Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669469 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
SIRcumalot:

a cocaine product endorsed by Messi go sell pass the rest.
if person beat tax evasion charges,drug smuggling na small thing.
Messi no beat anything bro.

He was made to pay up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
bykebyke:
Messi no beat anything bro.
He was made to pay up.
His not in jail na win be that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
SIRcumalot:

His not in jail na win be that.
Tax laws different for Spain.

At no point was he ever in danger of going to jail.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
bykebyke:

Tax laws different for Spain.

At no point was he ever in danger of going to jail.
but he did get sentenced.
I imagine a poorer man would go to jail for the same offense that na why I say na win.
you don cast the joke for Me sef.i hope you dey happy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
SIRcumalot:

a cocaine product endorsed by Messi go sell pass the rest.
if person beat tax evasion charges,drug smuggling na small thing.
They just his name to qualify the drug..it means the drug is as efficient as messi.... it don happen to neymar before...in Brazil,they use his name and face to package drug cause they know anything about neymar sell in brazil

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
SIRcumalot:
a cocaine product endorsed by Messi go sell pass the rest. if person beat tax evasion charges,drug smuggling na small thing.
You ehn...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
bykebyke:

So you believe say Messi deh smuggle cocaine,kon put en own name for the cocaine sef? undecided
You suppose know say na joke him dey.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
SIRcumalot:

but he did get sentenced.
I imagine a poorer man would go to jail for the same offense that na why I say na win.
you don cast the joke for Me sef.i hope you dey happy.
Sorry bro. grin

Me,myself, and I when I see Messi slander.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
dmcdad:

You suppose know say na joke him dey.cheesy
LOL. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

He needs to be rehabilitated that senseless dribbles only makes you end like Quaresma and Pius Ikedia. Ronaldo realized this at age 21 and became the best player in the world.

Dey disiv urself.. ..shey Ribery no dey dribble, shey Robben no dey dribble, are they scoring 30 goals per season. Especially Ribery.

Dey dere dey disiv urself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Truth be told, he's a really fine player, I agree. Determined and whatnot..

Just not as good and privileged as Neymar.

Neymar is better...

Neymar is more popular and privileged.
Maybe he is just slightly behind Neymar because there has been no point that he has done better than Neymar but for real, Neymar is more privileged.....bar the high number of goals, Hazard is too good in other aspect.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Dey disiv urself.. ..shey Ribery no dey dribble, shey Robben no dey dribble, are they scoring 30 goals per season. Especially Ribery.

Dey dere dey disiv urself.

Count their number of assists per season at their peak and compare it to Hiddens
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Count their number of assists per season at their peak and compare it to Hiddens

Show us Ribery's
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Show us Ribery's

You no dey shame? You asked for everyone we showed you, you still no dey gree dey ask for more

Na here we dey wey you dey ask us for Robben Thiago, DOuglas Costa Muller even Carasco Mahrez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

You no dey shame? You asked for everyone we showed you, you still no dey gree dey ask for more

Na here we dey wey you dey ask us for Robben Thiago, DOuglas Costa Muller even Carasco Mahrez

Show us rehabilitated Ribery's plenty assist for Bayern, I no ask u story.
No be u say u wan rehabilitate Hazard wey dey dribble.
Show us Rehabilitated Ribery's assists for Bayern.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Show us rehabilitated Ribery's plenty assist for Bayern, I no ask u story.
No be u say u wan rehabilitate Hazard wey dey dribble.
Show us Rehabilitated Ribery's assists for Bayern.

This season Ribery 22 games 13 assists
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Maybe he is just slightly behind Neymar because there has been no point that he has done better than Neymar but for real, Neymar is more privileged.....bar the high number of goals, Hazard is too good in other aspect.
What does the emboldened imply? That bar the high volume of goals Hazard is better in other areas? That's the way I understood what you typed up there... Infact, that's the implication of that statement. Am I right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Wow!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Neymar is more privileged.....bar the high number of goals, Hazard is too good in other aspect.

Like in what aspec running around like a headless chicken and making very little impact?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

OK We should minus goals bah
In terms of chances created..hazard has 54 chances created with 50key passes while Neymar has 69 chances created with 60key passes..It must be stated that they both have created the most chances for their various teams respectively..Neymar still leads
OK in terms of Assist..Neymar has 9 league assists..Hazard has 4..Neymar still leads
It must be noted that this season Barca fans generally believe Neymar hasn't been at his brilliant best most times this season..Yet in his below par season he's still Schooling hazard..Dont you think you should give up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
jonsnow92:
OK We should minus goals bah
In terms of chances created..hazard has 54 chances created with 50key passes while Neymar has 69 chances created with 60key passes..It must be stated that they both have created the most chances for their various teams respectively..Neymar still leads
OK in terms of Assist..Neymar has 9 league assists..Hazard has 4..Neymar still leads
It must be noted that this season Barca fans generally believe Neymar hasn't been at his brilliant best most times this season..Yet in his below par season he's still Schooling hazard..Dont you think you should give up
gbam u slay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aguero in No.10 role. lipsrsealed

Maradonna pulling strings FFS.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Like in what aspec running around like a headless chicken and making very little impact?

Like the running around he did against ur team and got 2 or 3 defenders disgraced pls ur keeper. That's the exactly type I am talking about bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
dmcdad:

What does the emboldened imply? That bar the high volume of goals Hazard is better in other areas? That's the way I understood what you typed up there... Infact, that's the implication of that statement. Am I right?

LOL, nah, what I simply mean is that, take goals out, Hazard is very very good in oda areas. Not bringing Neymar into ds, ds tym.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

LOL, Ribery has been playing for quite some time now, u wanna judge a player just by a season alone? Lets compare their career stats, lets see the rehabilitation ur club has done on Ribery's game over the years. Not just ds season.

Not minding the fact that he is older Dan Hazard, he has played more minutes that Hazard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

LOL, Ribery has been playing for quite some time now, u wanna judge a player just by a season alone? Lets compare their career stats, lets see the rehabilitation ur club has done on Ribery's game over the years. Not just ds season.

Not minding the fact that he is older Dan Hazard, he has played more minutes that Hazard.

Ribery this season is 33yrs old

4yrs ago when he was under 30 Ribery was hitting 23 assists in one season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

LOL, nah, what I simply mean is that, take goals out, Hazard is very very good in oda areas. Not bringing Neymar into ds, ds tym.
Ohh okay. Sorry for misquoting you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
bykebyke:
Aguero in No.10 role. lipsrsealed

Maradonna pulling strings FFS.
This Buaza na Oloriburuku o..Chai I just dey fear for Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
jonsnow92:
This Buaza na Oloriburuku o..Chai I just dey fear for Messi
Una still dey get hope for Messi in Argentine shirt? I wish una luck sha.

Rooting for my country of football, samba...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
dmcdad:

Byke and his co Argentina followers no go learn. How person go see Higuain for line up and still dey hope? I just weak!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
dmcdad:

Argentina are in a very precarious situation..They might not even qualify for Russia 2018..Y shouldn't we fear??Imagine a World cup without Messi..We no go hear word again now..You'll start hearing shits like He can't even qualify them.for world cup..He came back from retirement to ruin Argentina..I don't even want to imagine it biko
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ribery this season is 33yrs old

4yrs ago when he was under 30 Ribery was hitting 23 assists in one season

There were seasons he failed to hit 10, hence my reason for asking u to post their overall. I just wanna see the rehabilitation you have done on him dt has reduced his dribbles, period.

Btw, did u see Bykebyke schooling you that you shouldn't judge 2 players based on team trophies won.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.