Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610474 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 4:13pm On May 09, 2017
Ollah2, with the way you took the whole joke serious instead of the normal Messi-CR7 banter that's been existing since God knows when, I decided to check your profile and my curiosity was satisfied. It's obvious you took a joke serious because you're Muslim. Maybe, since I'm not one I wouldn't understand why you got all riled up by the joke from Nihilìst.

Abeg, it's nothing to be serious about. It wasn't even about your religion, and it's a glaring joke because the Messi wannabe ain't a terrorist. Don't get all worked up over nothing.

BTW, Nihilist, I swear you be mad man. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:17pm On May 09, 2017
sinizia:
Ollah2, with the way you took the whole joke serious instead of normal Messi-CR7 banter that's been existing since God knows when, I decided to check your profile and my curiosity was satisfied. It's obvious you took a joke serious because you're Muslim. Maybe since I'm not one I wouldn't understand why you got all riled up by the joke from Nihilìst.

Abeg, it's nothing to be serious about. It wasn't even about your religion, and it's a glaring joke because the Messi wannabe ain't a terrorist. Don't get all worked up over nothing.

As soon as I clicked his profile, I saw where the fool was going that's why I refused to engage his talk about Theresa May and blah blah.

The real jab there is at Messi but he carried the Iran comment on his head and ran with it like a Bricklsyer that stole a pan of cement.

You didn't even need to answer the dude.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 4:19pm On May 09, 2017
sinizia:
Ollah2, with the way you took the whole joke serious instead of normal Messi-CR7 banter that's been existing since God knows when, I decided to check your profile and my curiosity was satisfied. It's obvious you took a joke serious because you're Muslim. Maybe since I'm not one I wouldn't understand why you got all riled up by the joke from Nihilìst.

There are somethings one dont joke about, when he labeled Messi a terrorist I took it as a usual banter. Being a muslim or not isn't the yardstick here. I asked him simple questions but couldn't answer any. Also, if I was worked up then you will know from my comments.

The person that was is Nihilist, it's all over his comments. I only used his words against him. You shouldn't take it to the religion perspective cos I'm not even religious to begin with and if Iran was a Christian country, I will say the exact thing as well.

Call a spade by its name and no paddy paddy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:28pm On May 09, 2017
ollah2:

[s]
There are somethings one dont joke about, when he labeled Messi a terrorist I took it as a usual banter. Being a muslim or not isn't the yardstick here. I asked him simple questions but couldn't answer any. Also, if I was worked up then you will know from my comments.

The person that was is Nihilist, it's all over his comments. I only used his words against him. You shouldn't take it to the religion perspective cos I'm not even religious to begin with and if Iran was a Christian country, I will say the exact thing as well.

Call a spade by its name and no paddy paddy [/s]
Shut da fück up you goat-sodomizing terrorist grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 4:50pm On May 09, 2017
ollah2:

Call a spade by its name and no paddy paddy

C'mon bro. Who do you think you're tryna fool? Do I look like I was born today? The embolden defeated whatever story you're tryna sell to me to cover up the main issue you've got with Nihilist. It's all about religion, that's why you didn't like the joke.

If you were calling a spade by its name, then I wonder why you kept shut and probably laughed behind your screen when Bykėbyke called Cristiano a gay because of a mere picture. Why didnt accuse him of taking the joke too far? Why is that an acceptable joke and that of Nihilist's is not? I tell you why - it's simply because of either hypocrisy or no association with Islam or both.

Who made the statement below?

ollah2:

Next time, don't label anyone a terrorist without a substantial proof

Where were you and this command when CR7 was bearing the brunt of the insults from Barca fans? Nihilist has insulted Messi in the past but why is the issue a no-go area? It's because of your religion. Spare me whatever excuse you're tryna conjure up, I'm not a child.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 4:53pm On May 09, 2017
Nihilist:

As soon as I clicked his profile, I saw where the fool was going that's why I refused to engage his talk about Theresa May and blah blah.

The real jab there is at Messi but he carried the Iran comment on his head and ran with it like a Bricklsyer that stole a pan of cement.

You didn't even need to answer the dude.

I wonder what he takes me for, trying to sell the it's-not-about-religion fake drugs. Like I'm too dumb not to have suspected before confirming it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afobear: 5:04pm On May 09, 2017
Nihilist:

Shut da fück up you goat-sodomizing terrorist grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2017
Do i sense a fight? It been a long time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:39pm On May 09, 2017
jonsnow92:
This Unzue never collect Job e dey fight up and down
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4486490/Barcelona-star-Neymar-involved-training-ground-bust-up.html

Neymar sef too get wahala, must it be him all the time??

Na make e Focus more of him football cause wahala now o.

Even Unzue don already know say Neymar dey unserious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:56pm On May 09, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Neymar sef too get wahala, must it be him all the time??

Na make e Focus more of him football cause wahala now o.

Even Unzue don already know say Neymar dey unserious.
Everyone knows Neymar is a playful lad,he just enjoys football same as Ronaldihno,intact been playful is part of his game..Whereas I get Unzue's point but He has no say in the matter..He hasn't gotten the job yet,his best bet is to keep his mouth shut for the time been.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:09pm On May 09, 2017
Which Kai nonsense I dey read here?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 7:17pm On May 09, 2017
sinizia:

C'mon bro. Who do you think you're tryna fool? Do I look like I was born today? The embolden defeated whatever story you're tryna sell to me to cover up the main issue you've got with Nihilist. It's all about religion, that's why you didn't like the joke.

If you were calling a spade by its name, then I wonder why you kept shut and probably laughed behind your screen when Bykėbyke called Cristiano a gay because of a mere picture. Why didnt accuse him of taking the joke too far? Why is that an acceptable joke and that of Nihilist's is not? I tell you why - it's simply because of either hypocrisy or no association with Islam or both.

Who made the statement below?

Where were you and this command when CR7 was bearing the brunt of the insults from Barca fans? Nihilist has insulted Messi in the past but why is the issue a no-go area? It's because of your religion. Spare me whatever excuse you're tryna conjure up, I'm not a child.

You are simply writing nonsense. What has religion got to do with this? I said and i'm reiterating, only a foool would tag a whole country a terrorist. Why can't he go to downing street to label TM a terrorist and make them understand its just a word of mouth. Whatever CR7 and Messi are called are all banters. Didn't he call Messi a terrorist?

Would you go ahead and call all Americans terrorist or Canadians? Didn't he call me terrorist times without number? Did I castigate him? Did I call him one in return? The problem with you lots are religion and tribe.

You will never look things from a neutral perspective. The rubbish you are talking about wouldn't have birthed if the said guy wasn't an Iranian.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 8:20pm On May 09, 2017
ollah2:

You are simply writing nonsense. What has religion got to do with this? I said and i'm reiterating, only a foool would tag a whole country a terrorist. Why can't he go to downing street to label TM a terrorist and make them understand its just a word of mouth. Whatever CR7 and Messi are called are all banters. Didn't he call Messi a terrorist?

Would you go ahead and call all Americans terrorist or Canadians? Didn't he call me terrorist times without number? Did I castigate him? Did I call him one in return? The problem with you lots are religion and tribe.

You will never look things from a neutral perspective. The rubbish you are talking about wouldn't have birthed if the said guy wasn't an Iranian.
No offence. But Sinizia is right and you should stop denying the obvious. you're not dealing with kids here.

the obvious truth is, Nihilist's statement calling Iranian a terrorist, although tongue-in-cheek, was what riled you up.

Why? why did that statement riled you up?

because of the tag 'terrorist' which is too often associated with Islam. and being a Muslim yourself, you took offence at that statement, cause you felt that your religion was being slighted.

you took that banter too far. you brought religion into it, judging by the way you reacted.

Chill! don't take stuffs like this too serious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:34pm On May 09, 2017
Raumdeuter and co have been able to rightly convince me that, Brazil truly have a weaker squad than Belgium.

Silva, Marcelo and Dani Alves are average players, Neymar is the only star player.

I get it, I get it.

I have seen the light tonight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Raumdeuter and co have been able to rightly convince me that, Brazil truly have a weaker squad than Belgium.

Silva, Marcelo and Dani Alves are average players, Neymar is the only star player.

I get it, I get it.

Ofcourse they do. Take out Neymar from that team and they are nothing short of a workman like team. The whole world saw Her pathetic they are without Neymar at the last worldcup. They got smashed to bits by the germans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 8:45pm On May 09, 2017
Danhumprey:
No offence. But Sinizia is right and you should stop denying the obvious. you're not dealing with kids here.

the obvious truth is, Nihilist's statement calling Iranian a terrorist, although tongue-in-cheek, was what riled you up.

Why? why did that statement riled you up?

because of the tag 'terrorist' which is too often associated with Islam. and being a Muslim yourself, you took offence at that statement, cause you felt that your religion was being slighted.

you took that banter too far. you brought religion into it, judging by the way you reacted.

Chill! don't take stuffs like this too serious.

He didn't call an Iranian terrorist but he called all Iranian which means the entire country. Why didn't I take offence when he called me a terrorist? Why didn't I get angry when he repeated that line times without number?
How did I bring religion into it? When did I write anything related to Muslim or whatever? You lots are just blinded and fvcking partial

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:47pm On May 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

Ofcourse they do. Take out Neymar from that team and they are nothing short of a workman like team. The whole world saw Her pathetic they are without Neymar at the last worldcup. They got smashed to bits by the germans.

Abegii! spare me this bull crap, even with Neymar, if Germans would flog them, they would.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On May 09, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Ramdeuter and co have been able to rightly convince me that, Brazil truly have a weaker squad than Belgium.

I get it, I get it.

Only Neymar got injured and they got destroyed in the world cup at home

Neymar didnt go to the last Copa America, Alves Coutinho others could not qualify from the group stage, Neymar went to the Olympics and won for Brazil

Copa America 2015 Neymar got red carded, Alves Silva and co couldnt go beyond the quarter final

With Neymar, Brazil won Confederaions, Olympics and reached the world cup semi without Neymar Brazil were disgraced by Germany at he world cup, disgraced at 2 copa America
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On May 09, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Abegii! spare me this bull crap, even with Neymar, if Germans would flog them, they would.

Yours is conjecture, the fact here is Germany didnt flog them with Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2017
sinizia:

I wonder what he takes me for, trying to sell the it's-not-about-religion fake drugs. Like I'm too dumb not to have suspected before confirming it.

Thats taqqiya for you (islamic deception). Anytime a terrorist strikes and the news on homepage, you will see him there, telling everyone the dude with darkened forehead and beards is sponsored by America to tarnish islam's image. He thinks everyone is an unexposed, madrasat graduate. I was laughing reading his posts here, i had engaged him in the past.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 9:13pm On May 09, 2017
airmark:

Thats taqqiya for you (islamic deception). Anytime a terrorist strikes and the news on homepage, you will see him there, telling everyone the darkened forehead, bearded dude is sponsored by America to tarnish islam. He thinks everyone is an unexposed, madrasat graduate. I was laughing reading his posts here, i had engaged him in the past.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2017
mbappe is greater than MSN
MSN can't score against juve defense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2017
mbappe is greater than MSN
MSN can't score against juve defense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Ifs and buts..... Whilst I am dealing with facts on the ground. Brazil without Neymar are a different team altogether
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

Only Neymar got injured and they got destroyed in the world cup at home

Neymar didnt go to the last Copa America, Alves Coutinho others could not qualify from the group stage, Neymar went to the Olympics and won for Brazil

Copa America 2015 Neymar got red carded, Alves Silva and co couldnt go beyond the quarter final

With Neymar, Brazil won Confederaions, Olympics and reached the world cup semi without Neymar Brazil were disgraced by Germany at he world cup, disgraced at 2 copa America
You are a big fool

is neymar a defender?

how does it injuryed to Germany thrashing them?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2017
ollah2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So if buhari says bh is on our side against militants. Does it mean bh is sponsored by fg? Didnt fg negotiate with bh to release the chibok girls? Stop that theory bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 9:44pm On May 09, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So if buhari says bh is on our side against militants. Does it mean bh is sponsored by fg? Didnt fg negotiate with bh to release the chibok girls? Stop that theory bro.

Fine tune it however you want to
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
You are a big fool

is neymar a defender?

how does it injuryed to Germany thrashing them?

Neymar would have stopped the germans from scoring. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 09, 2017
Boomm........My team is in the final. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 09, 2017
People compare Lahm to the Greatest Rb of all time FFS. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2017
ollah2:

Fine tune it however you want to

Guys found you out today. Remove your jihadi glasses, so gbo mi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 9:52pm On May 09, 2017
airmark:

Guys found you out today. Remove your jihadi glasses, so gbo mi?

Find what out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.