Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4602141 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
More on the scale of the leak: @Mediapart say it amounts to 1900 gigabytes of data. They call it "the biggest leak in the history of sport"

Biggest leak in the history of sport..Always knew Cristina was great at something.. Just never knew what. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Amusingly, Gestifute (Mendes's company) must've got wind of the investigation, as they made a statement this morning denying any wrongdoing. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Messi evaded just 4million in taxes.

Cristina 150m

Messi is better at taxes.

Messi Fc..We keep winning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Messi had to ultimately pay the difference due. And he did. Cristiano paying 150M is almost impossible. But will they punish him too ?

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
cheesy grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
coded01:

Wicked... grin grin
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yeezyquan(m): 1:26am On Dec 03, 2016
karma's a b^tch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 2:25am On Dec 03, 2016
cheesy shocked angry grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Krasid2:
He was the protagonist in Atletico's and France's exceptional UCL and Euro campaign last season.With a little bit of luck on both tourney, he would have by now been the favourite for the award.His performance this year has been remarkable and he deserves to be recognized for it.He unquestionably deserves to be in the top 3, and in my opinion has been the 2nd best player in 2016.

A little bit of luck for Greizman?How about Ronaldo Wasn't it luck that made him win the Euro and CL title?
You don come again u this "Krasnaldo" cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:49am On Dec 03, 2016
Let's be watching them.... Ororojoro.... Fake Ronaldo!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2016
I would have been shocked if there weren't cr7 haters on this thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2016
Yesterday was a good day for Messi Fc,The Cristina camp took major hits,even from their homeland.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2016
MesSuaNey:
Messi evaded just 4million in taxes.

Cristina 150m

Messi is better at taxes.

Messi Fc..We keep winning.
I just can't wait for this story to blow up. I am salivating already, its gonna be a sumptuous meal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2016
Barkitis is a terrible disease

Despite the fact that Ororo has been seen to be in tax compliance in both Spain and the UK, Barka fans are still peddling falsehoods

Having a presence in Tax Havens is not by default illegal. Afterall, Amazon and Facebook both channel some of their financial traffic through Ireland. Despite making billions of dollars in profit, they paid less tax than I probably did last year. Hell, even David Cameron(via his dad) was routing some of his finances through Barbados...as revealed in Panama Papers.

Is it ethical? That depends on the viewpoint. Is it illegal? Hell no.

What Messi did though went beyond using tax Havens. He lied and falsified information about his company structures for the sole purpose of defrauding the Spanish Government of their rightful money.

Ronaldo is innocent until proven guilty...which will never happen because he has done nothing illegal.

Messi is a convicted fraudster who should have been paraded down La Ramblas for people to stone with rotten fruit, with a reverend sister ringing a bell in front of him and shouting "shame"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2016
Nihilist:

Despite the fact that Ororo has been seen to be in tax compliance in both Spain and the UK, Barka fans are still peddling falsehoods

Having a presence in Tax Havens is not by default illegal. Afterall, Amazon and Facebook both channel some of their financial traffic through Ireland. Despite making billions of dollars in profit, they paid less tax than I probably did last year. Hell, even David Cameron(via his dad) was routing some of his finances through Barbados...as revealed in Panama Papers.

What Messi did though went beyond using tax Havens. He lied and falsified information about his company structures for the sole purpose of defrauding the Spanish Government of their rightful money.

Ronaldo is innocent until proven guilty...which will never happen because he has done nothing illegal.

Messi is a convicted fraudster who should have been paraded down La Ramblas for people to stone with rotten fruit, with a reverend sister ringing a bell in front of him and shouting "shame"

cry baby.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2016
Neimar:

cry baby.... grin

Cry?

Cry?!

I am here to proclaim the gospel of Ororo. I'm fully aware that this thread is a dangerous place for prophets of the one true great footballer, but I will continue to spread the seed in the stony ground of your minds.

You can see that bykebyke is the devil that must be cast out from here with his lies and falsehoods anout CR7.

TRendlona and ddippset are closet Ororo fans. I'm gonna bring them over the line and into the light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2016
Nihilist:

Cry?

Cry?!

I am here to proclaim the gospel of Ororo. I'm fully aware that this thread is a dangerous place for prophets of the one true great footballer, but I will continue to spread the seed in the stony ground of your minds.

You can see that bykebyke is the devil that must be cast out from here with his lies and falsehoods anout CR7.

TRendlona and ddippset are closet Ororo fans. I'm gonna bring them over the line and into the light.

They rely more on twitter than real websites.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2016
Exactly brodaly, the guy has always blown it on the big stage yet for some reasons best known to fifa he was nominated. IMO, Suarez should be the third guy on that list not freaking Griezzman.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dubylhover(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Nihilist:

lol.dx guy is smth else i swear
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2016
Nihilist:

Blah bluh Bleh,
Cristina is a tax evading fraud.
Deal with it.grin
He is guilty until proven innocent.grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Nihilist:

Cry?

Cry?!

hehehehe. in this generation of footballers Cristiano Ronaldo isn't even the 2nd best player. Iniesta is a million times a better baller than ronaldo. I do have respect for ronaldo as a great goal scorer. he's a goal getter, a sublime finisher but that's all there is to him. In terms of being a footballer, a baller, he isn't even top 3 in the world. if there was a ballon dor for midfielders a guy like Iniesta would have 3 ballon dors. heck messi would even win a couple as a midfielder.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2016
Cristina isn't even the greatest player ever in Real Madrid,just remembered Alfredo Di Stefano.grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2016
E no even be like say today na El Clasico for here. Messi hasn't scored against Madrid in a while so i'm expecting something from him. CR7 as well.My prediction: 2-2!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2016
pkasso:
E no even be like say today na El Clasico for here. Messi hasn't scored against Madrid in a while so i'm expecting something from him. CR7 as well.My prediction: 2-2!
Barca will win.
If Enrique follows the instructions I gave him.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2016
Arda Turan is in the squad list,but Rafinha was left out.lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2016
MesSuaNey:
Cristina isn't even the greatest player ever in Real Madrid,just remembered Alfredo Di Stefano.grin

The fact that Di Stefano could only make this squad as a midfielder says a lot....

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2016
Nihilist:

The fact that Di Stefano could only make this squad as a midfielder says a lot....
Who compiled this list?
Zinedine Zidane?lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2016
MesSuaNey:

Who compiled this list?
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2016
If we win today,no more Enrique criticisms till the season ends.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2016
Nihilist:

Cry?

Cry?!

You this guy ehnnn grin

Ronaldo is a legend no doubt but you shouldn't compare him with MESSI.

Between Messi and Ronaldo, who would u prefer to be in your team's squad? This question is also thrown to the following haters:

Chelseafan1
AdisaOwala
Weedtaker
Hensben
Airmark
Chic2pimp
Ibime
Elrony
Spy360
Bigkesh
Emaprince
Pkasso
Ipopalomo
Diamedek07
and the rest of y'all.

Also to our frenemies Raumdeuter, A40

I just wanna know your opinions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.