Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,971 members, 7,852,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4658244 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) ... (6226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
kinggogo:
No b only u c am oo
Pls wat tym will our match start ??
7:30pm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
barackohandso:

You're not the only one that wishes him dead?
No..not the only one that hates him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

The scummies, dummers, and chelshit fans were calling pep stupid for dropping him against Barça..

Look at when he came on for city against united..

He was outpaced by Carrick.. grin

His touches were shït..

And one wonders why he performs like crap for Argentina..
It's Nairaland"s sport section bro.

Everyone is an expert analyst. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
bykebyke:

No..not the only one that hates him.

He's not a fan favorite @ all, let him come and be going next season. He don try (at least he score 1 clasico goal last 2 seasons when we win treble)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
Debroslink:

Your assertion of Wenger not being serious is flawed and void. Wenger should be ashamed of himself that managers like Guardiola, Mourinho and Simeone have performed better than him despite spending less than half of his managerial years.

9 major trophies in 10 recent years for Sevilla is what Arsenal + Liverpool + Tottenham cannot boast of even when combined together. Yet, you want us to call them big clubs. SMH

As for Chelsea, we all know that the reason you couldn't celebrate your Europa success was due to your 100% failure in your defense of your UCL.

No club in history has crashed out of the group stage of UCL as defending champion. Chelsea did it. Congrats...

Yes wenger should be ashamed of himself for not wining ucl as expected. Thats not what we were discussing. Atletico madrid hasnt won ucl but we know what he could do. My point is when we are mentioning clubs like real, arsenal, barca, atletico madrid, chelsea, bayern, juventus, please dont bring in villareal, bilbao and other 2nd class teams in la liga. We are talking of teams that buy players not for europa league but for ucl glory.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
barackohandso:

He's not a fan favorite @ all, let him come and be going next season. He don try (at least he score 1 clasico goal last 2 seasons when we win treble)
You don't defend like a mumu and expect Barcelona fans to love you. grin

Scenes when he is offered a contract renewal till 2021. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
kinggogo:
No b only u c am oo
Pls wat tym will our match start ??
7:45PM.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
bykebyke:

You don't defend like a mumu and expect Barcelona fans to love you. grin

Scenes when he is offered a contract renewal till 2021. grin grin

He's a goner already, we're just using his experience for this season. We have umtiti now, and mascherano has extended
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
bykebyke:

It's Nairaland"s sport section bro.

Everyone is an expert analyst. grin grin
cheesy

well, what do you know... Aguero scored 2 goals in the first half against West Brom already cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Funny how big spanish teams were listed and Valencia was not mentioned
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
airmark:

Yes wenger should be ashamed of himself for not wining ucl as expected. Thats not what we were discussing. Atletico madrid hasnt won ucl but we know what he could do. My point is when we are mentioning clubs like real, arsenal, barca, atletico madrid, chelsea, bayern, juventus, please dont bring in villareal, bilbao and other 2nd class teams in la liga. We are talking of teams that buy players not for europa league but for ucl glory.

Is Valencia also a 2nd class team. Arsenal buys players for UCL glory?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
airmark:

And what is Arsenal looking for among those teams you listed? You are blind, dense and morronic that you cannot see that all the others have won European trophies played multiple European finals except Arsenal.

Arsenal should be a step below Valencia in the scheme of things
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
Is Valencia also a 2nd class team. Arsenal buys players for UCL glory?.

Which glory? UCL glory ko, UCL praise and worship ni

Valencia has played 2 CL finals Arsenal has played just 1

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
airmark:

The bold is the problem I have with you. If you call a serial failure club like Arsenal big, then please do tell us their achievement in the last 10 years that Sevilla has not surpassed.

The last time Arsenal won the league, Valencia also won the league.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
OBTSubtle:
cheesy

well, what do you know... Aguero scored 2 goals in the first half against West Brom already cheesy
Which buttresses the point. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Which glory? UCL glory ko, UCL praise and worship ni

Valencia has played 2 CL finals Arsenal has played just 1
Tomorrow someone will be claiming knowledgeable about footie. How can a sane human mention Assnal amongst the Madrid's Barça's Bayern's, United of this world? Na wa ooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
How come no one is talking about how shocking Bale has been this season.? angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
bykebyke:
Krasid don disappear into thin air since Bale-better-than-Neymar and Penaldo-better-than-midget hardly see their period. Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
Debroslink:

The bold is the problem I have with you. If you call a serial failure club like Arsenal big, then please do tell us their achievement in the last 10 years that Sevilla has not surpassed.

The last time Arsenal won the league, Valencia also won the league.

I asked you to list la liga reps' performances in ucl in the past 10 years, you refused. In the last 10 years arsenal played in the ucl final and were semi finalist at a time not to talk of quarter final appearances . Sevilla never qualified for ucl quarter finals.

raumdeuter:

[s]And what is Arsenal looking for among those teams you listed? You are blind, dense and morronic that you cannot see that all the others have won European trophies played multiple European finals except Arsenal.
Arsenal should be a step below Valencia in the scheme of things[/s]

We are analysing teams based on 10 years dindinrin. If we are to extend the dragnet then we would say steau bucuresti is bigger than atletico madrid. You are to daft to know how to optimally utilize data for sensible conclusion. The scope is 2006 to 2016. Mumu.

dmcdad:

Tomorrow someone will be claiming knowledgeable about footie. How can a sane human mention Assnal amongst the Madrid's Barça's Bayern's, United of this world? Na wa ooooo.

Anywhere belle face, our analysis was sensibly within the spate of 10 years in ucl. Tell me who did better than arsenal from spain apart from the known 3 in ucl?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pep downing the Great Tony Pulis. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
bykebyke:
Pep downing the Great Tony Pulis. grin grin
What's wrong with Man Utd? With the most expensive player ever, winning Burnley at home seem an upheaval task. Na wa ooooo. Mourinho is truly the special one.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ronaldo back on form cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
airmark:

I asked you to list la liga reps' performances in ucl in the past 10 years, you refused. In the last 10 years arsenal played in the ucl final and were semi finalist at a time not to talk of quarter final appearances . Sevilla never qualified for ucl quarter finals.

We are analysing teams based on 10 years dindinrin. If we are to extend the dragnet then we would say steau bucuresti is bigger than atletico madrid. You are to daft to know how to optimally utilize data for sensible conclusion. The scope is 2006 to 2016. Mumu.

Anywhere belle face, our analysis was sensibly within the spate of 10 years in ucl. Tell me who did better than arsenal from spain apart from the known 3 in ucl?

They're talking Europe, you're talking UCL undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
bykebyke:

Have u forgotten I talked about this few weeks ago?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Have u forgotten I talked about this few weeks ago?
I no see am be that na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
dmcdad:

What's wrong with Man Utd? With the most expensive player ever, winning Burnley a home seem a upheaval task. Na wa ooooo. Mourinho is truly the special one.cheesy

He is too special.
Very useless man.
How can he not win Burnley at home.? I am just really mad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sell Neymar to PSG next season for 220m,buy Carrasco

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
bykebyke:
Sell Neymar to PSG next season for 220m,buy Carrasco
grin

Seriously.. I know you don't mean it.. But carrasco is making griezmann look lazy these days..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
cheesy

I didn't know a fraud could win an almighty English club 4-0 sha.. Wow... Haters are silent
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

Seriously.. I know you don't mean it.. But carrasco is making griezmann look lazy these days..
I mean it o.

Why miss out on a chance to make good money and spend less out of it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Chelseafan1:

He is too special. Very useless man. How can he not win Burnley at home.? I am just really mad.
You are mad at him? Awwww. Someone is still in love with Mourinho.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nathaniel007(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sandro has more goals than munir and alcacer combined in la liga

(1) (2) (3) ... (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) ... (6226) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.