Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4592896 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
According to Mohamed Bouhafsi‏ Nice is annoyed at Barca's behaviour regarding Seri's transfer. Meeting is expected today. Nice wants money + a player. Moreover, RMC confirms that Jean-Michaël Seri's €40m private release clause agreement expired in July. OGC Nice will demand more. Nice angry as it appears that Barcelona insisted on meeting occurring today, the day of arguably the club's biggest ever fixture, vs Napoli. [via GFFN]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Neymar1095:

HOW DOES THIS RELATE TO BURNLEY WINNING CHELSEA?

FFS

Sorry I quote you, it won't happen again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

When Conte gets to a CL semi final lets know. Not crashing out of group stages to Galatasatay might be a good start.

On top winning the league Conte has brought in 4 additional players will he make the CL semi this time

That's why a failed coach like Wenger is sodomizing him while he's taking L from Burnley
Winning a league that failures like ranieri can win doesn't make you great.

If the EPL is not that important for Pep since he has made 7 ucl semis, why were u making mouth dt no epl team will stop him from easily clinching the title when last season started? Or u didn't know how to shut your big mouth that always run like public tap.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:
If the EPL is not that important for Pep since he has made 7 ucl semis, why were u making mouth dt no epl team will stop him from easily clinching the title when last season started? Or u didn't know how to shut your big mouth that always run like public tap.

If you didnt know Pep has already won a CL and has nothing to prove in the EPL that was won by losers like Ranieri and Wenger then your brain is even more porous that sandy soil, It is not retaining anything
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
We just released a statement denouncing Neymar. grin grin

Also want 8.5m from him for breach of contract. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
VivaLaByke:
We just released a statement denouncing Neymar. grin grin

Also want 8.5m from him for breach of contract. grin
useless board
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Barcelona just announced they would sue Neymar for 8.5M breach of Contract

Definitely some toes were stepped after Neymar's recent attack on the Board.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
shey 222m isn't enough ni?....and don't worry...that 8.5m charge will be paid 4 neymar by psg's Qatari owner...thats like jet fuel 4 them.....I feel Barca will try to drag the matter to unsettle him which is bad... thank God he left those useless boards
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

If you didnt know Pep has already won a CL and has nothing to prove in the EPL that was won by losers like Ranieri and Wenger then your brain is even more porous that sandy soil, It is not retaining anything

This is how you display your foolishness all over the board.

So because Neymar has won UCL and almost all there's to win with Barca, he has nothing else to prove moving to PSG, you are a retardd
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:
This is how you display your foolishness all over the board.
So because Neymar has won UCL and almost all there's to win with Barca, he has nothing else to prove moving to PSG, you are a retardd

You are a morron, If you were Serbian your name would have been Brainlessav Morronovich

Pep has won the CL twice, Only one active coach has won more than him. What does he have to prove by winning titles that epic failures like Ranieri have won?

I know you have no brains, your skull is filled with saw dust you cant reason properly, those who were helpign you to service your GF, ask them to come and think for you because you are so useless you should be used for compost

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are a morron, If you were Serbian your name would have been Brainlessav Morronovich

Pep has won the CL twice, Only one active coach has won more than him. What does he have to prove by winning titles that epic failures like Ranieri have won?

I know you have no brains, your skull is filled with saw dust you cant reason properly, those who were helpign you to service your GF, ask them to come and think for you because you are so useless you should be used for compost

You've always sounded really dumb but trust me, this is a new low for you.

Pep came to the EPL cos he has nothing else to prove, you are toooo stupiid. You are a dunce.

He has nothing to prove but you were ejaculating all over the board when he won his first few matches.

Multiple-faced bastard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:
You've always sounded really dumb but trust me, this is a new low for you.
Pep came to the EPL cos he has nothing else to prove, you are toooo stupiid. You are a dunce.
He has nothing to prove but you were ejaculating all over the board when he won his first few matches.
Multiple-faced bastard.

You are a rettard, a morron, a product of bestiality. when a drunk fuccks a donkey they give birth to you. Added to the messed up genes you were dropped on your head at birth

Pep already won the CL and he won it twice he won the only sextuple in the game. So what does he have to prove by winning a league that Ranieri won

Its simple logic for sensible people but for genetic iddiots like you, its Partial differential equation
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are a rettard, a morron, a product of bestiality. when a drunk fuccks a donkey they give birth to you. Added to the messed up genes you were dropped on your head at birth

Pep already won the CL and he won it twice he won the only sextuple in the game. So what does he have to prove by winning a league that Ranieri won

Its simple logic for sensible people but for genetic iddiots like you, its Partial differential equation

Lmao, o ti dun weyrey, cut off those filthy fingers of yours that are too fast to type rubbish.

Arindin, ¡Neymar has already won UCL, Laliga and made Ballon D'or top 3, he shouldn't worry about scoring goals in Ligue 1, neither should he worry about wining another UCL for them.

Oponu with his senseless archaic logic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
USELESS ARGUMENTS AND SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE 5&6.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Lmao, o ti dun weyrey, cut off those filthy fingers of yours that are too fast to type rubbish.
Arindin, ¡Neymar has already won UCL, Laliga and made Ballon D'or top 3, he shouldn't worry about scoring goals in Ligue 1, neither should he worry about wining another UCL for them.
Oponu with his senseless archaic logic.

The only thing painful is the thought that one tree is laboring day and night to produce oxygen for a twerp like you to consume. Cut that empty head off that will be the first step towards making sense.

Pep has won the CL he has nothing to prove to anyone. If you have won the Nobel twice you have nothing to prove to WAEC exam. Its simple logic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
I learnt that if Ronaldo wins the Ballon d'Or, he will present it in the next game at the Bernabéu.

Which is against Barcelona.

If this is true, we'll be in soup that day

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
TLona1:
I learnt that if Ronaldo wins the Ballon d'Or, he will present it in the next game at the Bernabéu.

Lol...ronaldo is surely winning it!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Pep has won the CL he has nothing to prove to anyone. If you have won the Nobel twice you have nothing to prove to WAEC exam. Its simple logic

Neymar, just like Pep, has also won the UCL, he has nothing to prove to anyone in PSG abi? He's just there to collect free money just like Pep in City grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
TLona1:

This is auspicious news..

We shall toast to your honour with cups of Barkabot tears that day

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nihilist:

it suppose to be at camp nou..but I think it's at bernabeu...but I trust ronaldo,he will make them jealous
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Neymar, just like Pep, has also won the UCL, he has nothing to prove to anyone in PSG abi? He's just there to collect free money just like Pep in City grin grin grin

If you say so why should anyone disgree with you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

If you say so why should anyone disgree with you

Isn't dt ur logic grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Isn't dt ur logic grin grin

y logic is too complex for a simpleton like you to understand
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nihilist:

Your Ronaldo is just meeting up to Messi's standard.

It's a good reason to celebrate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
TLona1:

and what's the soup? is he presenting it at the nou camp? trust me the barca and madrid players don't take these things half as seriously as we do. they ve got too much pound sterlings to worry about such petty things as presenting a trophy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
messi posting pics with neymar and meeting him the day Barca wanna sue neymar?....lmao,messi is trolling bykebyke or is it vivalabyke? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
ddippset:
and what's the soup? is he presenting it at the nou camp? trust me the barca and madrid players don't take these things half as seriously as we do. they ve got too much pound sterlings to worry about such petty things as presenting a trophy.

I mean Barcelona fans on NL will be in soup.

The way haters go bombard us will memes that day ehnn..

Let's wait till then... You'll know what I'm talking abt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
TLona1:

I'm sure all the trophies we've won in 2017 alone will be more than enough to hold all the tears on that day. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
TLona1:

I mean Barcelona fans on NL will be in soup.

The way haters go bombard us will memes that day ehnn..

Let's wait till then... You'll know what I'm talking abt.

You are in the spirit my friend.

If we then win on that night too.....na ama parrrrrey for here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
today's pics

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.