. All I need do is set them on auto play and watch them perform wonders. You still can't understand sir grin cheesy grin
Leave that guy... Person wey no go, no know.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LongD(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Stupid baraka fans their team couldn't beat ordinary alavez now they managed to beat Celtic and no one can heat word again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
bykebyke:

I no get power to type.

You dey answer that guy? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Make una leave Chelseafan1 alone. He will come online and talk trash about Neymar, and go offline to put all his money on him on naijabet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
which clubs apart 4rm psg that wanted to sign him for a small amount?

Stop saying nonsense, educate yourself.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/18117516

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/18324490

There u have it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
dmcdad:
Is it just me or has Neymar's passing and vision improved drastically? From the Olympics I have seen a different Neymar. One that is not so obsessed with dribbling everyone on the pitch , but who would rather give a killer pass to his teammate to set him up for goal.

Interesting to see how he continues to grow.

Shut up there jor, seems like u didn't watch that match or u were busy getting drunk in the bar for you not to see the number of unsuccessful dribbles he attempted. Which Neymar to try to dribble, most of his dribbles were unsuccessful, call a spade a spade, he scored, he assisted but he tried to dribble nd most were not successful.

U better go and watch the match carefully again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
E just be me like say make I bombard that guy above dmcdad post. But I just remember say ignore button dey angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Shut up there jor, seems like u didn't watch that match or u were busy getting drunk in the bar for you not to see the number of unsuccessful dribbles he attempted. Which Neymar to try to dribble, most of his dribbles were unsuccessful, call a spade a spade, he scored, he assisted but he tried to dribble nd most were not successful.

So he has to dribble everyone b4 he can b better tha Hazard right?

Hope u knw Ney was the man of the match last night? He was everywhere in that game and had the most touches of the ball plus providing 4 assists.

Pls has ur mighty Hazard performed the way Ney performed last night dis season? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Debroslink:
Make una leave Chelseafan1 alone. He will come online and talk trash about Neymar, and go offline to put all his money on him on naijabet.

I say it as it is about Neymar, I am a straight forward person, its ur likes that will tell us that Pogba wud av it easy in the EPL or that Pedro is better than Hazard b4 he signed....

Im not biased, Neymar should keep succeeding, Hazard should keep succeeding too.

If y'all say Neymar is the better, its ur opinion, at a point last season, I agreed, the season is still young, Pogba could still win the PFA this year, ds is football, too many uncertainties.

My stance still holds, Neymar is good and also enjoying the luxury of playing alongside better players than Hazard, make of that what you wish.

I am outta here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
TRendlona:

So he has to dribble everyone b4 he can b better tha Hazard right?

Hope u knw Ney was the man of the match last night? He was everywhere in that game and had the most touches of the ball plus providing 4 assists.

Pls has ur mighty Hazard performed the way Ney performed last night dis season? cheesy

OK Christ!!! What are we saying, what is this one saying again....im tired abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by vicechancellor(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:

my friend stop spamming this thread with your childish comments about neymar. if you don't like him then discuss that on your Chelsea thread, that's the least you could do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (6224) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.