Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4597915 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
But what are we even saying or arguing about, Veratti made 8 assist in the french league and champions league last season with just two goals while a suppose under valued rakitic made 5 assists with a whooping eight goals in d league and uefa. yet some people want to waste money on veratti and to add insult to injury, they want to include rakitic in the deal. what nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rakitic plus 65 mil for Verrati. This is madness. For me it is humiliating. His ego has been deflated. Now assuming this deal falls through how would this guy Rakitic ever give his best for barca again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
hardeycute:
You want to argue with facts??

Just like Cr7 said "Numbers don't lie"..
Which is why I liken him to Cristina Ronaldo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Greatest of All Time in Various Sport.

Football-Lionel Messi.

Tennis-Dominic Thiem

Basketball-Lonzo Ball

American Football-Odell Beckham Jr.

Boxing-Conor McGregor

You don't have to like the list...but you will be forced to accept it.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
bykebyke:
Which is why I liken him to Cristina Ronaldo.
I give up on you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
hardeycute:
I give up on you
Good...now you know who is truly the GOAT in tennis.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
bykebyke:

Football-Lionel Messi.
Tennis-Dominic Thiem
Basketball-Lonzo Ball
Boxing-Conor McGregor

See your life outside

Is McGregor a boxer ?

Thiem with no GS and only 8career titles
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
hardeycute:
See your life outside

Is McGregor a boxer ?

Deal with it. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nathaniel007(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
ddippset:
Rakitic plus 65 mil for Verrati. This is madness. For me it is humiliating. His ego has been deflated. Now assuming this deal falls through how would this guy Rakitic ever give his best for barca again?
don't believe everything you read bro, jst some bored newspaper creating rumour

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Barcelona need to apologise to rakitic for humiliating him to the world and by comparing him to a small low class veratti. Rakitic started is career in basel and scored 11 goals, he went on to schakle 04 and scored 12 goals, he went to sevilla and scored 27 goals and now he has scored more than 20goals for barcelona, how can u compare a player with more than 70goals in club career with many honours including uefa trophy with sevilla and budesliga runner up with schalke04 and numerous cups to a small boy veratti that started his career in pascara scoring just two goal and in psg with just five goals. a player with 70goals to a player with 7 goals. this is an insult of the highest order, im even angry as im typing, its like comparing chris brown to usher just bcaus chris brown is d rave of d moment.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin

All this veratti and Rakitic topic started when a twitter troll took to his phone..

It didn't start today..

Somehow, they always pick on rakitic because he's playing where the great Xavi used to play..

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
ddippset:
what we need now is a work horse. a midfielder who can run and run and run for 90 minutes without tiring. iniesta messi busquets neymar wouldn't do that. would eriksen?
Iniesta is old n injury prone (automatically he'll play less than 60% of our matches) busquet should concentrate as our dm, Messi, should be seen more upfront rather than midfield, neymar too is part of MSN or isn't he? We get our priorities right, what we need is not any workhorse, we need a possession keeper, a midfielder to compliment Busquet n rakitic since Iniesta can't be trusted consistently. Since Gomes has failed woefully, you think we need another alleged hard worker...haven't you noticed that work horse midfielders tend to struggle in our set up? Alex song, macherano, van bommel et Al. .

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
hardeycute:
See your life outside

Is McGregor a boxer ?

You should know by now He is only pulling ya legs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Goddd!!! See the way all barca fans are just shouting buy, buy and buy. We can no longer rely on our youth system, all thanks to Bartomeau. Our youth system was the envy of most clubs but now it's nothing but a joke. We are now buying like Madrid and it's not like we'd buy the good ones just shitttss (Paco, shocked Matthieu, Gomez, lord freaking Douglass :oetc) . Mhenn, how the mighty have fallen.

The way things are going now, i don't see us fielding 11 la masia graduates anytime soon on the field. Something that was very much normal under Laporta's administration. The time something like that happens again is maybe when Messi start using walking stick.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Arghhhh.

Mi Droga.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
weedtaker:
I quite agree with Dlordsamurai, we don't need verrati, we already have two rugged midfielders in rakitic and gomes, what we need are rugged and igbo smoking defenders like pepe, maybe we should tempt both chelsea nd man-u for zouma and smalling and we are good to go.
Gomes rugged Jisos! I has die oooooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
chic2pimp:

You should know by now He is only pulling ya legs.
Thanks man

He is One of those NL trolls
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nathaniel007(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
kinggogo:
Goddd!!! See the way all barca fans are just shouting buy, buy and buy. We can no longer rely on our youth system, all thanks to Bartomeau. Our youth system was the envy of most clubs but now it's nothing but a joke. We are now buying like Madrid and it's not like we'd buy the good ones just shitttss (Paco, shocked Matthieu, Gomez, lord freaking Douglass :oetc) . Mhenn, how the mighty have fallen.

The way things are going now, i don't see us fielding 11 la masia graduates anytime soon on the field. Something that was very much normal under Laporta's administration. The time something like that happens again is maybe when Messi start using walking stick.
nobody gives u a title for fielding la masia 11 . The only time we had la masia 11 was under rosell against levante in 2012/2013, ur worst transfer happened under this same laporta wen we traded eto and €47m for inferior Ibrahimovic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
nathaniel007:
nobody gives u a title for fielding la masia 11 . The only time we had la masia 11 was under rosell against levante in 2012/2013, ur worst transfer happened under this same laporta wen we traded eto and €47m for inferior Ibrahimovic

Are you saying that we should just resort to keep buying players when la masia can do the job for us At least under Laporta, la masia was a huge success, 70% of the team were all la masia graduates and it was the best era of the club. Everyone knew their place in the team.

Laporta's administration registered more successful transfers than their failures. I just wish another election is around the corner.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
education is important for clear thinking

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
homesteady:

Abeg who are these guys?
Tyga rockin tha barca jersey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
bykebyke:

Football-Lionel Messi.

Tennis-Dominic Thiem

Basketball-Lonzo Ball

Boxing-Conor McGregor

What an absolutely ridiculous list.

Messi is not even the greatest left footed Argentine midget, and you can't get any more niche than that.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nihilist:

What an absolutely ridiculous list.

Messi is not even the greatest left footed Argentine midget, and you can't get any more niche than that.
Welp.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
bykebyke:

Welp.

Anyfool can post a stupid poll, and other fools will rush in to vote foolishly.

See Buhari as proof.

The koko is simple. You can't claim GOAT when you're not even no 1 in your yard.

There can only be like maybe 4 left footed midgets in the history of Argentina as a country ...and Messi is not even no 1.

Take this complimentary L.

On the house bruh...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nihilist:

See Buhari as proof.

The koko is simple. You can't claim GOAT when you're not even no 1 in your yard.

There can only be like maybe 4 left footed midgets in the history of Argentina as a country ...and Messi is not even no 1.

On the house bruh...
What L?

Are you hallucinating?

Messi is the Greatest Argentine of All Time.

Ask Argentina's greatest coach ever Menotti,who coached Maradona,who the greatest Argentine of all time is and he would reply Messi.

Ask any Argentine Legend from Crespo to Bastistuta to Riquelme to Pablo Aimar they would also reply Messi.

Only Madrid fans and Ronaldo stans like to claim otherwise.

So yeah,that L you think you handed to me,just give it to yourself.

You deserve it. grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nihilist:

See Buhari as proof.

On the house bruh...

byke byke is just delusional, probably wears tinfoil hat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

my guy,the religion killer,although am quite sad you support Madrid though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Oh look.

Another Ronaldo stan who thinks his MCM plays football better than Lionel Andres Messi.

Next time mention my moniker with your chest.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
bykebyke:

Oh look.

Another Ronaldo stan who thinks his MCM plays football better than Lionel Andres Messi.

Next time mention my moniker with your chest.

dafuq is MCM?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

dafuq is MCM?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
emmyspark007:

It pains me how most pple don't know the impact of rakitic in our team...instead of rakituc to go..I rather we don't even buy veratti at all and buy someone else to compliment our midfield ..someone like eriksen or Leipzig's keita..intact any excellent cm
I don't support him leaving at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
education is important for clear thinking

He also mentioned today that Messi is the greatest of all time. U agree with that too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.