Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591170 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
weedtaker:
mcdad na him biggest fan, him likeness for neymar surpass ur own for hazard

Even if the guy dey play rubbish, hin go still praise am, I dey always wonder weda no be d same Neymar we dey watch.....

E fit kon tell us say Neymar would have done better than Arda tonyt or better still, Neymar did well tonyt by getting suspended for Arda to shine.

Very very ridiculous excuses. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
10d0ve:
Exactly! N we already qualified as group winners irrespective of today's match, so no biggie. Not saying Denis isn't quality tho, he's one player I like very much n if well groomed can be our own version of coutinho
But you have to admit Denis gave more in this match than Rakitic has all season.

Need him to start vs Osasuna.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Neymar to suspended vs Osasuna.

Arda Turan to start..Enrique better stick to this set of players for that match.

And Umtiti was superb. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
bykebyke:

Rakitic offers zilch in attack.
He was good when we had Alves who he had to cover for since Alves played as a false midfielder for us,now no Alves and he is getting exposed....and also he chases his first touch. lipsrsealed

He is a workhorse like Kante,Man Utd go fit am die since person need to cover lazy Pogba.

Didn't u see how he stopped Madrid's midfield moves during El classico?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Umtiti shinning versus a German Team,and 50million Marquinhos was getting sodomized by Bulgarian plumbers. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
bykebyke:

He is a workhorse like Kante,Man Utd go fit am die since person need to cover lazy Pogba.
sorry, we have ander herrera, we only need arda turan, the no.7 shirt is available if that's his problem.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
bykebyke:

But you have to admit Denis gave more in this match than Rakitic has all season.

Need him to start vs Osasuna.
Rakitic has been poo this season. Denis na my guy! But I just think Raki will get back to his old self, if I didn't watch him at sevilla, I'd be doubting his abilities
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
bykebyke:

Arda Turan to start..Enrique better stick to this set of players for that match.

If Arda plays well against Osansuna then I would like Neymar to be benched for the next five games so he his head will be correct back.

Dude feels too relaxed.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
bykebyke:

One of the few times I have watched Barca this season that I didn't feel like breaking anybody's head I come across. grin grin

You played against useless monchegladyansh that was murdered by dortmund few days ago. Do you want me to call city out again? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
TRendlona:

Didn't u see how he stopped Madrid's midfield moves during El classico?
Stopped which midfield moves. undecided

This was Rakitic in the image below creating a gap in the midfield that caused Messi to drop really deep.
He left acres of space which Modric, Isco and Kovacic successfully exploited in the first half. All this,just so Roberto can attack.

You think it's a coincidence we played our best game vs Madrid after he left?

And I'm sure he was out of position because He still thinks Alves is around and needs cover..

Collecting that 50m from Man Utd for him will be the best decision by the club.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
airmark:

You played against useless monchegladyansh that was murdered by dortmund few days ago. Do you want me to call city out again? cheesy
Allow me to enjoy my victory abeg..Haven't felt this good since the Real Betis match,and that was in August. angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
10d0ve:
Rakitic has been poo this season. Denis na my guy! But I just think Raki will get back to his old self, if I didn't watch him at sevilla, I'd be doubting his abilities
Getting him back to his old self will need Alves coming back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
bykebyke:

Getting him back to his old self will need Alves coming back.
For me, it will need Lucho out! Sometimes Rakitic positions as if he's playing on the wing, sane thing Costa was doing last season under mou, but under conte, his movements has become more central n inside the box
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
bykebyke:

This was Rakitic in the image below creating a gap in the midfield that caused Messi to drop really deep.
He left acres of space which Modric, Isco and Kovacic successfully exploited in the first half. All this,just so Roberto can attack.

And I'm sure he was out of position because He still thinks Alves is around and needs cover..

Alright then. So who do you think would hve been the best replacement for him before El classico?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 07, 2016
TRendlona:

Alright then. So who do you think would hve been the best replacement for him before El classico?
Andre Gomes.
Iniesta Busi Gomes.
Or Gomes Busi Denis.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 07, 2016
10d0ve:
For me, it will need Lucho out! Sometimes Rakitic positions as if he's playing on the wing, sane thing Costa was doing last season under mou, but under conte, his movements has become more central n inside the box
Hmm..well,let's be seeing..Barcelona fans saw Denis today and nodded their heads in approval.

Don't think they will be accepting trash from Rakitic anymore.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2016
Messi on 10 goals, just wish he can add another 5 front R16 -semis
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:09am On Dec 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Hmm..well,let's be seeing..Barcelona fans saw Denis today and nodded their heads in approval.

Don't think they will be accepting trash from Rakitic anymore.
okay.. Just that Denis' work rate is quite poor compared to what we need ATM. That's what makes cesc almost useless in a barca shirt...hope the competition serves as a catalyst to Rakitic sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Mehn..Aleix Vidal though.

Really good in attack,hopefully He works on the defensive part of his game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:23am On Dec 07, 2016
jonsnow92:

Really?
Umtiti has been very ok with his tackling, aerial abilities and defensive abilities..He looks Clumsy at times and still has a lot to learn... But among those names i mentiones he's still the best signing thus far this season...
When i said He wasn't a Barca kind of player i.meant he's quite poor on the ball..Barca's defenders love to play d ball from.the back.Pique,Puyol,Mascherano holds the ball and they look up,release the ball to iniesta or xavi or Busquets...Umtiti holds the ball and passes the ball to Terstegen...So thats what i mean.. He's good enough though and is surprising me thus far.

I get you... But I don't get the Arda Turan inclusion in your previous post... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:31am On Dec 07, 2016
Some people go dey yan how Arda turan is a player that brings his "A" game only against Real Madrid but fails against Borussia Mönchengladbach of this world... angry grin

Them still go shamelessly talk say na against Borussia Mönchengladbach na! undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bi0nics: 1:36am On Dec 07, 2016
coded01:
Some people go dey yan how Arda turan is a player that brings his "A" game only against Real Madrid but fails against Borussia Mönchengladbach of this world... angry grin

Them still go shamelessly talk say na against Borussia Mönchengladbach na! undecided

Up Barka

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by princesuko(m): 2:37am On Dec 07, 2016
bykebyke:

What that stat actually shows is that Rakitic had to keep width on the Right and Also put a shift in Midfield.Messi free Role in the El-classico cost us the game. Stop trying to blame Rakitic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2016
So because Arda Turan had a very good game against Borrusia means he's suddenly great bah...He can't play any other wing aside left wing and Shine...Hes still an OK player biko
And Andre Gomes had his best game in Barca Colours last night.. He had a near perfect game
Those smooth touches and brilliant control. Those vertical, smart passes, determined by setting in an ilussion of a simple pass, due to a professional use of the body, reminded me of Busquets.
126 passes, 124 successful
98% success
8 long passes, 8 acc
2 dribbles, 2 won
5 ball recovered
5 tackles, 3 won
Although I'm still thinking Iniesta's presence made them all look better though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Lest I forget Neymar should sit on the bench for the next match abeg...He's not Untouchable... Neymar would have missed 2 of those Chances Arda converted last night..He should sit on the bench..m
Alcacer must b grieving really..He's really struggling with Confidence oozing from his inability to score..At least he was better than he was the last time he Played
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2016
MesSuaNey:
Arda Turan. angry
The guy shame you sha.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2016
jonsnow92:
So because Arda Turan had a very good game against Borrusia means he's suddenly great bah...He can't play any other wing aside left wing and Shine...Hes still an OK player biko
And Andre Gomes had his best game in Barca Colours last night.. He had a near perfect game
Those smooth touches and brilliant control. Those vertical, smart passes, determined by setting in an ilussion of a simple pass, due to a professional use of the body, reminded me of Busquets.
126 passes, 124 successful You couldn't have said it any better!
98% success
8 long passes, 8 acc
2 dribbles, 2 won
5 ball recovered
5 tackles, 3 won
Although I'm still thinking Iniesta's presence made them all look better though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:28am On Dec 07, 2016
TRendlona:

grin
Assists get level nahh.. Check this out.
This is a very nice assist from Neymar.
Stop bothering yourself about some persons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:42am On Dec 07, 2016
weedtaker:
mcdad na him biggest fan, him likeness for neymar surpass ur own for hazard

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2016
bykebyke:

All of a sudden you are now advocating for Arda?! Wow! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2016
jonsnow92:
Lest I forget Neymar should sit on the bench for the next match abeg...He's not Untouchable... Neymar would have missed 2 of those Chances Arda converted last night..He should sit on the bench..m
Alcacer must b grieving really..He's really struggling with Confidence oozing from his inability to score..At least he was better than he was the last time he Played
Guess you didn't know... Neymar is also suspended for the next game. Happy now? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:56am On Dec 07, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Just one game in that position and Arda got a hat-trick Plus one assist, but we should hail Neymar who loses possession all the time.. .. what Neymar can do, Arda will do better times 100

Shey we were telling them, they keep hyping the boy like the best thing after slice bread.

Dmcdad, Raumdeuter, I greet una o
Soon everyone here will remember me hazard is a complete package than Neymar. Only those that have played the game know this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.